PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700945

They recommend you wear the stretcher for at least 2-weeks, and then not as often for the following 2-weeks after that. Unfortunately I'm in a situation where I haven't told my girlfriend that I'm doing this procedure so I won't be able to do it around her, I'll have to hide off for an hour or two each day. I'm going to try to do as much as I can, but this 1-week here will be when I can do the most aftercare activities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700946

I know there’s still swelling but the results look awesome and your Girth is really impressive! Good luck with the follow-ups and aftercare.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700949

A stretcher though, not the noose right? I’ve read on here that they provide a stretcher is that correct?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700964

Wow it looks great for right after! Doesn't look beat up lol.

The noose I found totally comfortable really. It's not too intrusive.

I'm curious... Please post how much filler she ends up adding after your initial procedure when that happens if you can? Percentage and volume. Just curious if it's worth staying for several days after. If they're willing to do that, I feel like aesthetic stuff from my first session could have been minimized..

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700967

damienmin wrote: A stretcher though, not the noose right? I’ve read on here that they provide a stretcher is that correct?

To my knowledge, they only provide the noose for stretching. I've seen the 2 terms used interchangeably on these forums before. I think a stretcher might be too aggressive for the type of stretch you need, which is why the ball and noose provides the right amount of gentle tug.

justn8 wrote: Wow it looks great for right after! Doesn't look beat up lol.

The noose I found totally comfortable really. It's not too intrusive.

I'm curious... Please post how much filler she ends up adding after your initial procedure when that happens if you can? Percentage and volume. Just curious if it's worth staying for several days after. If they're willing to do that, I feel like aesthetic stuff from my first session could have been minimized..

I'll let you know how much filler she ends up adding. There's a lot more at the base that I'd like to see filled in, which wasn't noticeable the first time around because I have a lot of excess skin there.

I hit 5.7" MEG yesterday while hard. I was holding my dick and thinking, man I don't even know if this could fit inside my girlfriend lol. And here I am wanting to still come back for multiple rounds to get to 6+" :lol:

I've been massaging and stretching pretty regularly. The overall feeling and appearance to me is it just looks like a lot of fluid built up in one area. I'm thinking that's because of the PRP + carrier, so I'm curious to see what it will actually feel and look like once that has all gone down and the collagen starts working on its own.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700968

Looks great! They used to give a suction cap type extender that attached to a strap that would wrap around your leg or torso. Not sure when they switched to the noose style.

The one they gave was on aliexpress for about $15 if I remember correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700978

Day 3 Post-op:

I got a touch up today by Dr. M with Ian assisting. They only put 2 ccs in there, but I can tell it's filled up the areas I was concerned about. Ian also helped me massage for the first time, and man he does it way harder and more painfully. My shaft looks a lot more even now after he massaged it properly into place. It helped me realize that I need to be at the point that I'm almost hurting myself while massaging to get it straight. I'm now required to massage at least every hour until I head back home on Thursday.

Ian was surprised that I was staying here until Thursday. I think staying a week here is pretty long, there's not much to do but fortunately I'm working so I'm staying preoccupied somehow. But I also needed to hide my Dick from my gf during my healing process so that was part of the reason I stayed so long.

My Dick is still puffy so I'm curious to see what it will look like once that puffiness goes down. There's no way I could show my Dick to my girlfriend in my current state so I will likely have to tell her that I'm tired/can't have sex for a few days until that swollenness has gone down lol. Still curious to see her reaction once things have settled... will keep you guys posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach10

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700979

I had the same experience with messaging. It was very painful when Ian did it, but it was obviously required. I tried to push as hard as he did and it was difficult since you are inflicting pain on yourself!

Mine stayed swollen for almost 2 weeks. Hopefully you will recover faster than I did and your girlfriend won't notice.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700981

Yeah, it's really tough to massage when I'm intentionally causing pain to myself lol.

I feel like mine's going to be staying swollen for the same amount of time at this rate it's going down. I'm thinking of using an excuse that I'm having some "delayed swelling" from my Circumcision a few months ago that appeared randomly and say my doc suggested it might happen. Idk, hopefully she'll buy it if the swelling is a bit more down by the time I get home lol.

Already seeing a decrease in Flaccid Girth, went from 5.25" to 4.9" after massaging today. After talking with Ian today, I think I'm going to schedule my 2nd round in 3-months from now. Addicted to Girth growth now!

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700984

I'm glad everything worked out for you! My flights in a few hours and I'm scheduled for 4pm. Pretty nervous.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308700998

Good luck, you got this! Hit me up if you wanna hang before my flight on Thursday.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701004

Just got it done. I’ll have to start a thread.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701020

How much has your swelling come down? How much firmer does the product feel after the swelling? The top and mid shaft where there is 30% feel much firmer than behind the glans where there is 10%. That being said behind the glans is where it's currently swelled the most.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701069

1-week post-op:

Loving the experience so far, and I’m already looking forward to my second round. Obviously I don’t know my full results yet, as my Dick is still swollen from fluid and carrier buildup. But man, is it such a confidence boost to have a much larger Flaccid hang and Girth while Erect. I think the last time I measured my Erect Girth I was sitting at 5.7” MEG and it looks massive to me.

My gf is still not aware that my Dick is swollen even though I’m home since I’ve been avoiding sex with her. I’m probably going to drop the cover up story I made tomorrow or the day after. Wish me luck on how she responds, but I’m pretty sure she’ll buy it because she doesn’t know much about dicks scientifically lol.

I’ll share some photos later. I’m not really feeling any nodules except one small bump, but I’m not too worried about it either.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701094

8 days post-op: I finally “had sex” with my girlfriend tonight!

Good news is she completely bought my story that my swelling is due to my Circumcision from 3 months ago. I even told her I made a follow up appointment with my Urologist who did the surgery to discuss my latest swelling and get some clarification on it.

When she felt my Dick (in the dark) she was shocked that it was Flaccid and said she thought it was hard. Her next question was, “will it stay like this forever?” I said I’ll have to hear what the doc says, about how likely it is to be temporary vs permanent. And then as we were getting ready to have sex and applying lube she said, “it feels like I’m going to have sex with a new Dick!” Which tbh I think she’s worried she’ll like it more than my old Dick lol.

Well, the sex was very short-lived lol. She climbed on top and almost screamed in pain as she got getting me fully inside of her. Quickly she dried up since she was in pain, and after sitting on top for a couple of minutes, asked if we could try again later. She’s already naturally tight, and we haven’t had sex in a few weeks so it was easy to chalk up her reaction to that. I downplayed how much my Dick had grown and made it seem like it was mostly because we haven’t had sex in a while and she was already feeling anxious today for other reasons.

After we stopped, I felt accomplished and was really happy that PMMA has worked. Of course I don’t want her in pain, but I’m confident she can get used to it and once she does, that she’ll love it.

We’ll try having sex again maybe tomorrow or the next day. We’ll have to do a lot of foreplay and use a lot of lube if I’m going to be able to fit inside her and actually have sex. I can still feel the soft fluid areas on my Dick, so there’s definitely still a lot of swelling left to go down. But the overall feeling of my Dick is unbelievably large compared to what it used to be.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream