PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside)

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703709

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8

Danpe wrote:

Also, if I'm not mistaken you've had 30ml at this point for a gain of over an Inch! That's one of the biggest HA gains I know of with that volume.
Congrats,

No that’s not quite right. You must be referring to my signature. I didn’t get all the gains from HA. I used to list out my whole progress but it was poorly formatted and a little bit of a guesstimate. So I cut it to just starting and ending. Just prior to HA I was about 5.75” Girth. I’d say I gained just under 1”. I will be targeting 7.25-7.5 for PMMA.

That doesn't seem right... On the first page of this thread you have a MSEG measurement clocking in at under 5.25.
Needless to say, you've had great gains to end up where you are, but following your progress is confusing.

Cacx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cacx.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703710

• Danpe
  • Danpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 9
Hey. Yea. Sorry. Cacx and anyone else following. My EQ has been very inconsistent. I have had quite a lot of depression and at the time of the first pic I’d been drinking and smoking cigarettes a ton. I guess I can’t prove it here I don’t see any old pics measuring Girth but I remember very specifically my EG was ~5.75” until that time. I think also that means maybe I’d advise guys who smoke cigs and or drink to maybe ease up and see how much effect it has. I know for sure for myself smoking especially makes it really hard to get a full Erection.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703711

Danpe wrote: I don’t know the brands of stretcher I use. I bought an expensive one online like ten years ago. One of the gears got stuck so I went on wish and bought a knock off. Honestly it’s just as good if not better and like 1/10th the cost.

Thought I’d post a before after Erect pic. Tried to match the angle as best I could. The before is 2015 after doing a little PE already.

Have anyone called you out since the enhancements? I remember sizemic started to be called out a couple times after a few rounds once he surpassed a certain size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PheonixRising

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703790

Danpe wrote:

unknow1948 wrote: whats the link? and have it been doing?

I am not sure where I got them. It works but it takes time. It’s better if you keep adding rings over the years. I haven’t been doing that.

FYI I found a bunch on Etsy.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703794

• Danpe
Starting maybe to date someone. Not sure how serious yet. But figured I’d get it out of the way and mentioned it. She seemed incredulous but also turned on by it. Not everyone I guess is so judgmental.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 9 months ago #1308703802

Nice work facing it head on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danpe

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704545

• Danpe
Just a little catch-up. I’d like more Girth but I will not get it at least not any time soon. I had a goal size in mind that was definitely over 7” Girth. I understand that may upset some people. But the woman I thought I was going to marry definitely would have been able to take it fine. Anyway. It’s been difficult deciding to stick to my original goal or not. Also it’s been something I think about a lot in that I had committed to it but it may not fit my life any more. My current lady friend well I’m really liking her a lot and am considering the long term impact of going bigger. As it is she really likes it but sex is quite a challenge and she rips her vagina almost every time even if we start slow and use lube. I can’t imagine being any bigger and having sex with her without really hurting her. I told her my intention to be bigger. She was turned on by the idea but said I probably in realiry wouldn’t be able to fit in her pussy any more. I think right now I’m at exactly that size that’s too big but in a way she kinda likes. Any more would be just straight up painful I think. We already had to take a three day break which was difficult because we are in that new relationship fuckfest phase. This difficulty with sex pretty much clears the issue up for me. So now I’m in the period of waiting it out before going with PMMA. I expect that to be in around five years.

Also interesting thing is that I’ve gotten to the point where I see my penis as normal again. Well. The general size anyway. I’ve psychologically acclimated to it. But there’s still something off about the shape. It’s not quite right and I really would love a touch up but that’s not in the cards right now. Also there is a region at the base that’s a little clumped and is sore a bit after sex. It has been only a little but has been getting a little worse lately. I’m not concerned just thought id mention it

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704548

cant lie tthose stretchers havent worked for me. is it suppose to be tight/ cause it never feels tight. just feels like im wearing.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704550

• Danpe
Yes should feel pretty tight

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 months ago #1308706361

• Danpe
Check in / follow up. Still discolored. My gf has gotten used to it in that she isn’t tearing. I don’t seem to last as long as I used to. It could be something else but. Well it’s not that I’m more sensitive it’s just that any pussy is tighter.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 days ago #1308711477

• Danpe
Had a touch up 5cc with Shafer today
Can’t wait to unwrap!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 days ago #1308711481

Danpe wrote: Had a touch up 5cc with Shafer today
Can’t wait to unwrap!

That's a hell of a unit.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 1 year 2 days ago #1308711490

It's interesting that Shafer wraps. My HA practitioner does one single injection site, no wrap, and doesn't even bandage the site after cleaning up. Aside from waiting for the topical lidocaine to take effect, it's literally the fastest and easiest thing ever. I'm not even bleeding when I leave the room.

Anyway can't wait to see the results, good for you man!

What exactly brand and product of HA does he use?

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 1 year 2 days ago #1308711491

• Danpe

Juvederm afaik
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 1 year 2 days ago #1308711492

Awesome results

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream