PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701427

@greygreygrey what was the healing time for your turkey neck surgery? They told me I should get it done before pmma. I think I may be able to get it Dont for free with my current insurance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701607

How are the bumps...are they getting any better, worse? Did you hear back from Ian? I’ve thinking about the procedure but definitely know having bumps in my Cock would drive me nuts

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701739

greygreygrey wrote:

wait_what wrote: If you’re planning on being with this girl you might want to postpone your 2nd session until after you see if your girl can get used to your current size. Have you measured recently?

I haven't measured recently since I'm traveling without my measuring tape right now, but I'll check when I get the chance. It's definitely still swollen, but probably less than the max Girth I hit of 5.7".

blondeman wrote: If your gf is naturally tight...what made you decide to want to be bigger...seems like she was satisfied with your size before?

Most guys have SOs that are already satisfied with their Dick sizes. My gf was satisfied with it, but it didn't mean I was happy with my size. I was tired of being small and wanted to be at least average to bigger than average.

New1inch wrote: Reading what you wrote as far as the experience with your GF I really don’t know why you went through with the procedure knowing you’re dating a former virgin. Then you plan on getting another procedure. I know it’s your body, but it’ seems your being a bit selfish here. She’s telling you it’s hurting her and your idea is to add on more size and hope she can take even bigger?

If you’re not planning on staying with this girl i think it’s probably best to end it now as with another round you will become sexually incompatible. Having to switch to a bj because she in pain is not a positive. Seems like you didn’t think this one through before the procedure. I’d hold off on the 2nd round until maybe you guys break up in the future or something. She seems to be struggling with what you have now.

Your comment comes off as pretty close-minded, but I'll answer it anyways. It takes time to adjust to any new size, and I didn't expect my girlfriend to be able to handle it on the first time before she truly feels comfortable with it. She also struggled the first few times I had sex with her with my old size, not because I was too big for her, but it just took her time to get adjusted to something new. I'm confident that she will get used to my size, and already has improved a lot in our second time having sex, so I'm not worried about this being a lasting problem at all. My only concern is finding out what her upper limit will be, but I'll be gauging her reaction over the next few months before making a call on the second round.

Noxcuse wrote: Well it sounds like you have found the size that you should be. She will definitely get used to your size and you are extremely fortunate that she is tight enough to not need any more. Wait until after you have kids and then maybe go back for further rounds if needed.

I'm in the predicament that ill never reach that upper limit with my wife. I have used toys on her that go up to 6.5 Girth and that seems to be her upper limit. Ill be lucky if I reach 6 with a second round and a cosmetic touch up!

The thing that's tough with my girl is gauging where her upper limit is. Part of the reason she struggles with sex sometimes is anxiety she has unrelated to sex, but causes her body to shut down or get unnaturally tight. I think that's why a new size gives her trouble until she finally gets used to it and has less anxiety during the day in general. Even my old size would give her issues in bed if she was just feeling anxious that day.

In the past, when she's fully turned on and wet, I could easily slip 4-5 fingers into her, and I noticed she would cum very quickly from getting fingered by that vs. when I would use only 1-2 fingers. Also, her vagina does this thing when it expands really wide while having sex, and I can't feel the walls of it at all while having sex. I'm pretty sure if she was in a state of full mental relaxation that she could easily handle 6" - 6.5" of Girth, but since that's not her normal everyday state of mind, that I have to factor that in and think about if a future second or third round is in store. I'll be observing closely over the next few months some factors like: 1) how often she wants to have sex or initiates, 2) how quickly she cums, 3) if she's in pain at all throughout, 4) and conversations we have about our sex afterwards.

Hey man, I can jump in here with some experience. While I could be wrong here, I believe it's kind of a new sensation for some girls to have sex with a guy with a thick Cock. Relatively speaking, there's not many dudes out there that can really stretch a vagina like you can after a couple rounds of PMMA. Getting used to it is something real, in my experience, and may not be as arrogant or callous as it sounds. It seems to be a new feeling, and it seems to take a little time before that feeling triggers a "that feels good" response. It seems partially psychological -- fearing the possibility that they could be a "big Dick girl" or something like that.

While it was blatantly obvious when we were having sex that my wife likes my Cock way better after three rounds of PMMA than she did before I started, it took her a while to readily admit it. Now, she's all about it and our sex is way better than it's been in years -- perhaps ever. She orgasms from intercourse easily again (like she did before we had kids) and the better sex has had a positive impact on other facets of our relationship.

I know that everyone's mileage varies here and I'm not saying that this is a template that your GF is going to follow. But I will say that GE is a journey for both parties in a relationship.

Now, this may not be the best advice, but it's my feeling that you shouldn't get or not get GE for another person. Relationships come and go but your Dick is always going to be there. Your own feelings of attractiveness and self-esteem are important -- it's your body. Now, this doesn't mean that there aren't consequences to going bigger than what your partner wants or that you should act unilaterally when making a decision. Do what's ultimately best and accept what comes from it.

On another note, vaginas can stretch A LOT if you go slow and lube things up properly. Believe me here. I wouldn't think another round would push things over the line.

But I would own up to it and tell her what you're doing. If for no other reason than it will make it easier to go back for more / be able to properly do aftercare. I travel regularly for work and I'm often away from my wife (she sometimes has no idea where I am) but I couldn't imagine how much more difficult this journey would have been if I didn't tell her up front what I was doing. One round, yeah, you could get away with that. Two or three ... well, that's pushing it haha.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702335

greygreygrey wrote: Starting my PMMA diary.

I just booked into The Grand Hotel in Tijuana, and tomorrow morning, I'm getting PMMA with Dr. Morales at Avanti tomorrow :blink:.

Very excited for it is an understatement. I've been doing PE for years and have never had any success with clamping, hanging, jelqing, pumping, or anything to get results. My current stats are:

MEG: 4.7"
BEG: 4.8"
BPEL: 6.5"
NBPEL: 5.8"

FG: 3.8"
FL: 3.75"

I'll update with pictures. I plan on doing multiple sessions and my ultimate goal is 6"+ in girth. Wish me luck!

We have very similar stats, both erect and flaccid. Following your case closely.

Last edit: by curiousgeorge24.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702336

greygreygrey wrote: Day 10 post-op:

Had sex with my girl for the second time and it went much better than the first time. After plenty of lube and foreplay, we tried again with her on top. After many utterances like “oh shit you’re huge” she found her rhythm and came very quickly. Then we went into missionary and since her body was relaxed and wet, it was much easier this time to have sex. She asked me to cum quickly because she was worried it might start to hurt, so we switched into doggy style. She quickly said nope to that after it started to hurt her again so we stopped having sex and switched to oral.

It’s clear that my gf isn’t a “big Dick girl” and it will take some training and getting her used to this new size. She was a virgin before she met me so really the only penetrative size she’s used to is mine and her vibrator which is even smaller in Girth than my old size. We had a conversation later in the day with her saying, “if your Dick ends up staying like this, I’ll probably get used to it. But I do hope the swelling goes back down to your old size because that fit me well”

I’ll definitely have to factor in how she responds to sex with my new size over the next few months before making a call on a second round. We’re making plans for marriage and the long-term so of course I wouldn’t want to affect our sex life in a way that might damage our relationship in the long run. But damn, if I’m not already set on having a second round in March lol.

I'm sorry but I want to get this straight: you have a girlfriend/future fiancee that you spend so much time with that you have to hide away for a few hours to stretch and you took her virginity, which usually makes a girl feel much more connected, yet you lied to her about your penis enhancement? Listen, to each their own, but lying is never a good precedent to set in a relationship - even if it's not for marriage, it's bad practice. She deserves to know the truth and not go to sleep anxious every night about whether your Dick will "go back to normal" or not. It's also not healthy for you psychologically - if you're willing to get the procedure done, you should confront the reality that it also means you will need to be honest with any partner who asks you about it.

I'm happy for you, I support your journey, and I hope this isn't too antagonistic/against the rules: but what you're doing is wrong to both your girlfriend and yourself.

Last edit: by curiousgeorge24.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702338

curiousgeorge24 wrote:

Had sex with my girl for the second time and it went much better than the first time. After plenty of lube and foreplay, we tried again with her on top. After many utterances like “oh shit you’re huge” she found her rhythm and came very quickly. Then we went into missionary and since her body was relaxed and wet, it was much easier this time to have sex. She asked me to cum quickly because she was worried it might start to hurt, so we switched into doggy style. She quickly said nope to that after it started to hurt her again so we stopped having sex and switched to oral.

It’s clear that my gf isn’t a “big Dick girl” and it will take some training and getting her used to this new size. She was a virgin before she met me so really the only penetrative size she’s used to is mine and her vibrator which is even smaller in Girth than my old size. We had a conversation later in the day with her saying, “if your Dick ends up staying like this, I’ll probably get used to it. But I do hope the swelling goes back down to your old size because that fit me well”

I’ll definitely have to factor in how she responds to sex with my new size over the next few months before making a call on a second round. We’re making plans for marriage and the long-term so of course I wouldn’t want to affect our sex life in a way that might damage our relationship in the long run. But damn, if I’m not already set on having a second round in March lol.

I'm sorry but I want to get this straight: you have a girlfriend/future fiancee that you spend so much time with that you have to hide away for a few hours to stretch and you took her virginity, which usually makes a girl feel much more connected, yet you lied to her about your penis enhancement? Listen, to each their own, but lying is never a good precedent to set in a relationship - even if it's not for marriage, it's bad practice. She deserves to know the truth and not go to sleep anxious every night about whether your Dick will "go back to normal" or not. It's also not healthy for you psychologically - if you're willing to get the procedure done, you should confront the reality that it also means you will need to be honest with any partner who asks you about it.

I'm happy for you and I support your journey, but what you're doing is wrong to both your girlfriend and yourself.

I don't believe we need to get all moralizing here and start talking about what's right and wrong in each other's relationships. If @Greygreygrey wants to keep his GE a secret this is his call. This procedure is 100% selfish and done to make ourselves feel better ... and it's nobody elses business what we do or why -- even a wife or girlfriend. However, we also need to face the potential consequences of our size increases ... of which there are some.

It's my opinion that it's better to tell our partners and be up front about it -- if for no other reason than it makes the trips to TJ and aftercare way easier. I used to hide my PE at first -- for an entire year, actually. It was annoying and detrimental to my progress and mental state (how long can you justify standing around in the bathroom stretching your Dick? How long can you go before she finds your ADS or pump or weights?) If you live with someone just tell them and deal with what comes just to relieve the continuous fear of potential embarassment.

That said, I told my wife and was up front about my GE and trips to TJ and it had a severe detrimetal impact on her sexual confidence. She concluded that I was doing this because she wasn't good enough, that her pussy was too loose, and all that shit ...

So I sometimes debate the merits of being upfront, but what's the alternative? Sneaking away fror three days and having to explain why I'm coming back with a bigger Dick? For one round, yeah, you could pull that off. For two or three? I doubt it.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702339

Jacks10 wrote:

curiousgeorge24 wrote:

I'm happy for you and I support your journey, but what you're doing is wrong to both your girlfriend and yourself.

I don't believe we need to get all moralizing here and start talking about what's right and wrong in each other's relationships. If @Greygreygrey wants to keep his GE a secret this is his call. This procedure is 100% selfish and done to make ourselves feel better ... and it's nobody elses business what we do or why -- even a wife or girlfriend. However, we also need to face the potential consequences of our size increases ... of which there are some.

It's my opinion that it's better to tell our partners and be up front about it -- if for no other reason than it makes the trips to TJ and aftercare way easier. I used to hide my PE at first -- for an entire year, actually. It was annoying and detrimental to my progress and mental state (how long can you justify standing around in the bathroom stretching your Dick? How long can you go before she finds your ADS or pump or weights?) If you live with someone just tell them and deal with what comes just to relieve the continuous fear of potential embarassment.

That said, I told my wife and was up front about my GE and trips to TJ and it had a severe detrimetal impact on her sexual confidence. She concluded that I was doing this because she wasn't good enough, that her pussy was too loose, and all that shit ...

So I sometimes debate the merits of being upfront, but what's the alternative? Sneaking away fror three days and having to explain why I'm coming back with a bigger Dick? For one round, yeah, you could pull that off. For two or three? I doubt it.

I don't want to take this off-topic, but purely from a mental health standpoint, lying to your partner about GE is a bad idea. Hiding things from a long-term partner ruins relationships and people's mental health. There's no way the benefit of a bigger Dick will outweigh the drawback of having to live a lie. I'm all for the procedure, and even telling fibs to a casual partner/hookup. But if it's someone you're living in, lying over something that major is going to come back to hurt you.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702458

curiousgeorge24 wrote:
We have very similar stats, both erect and flaccid. Following your case closely.

People say shit like this and then go on to say you're wrong in your relationship. :whistle: Makes you not want to keep updating your diary to help others out! But I do agree with Jacks10 that it would be very difficult to get future rounds without telling her, especially if this jeopardizes me following post-op instructions. I'll have to figure out how to approach that conversation when it comes. The way your wife responded Jacks is probably similar to how my girlfriend would respond, or just be upset in general that I'm doing this without her blessing.

In other news, I'm doing well and a little over 3-months out. Results are consistent with how they were about 1-month after surgery, about 5.3" I believe at the largest part in the mid-shaft. The smallest part near the base is somewhere around 5.1". There's areas that have small bumps, but I'm pretty sure those areas can be filled in around it and corrected in future rounds. I'm loving how much fatter my dick looks and haven't had any issues with erections or sex with it. Something that other people note is that it gets more swollen in the day after sex/masturbation and I can agree with that. I don't mind the extra swelling though. However, I think I might have lost some length from this procedure, but this could also be simply the visual illusion that it's shorter since it's girthier. Regardless, I plan on hanging once I get all of my rounds done and getting more serious with manual stretching.

Also! I got my turkey neck surgery today, so I will have to wait until it heals before going back for a second round. The healing process will probably take about 6-weeks, and I'm not allowed to have any sexual activity until then. The driving reason for why I had this procedure done was because I didn't like how much loose skin was at the base, and I think it even caused there to be less PMMA added to this area. My hope is that now with less skin in the base, that it'll be easier for Avanti to add more PMMA there and even out my shaft, since right now most of the girth is towards the middle. Will keep you all posted on progress as I recover and what the eventual results look like.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702474

greygreygrey wrote:

curiousgeorge24 wrote:

People say shit like this and then go on to say you're wrong in your relationship. :whistle: Makes you not want to keep updating your diary to help others out! But I do agree with Jacks10 that it would be very difficult to get future rounds without telling her, especially if this jeopardizes me following post-op instructions. I'll have to figure out how to approach that conversation when it comes. The way your wife responded Jacks is probably similar to how my girlfriend would respond, or just be upset in general that I'm doing this without her blessing.

In other news, I'm doing well and a little over 3-months out. Results are consistent with how they were about 1-month after surgery, about 5.3" I believe at the largest part in the mid-shaft. The smallest part near the base is somewhere around 5.1". There's areas that have small bumps, but I'm pretty sure those areas can be filled in around it and corrected in future rounds. I'm loving how much fatter my dick looks and haven't had any issues with erections or sex with it. Something that other people note is that it gets more swollen in the day after sex/masturbation and I can agree with that. I don't mind the extra swelling though. However, I think I might have lost some length from this procedure, but this could also be simply the visual illusion that it's shorter since it's girthier. Regardless, I plan on hanging once I get all of my rounds done and getting more serious with manual stretching.

Also! I got my turkey neck surgery today, so I will have to wait until it heals before going back for a second round. The healing process will probably take about 6-weeks, and I'm not allowed to have any sexual activity until then. The driving reason for why I had this procedure done was because I didn't like how much loose skin was at the base, and I think it even caused there to be less PMMA added to this area. My hope is that now with less skin in the base, that it'll be easier for Avanti to add more PMMA there and even out my shaft, since right now most of the girth is towards the middle. Will keep you all posted on progress as I recover and what the eventual results look like.

I’m surprised avanti derma didn’t tell you to get the scrotal webbing surgery before pmma. That’s what they told me to do which is why I haven’t got it done yet. I’m scheduled for scrotal webbing next month and hoping to get pmma by may in 6 weeks after the procedure. Who did your scrotal webbing surgery? Did you have to explain to them the pmma? My only convey was filler spilling out once they cut the penis open if I got pmma before the getting there scrotal webbing addressed. Also it will definitely make the penis look longer for sure getting it cut off.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702493

New1inch wrote: I’m surprised Avanti Derma didn’t tell you to get the scrotal webbing surgery before PMMA. That’s what they told me to do which is why I haven’t got it done yet. I’m scheduled for scrotal webbing next month and hoping to get PMMA by may in 6 weeks after the procedure. Who did your scrotal webbing surgery? Did you have to explain to them the PMMA? My only convey was filler spilling out once they cut the penis open if I got PMMA before the getting there scrotal webbing addressed. Also it will definitely make the penis look longer for sure getting it cut off.

My turkey neck wasn’t so significant that I needed to have it removed before my procedure, and I hadn’t expressed it as a huge concern once I was there. It’s only going to make your results better since all that excess skin will be out of the way, so I think that’s why Avanti wants you to have it done first and then heal up before starting your PMMA.

Filler shouldn’t be spilling out if you get the turkey neck surgery done afterwards lol. PMMA is injected in a very different site than where your loose skin is. Look at that cross section diagram if you need a better understanding on this.

Funny thing is, the doc I went to for the turkey neck surgery immediately asked if I had fat injections done once I extended my Flaccid Dick. He wasn’t aware of what PMMA was so I explained it to him, and he said it looked and felt pretty good compared to the cases he’s seen. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to know his name. I just took off my bandages today and I think it looks pretty good, but I’ll have to wait until the swelling is fully down to gauge results. I haven’t felt any pain at all throughout the healing process, haven’t had to take even 1 of the pain pills they prescribed. I am taking the antibiotics though twice a day.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702496

greygreygrey wrote:

New1inch wrote: I’m surprised Avanti Derma didn’t tell you to get the scrotal webbing surgery before PMMA. That’s what they told me to do which is why I haven’t got it done yet. I’m scheduled for scrotal webbing next month and hoping to get PMMA by may in 6 weeks after the procedure. Who did your scrotal webbing surgery? Did you have to explain to them the PMMA? My only convey was filler spilling out once they cut the penis open if I got PMMA before the getting there scrotal webbing addressed. Also it will definitely make the penis look longer for sure getting it cut off.

My turkey neck wasn’t so significant that I needed to have it removed before my procedure, and I hadn’t expressed it as a huge concern once I was there. It’s only going to make your results better since all that excess skin will be out of the way, so I think that’s why Avanti wants you to have it done first and then heal up before starting your PMMA.

Filler shouldn’t be spilling out if you get the turkey neck surgery done afterwards lol. PMMA is injected in a very different site than where your loose skin is. Look at that cross section diagram if you need a better understanding on this.

Funny thing is, the doc I went to for the turkey neck surgery immediately asked if I had fat injections done once I extended my Flaccid Dick. He wasn’t aware of what PMMA was so I explained it to him, and he said it looked and felt pretty good compared to the cases he’s seen. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to know his name. I just took off my bandages today and I think it looks pretty good, but I’ll have to wait until the swelling is fully down to gauge results. I haven’t felt any pain at all throughout the healing process, haven’t had to take even 1 of the pain pills they prescribed. I am taking the antibiotics though twice a day.

Thanks for the reply. How long did the doc say you can use it after the procedure? Also I’m pretty stuck in where I can go do to insurance covering the procedure so I can only get it done with an approved doc that’s in network. I just hope I’m in good hands since I’m basically getting it done for free.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702699

Have you gotten any nodules?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703076

I’m about 4 1/2 months out now from my first round of PMMA. I’m still pleased with the results, and planning to get a 2nd round. I’m checking to see if Avanti’s calendar is free this week or next to have it done.

I had my penal scrotal webbing Removal surgery over a month ago and I’m pleased with the results. The reason I had it done was because the loose skin at the base of my shaft gave the illusion that my Dick was always shorter in its Flaccid and Erect state. Now that I had the surgery, my Erect looks longer than before even though it’s the same exact size. I’m not very long at all (NBPEL 5.75”) so every half Inch truly matters.

In other life updates, my long-term gf broke up with me a few weeks ago. I’m not emotionally ready to talk about it yet, but I will say it wasn’t her fault and it was fully mine. The silver lining at least is that my next long-term partner will see my full size (after all my PMMA rounds) in the beginning without being surprised by any growth throughout our relationship. I’m definitely not ready for a long-term relationship yet and there’s a lot I need to work on with myself. So in the meantime, I’ll have hookups as I continue to work on myself mentally through therapy, meditation, etc. I already had a hookup earlier this week, though there were no size comments since I’m at a pretty average size now (thickest part of my shaft is about 5.3”). Wish me luck on this mental journey as much as my PMMA journey. I’ll need it.

Again, happy with my PMMA results. There’s random bumps here and there, but I was never after perfection and all I care about is size increase. In my next round, I’ll need a lot more filled in at the base.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703077

You not average homie - much thicker than average at this point.

Looks really good. 2nd round will make you a beast!
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703078

Dickwhitman79 wrote: You not average homie - much thicker than average at this point.

Looks really good. 2nd round will make you a beast!

Crazy that I think that way now.. at my previous girth of 4.7”, I would have thought 5.3” as massive! Now this size feels average to me since I hold it everyday. :lol: I just hope my dick dysphoria is satisfied one day.. can’t wait for round 2.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream