PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside)

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702572

• Danpe
  • Danpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
In my hand almost identical. I tried putting on a condom and it was very difficult. It’s just slightly squishy unlike flesh and it doesn’t roll over it nicely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702573

@Dr_Oates does it (ha) firm up at all or does it stay squishy feeling?

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702578

• Danpe
Pretty good. Like I said it’s close to feeling like flesh but just just slightly squishier than a hard fully Erect Cock. Like just slightly.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702601

• Danpe
Swelling still just a little on the circ scar. It’s a bit frustrating. But I’m sure it’ll eventually reduce.

Here’s some soft pics with measurements
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702602

• Danpe
I’m not sure how it’s possible but my Erect Cock is only a quarter Inch thicker???

Attachments:

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702610

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
This happens a lot with phalloplasty, and in most every report I've read patients describe the same phenomena.
Whatever filler you opt to have, it won't grow and shrink the same way the corpus cavernosum does (the tissue which expands to give you an erection). The filler keeps its volume even in the flaccid state, so a 6" erect girth of a phalloplasty patient shrinks a lot less than a natural 6" girth.

@Danpe , what was your starting point? I'm a bit confused by your signature, which says your pre-HA girth was 5.5" but the first page of your log you recorded 5.25".

Cacx

Last edit: by Cacx.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702779

• Danpe
Fair enough. I’m not entirely sure. I measured a lot and tbh am not always so precise. I did a lot of pumping and Clamping and Jelqing and saw it go up and down throughout the years.

I had a lot of vigorous sex and I got a small bruise where my second injections were. No pain but just some bruising.

When I dropped trow she did say “what the fuck” which was a huge turn on

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702784

Danpe wrote: Fair enough. I’m not entirely sure. I measured a lot and tbh am not always so precise. I did a lot of pumping and Clamping and Jelqing and saw it go up and down throughout the years.

I had a lot of vigorous sex and I got a small bruise where my second injections were. No pain but just some bruising.

Probably was best to buy your actual measured Girth right before the procedure. I did PE a lot as well but you know what your Girth usually is once the swell from pumping goes does. Just makes it a bit confusing for the people following your progress. It’s just best to know what your real starting point is for you, and your audience.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 days ago #1308702915

Danpe wrote: Fair enough. I’m not entirely sure. I measured a lot and tbh am not always so precise. I did a lot of pumping and Clamping and Jelqing and saw it go up and down throughout the years.

Oh it's just the best, isn't it? Maybe it's vain, but the female reaction is one of the best parts of being bigger.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 days ago #1308702942

Damn, really good results. I have similar starting stats and am going for Ellanse hopefully in may if they loosen up the restrictions.

Would love to have a similar result but am uncircumcised.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 days ago #1308702954

• Danpe
One thing that’s tripping me up is that it swells to different amounts based on how much I use it. After I wake up it looks pretty natural but after masturbating and or sex multiple times in a day it’s all swollen and a bit thicker. Especially still on the Circumcision. Excited to do round three to fill in the middle and get a really great look.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 days ago #1308702960

• Danpe
Just some new photos. I think this is “settled in” and the shape isn’t what I want. 100% unerect just after a cold shower for max retraction. For scientific purposes.
Attachments:

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 15 hours ago #1308702985

• Danpe
It seems to have expanded quite a lot around the Circumcision and settled into that shape.

I made a gif to show the progress how it looks to me. I’d like it to get to the final state in round 3.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Danpe.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 13 hours ago #1308702988

I’m new but interested. How do you see the photos?

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 hours ago #1308702991

Danpe wrote: It seems to have expanded quite a lot around the Circumcision and settled into that shape.

I made a gif to show the progress how it looks to me. I’d like it to get to the final state in round 3.

At what point did it look like photo 3 and why? Looks scary looking

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream