PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703134

New1inch wrote:

greygreygrey wrote:

New1inch wrote: @greygreygrey just wanted to bump my question above if you haven’t seen it. I had a few questions about your scrotal webbing procedure. Not sure if you saw it.

Feel free to PM me for the doc name.

What? I just was asking about your experience. Not who the doc was. Not even sure if I want to do it yet. Did you read the question? Nevermind bruh, thanks anyway.

Try reading your own post before answering like that. Literally your first sentence:

> Who did you get the scrotal webbing done with?

Tbh, I don’t have any interest helping you given your attitude. Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703135

greygreygrey wrote:

New1inch wrote:

greygreygrey wrote:

New1inch wrote: @greygreygrey just wanted to bump my question above if you haven’t seen it. I had a few questions about your scrotal webbing procedure. Not sure if you saw it.

Feel free to PM me for the doc name.

What? I just was asking about your experience. Not who the doc was. Not even sure if I want to do it yet. Did you read the question? Nevermind bruh, thanks anyway.

Try reading your own post before answering like that. Literally your first sentence:

> Who did you get the scrotal webbing done with?

Tbh, I don’t have any interest helping you given your attitude. Good luck.

I’m saying I asked about your experience. You could have left out where you went. And I’m cool with that. Thanks for the good luck boss. We all need it ;)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703141

Anyways... I arrived at the Grand Hotel tonight and am ready for my 2nd round. Coming back I was a lot more prepared for what to expect, but I crossed the pedestrian land bridge for the first time instead of taking the shuttle. Cheaper, and it wasn’t too hard, but it did feel sketchy exiting the bridge and it being dark outside in TJ with only the option of getting into one of the taxis ushering you inside. Uber wasn’t working in this area for some reason and I didn’t want to walk in this shadier part of TJ so I agreed to hop into one of the taxis there.

This hotel is the true definition of gaudy lol. I wouldn’t stay here if it wasn’t directly attached to Avanti’s building. Otherwise I would have stayed at a cheap inn down the street, half the price and it looks cozier from its pictures.

Ready for round 2! I’ll be more mentally prepped this time for what to expect. Also I’ll ask for an Ativan straight away and show pictures on where I think areas need to be filled in more.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703142

Hey guys I love hearing the experiences that everyone shares on these threads... We should encourage one another to openly talk about results procedures ect. Thanks guys appreciate any knowledge given

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703144

Round 2 complete, and it went so much smoother than my first round. Immediately took Ativan when I got there, and I knew what to expect with the injections. I actually watched the entire procedure this time, and it was cool watching the strategy they took with inserting the filler. What was also interesting was hearing and feeling the cannula scrape against the existing scar tissue from the first round of PMMA. It’s very prominent and easy to feel the scar tissue that’s formed. I think this scarring is probably why I lost some length from my first round. Hoping to offset that by Hanging in the future.

Only 19cc injected this time. The problem was the area that I want filled in more is very very tight, and anytime she injects filler there, it starts to migrate elsewhere. The solution here is in a month from now, I can start to pump and get PRP at a local clinic to loosen up that area and get it ready for my 3rd session.

Ian warned that my glans will likely be dwarfed in my 3rd round, which is a bummer, but I am still set on getting a 3rd round. Also; he measured and said I had a gain of .75” from round 1 which is an above average and good result.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703145

Adding video is clunky, does not work.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703149

Having a lot of fun with this thing. I didn’t bring a measuring tape with me so I don’t know the current size, but I’m happy with the results so far. I tried putting on a condom and for the first time in my life, I completely filled the condom without any left to pull over! Quite an achievement for me mentally, especially if you know one of my traumatizing stories from when I had a small pecker. I wonder when I’ll need to upgrade to Magnums.. :ohmy:

The swelling will go down, but the base is going to continue to be a problem area since they’re not able to fill it in properly. After a month, I’ll have to keep a pumping regimen until I really loosen up the skin around the base of my shaft.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703150

looks amazing. funny. we both out here. at the same time. Ian told me I probably wouldn't need to do a third maybe a touch up. i'm hoping to hit 6.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703151

unknow1948 wrote: looks amazing. funny. we both out here. at the same time. Ian told me I probably wouldn't need to do a third maybe a touch up. i'm hoping to hit 6.

That’s awesome lol. I would say we should meet up tomorrow, but I have work all day and then a Tinder date afterwards :cheer: Well I guess if she flakes though, I’ll be down to grab drinks at a bar lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dobra69

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703152

sure man... i've been in my hotel. the second go round seems to be much easier. i'm wondering if it will be a more visible difference. the first go round you couldn't really tell but this time i think might be different. espeical hitting those up gains past 5.6. im 5.3 5.2 5.1 so im hoping to get to 6. 5.6 and 5.5.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703154

Great results bro! Looks big, looks like you need a magnum now like it’s strangling the base. I’m curious to see your final results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703171

Awesome results once again bud. So happy for you...your Dick is looking HUGE and THICK!
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703174

chicagoland1 wrote: Awesome results once again bud. So happy for you...your Dick is looking HUGE and THICK!

Thanks bro. You’ve been a day #1 supporter. Can’t wait until you get yours done!

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703175

can't lie bro my joint massive right now. I'm hoping it a still be that way when the swelling comes down and the collegen kicks in, shit feels different. i feel super confident

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703176

unknow1948 wrote: can't lie bro my joint massive right now. I'm hoping it a still be that way when the swelling comes down and the collegen kicks in, shit feels different. i feel super confident

I want to have a big schlong

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream