PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703218

I measured above 6”+ MEG for the first time in my life. :blink: I won’t say I’m officially in the 6” MEG club yet though because I know this swelling is temporary until the carrier fluid and PRP dissipates and the actual collagen builds. But it does feel great to know what it’s like to be above 6”! Also, not going to lie, my package looks awesome now in boxer briefs so I’ll probably stick to wearing those in the future. :)

I’ve officially confirmed that I’ve lost length from both procedures. About .25” EL and even my flaccid stretched length can’t stretch as far out as it used to. It makes sense though, this procedure creates a lot of scar tissue, and we already know peyronie’s causes shortening. I’ve read a lot of older diaries and found that others had similar issues with loss of erect length. I’m going to focus a lot on hanging after a month of light stretching with the metal ball they provided. Luckily I work from home so my 2nd pic has my current set-up all day round.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703219

So hows it Hanging these days? Get your Girth back yet? any current progress pics?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703220

Lol my bad, I just seen your post was only 39 minutes old. Hey can you email me directly your progress?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703224

Damn bud. Your Dick is looking absolutely massive. Your Girth looks awesome and is impressive and still looks natural. I’m interested to see how it settles. I’d love to see a before vs. after photos series once you feel your Girth has stabilized.

How is it wearing the weights and how often do you have to adjust them?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703227

Looks good bro, I’d be hesitant to do any future rounds. 6 in seems to be a perfect size.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703233

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Looks really good greygreygrey! You've got an undeniably fat Cock now.

I'd love to hear what you think about the feeling of the PMMA (e.g. how hard/soft it is, how natural it feels to you, etc.).

Cacx

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703235

chicagoland1 wrote: Damn bud. Your dick is looking absolutely massive. Your girth looks awesome and is impressive and still looks natural. I’m interested to see how it settles. I’d love to see a before vs. after photos series once you feel your girth has stabilized.

How is it wearing the weights and how often do you have to adjust them?

Thanks man. I'll definitely post a photo series of before and afters (by round) once things have settled.

Good question on wearing the weights. The downside to the ball-noose they provide is that the rope agitates your corona rim which is exactly where you had needles stabbed into when they filled up the glans with HA. So it makes it uncomfortable to wear for more than 30-mins straight, which is why I'll usually have to re-adjust throughout the day. On total, I maybe spend 3-4-hours hanging with this in a day. Ideally, once I start to vacuum hang, I would like to be spending 5-6 hours hanging while I'm working.

wait_what wrote: Looks good bro, I’d be hesitant to do any future rounds. 6 in seems to be a perfect size.

Thanks. I will definitely need another round because my base didn't have enough filled in (currently the skin is too tight there so Avanti recommended that I pump until the skin's loosened up and then come back for my next round). But I agree with you, if my dimensions in my MEG stay above 6"+, then that seems to be the right area for me (for now). :)

Cacx wrote: Looks really good greygreygrey! You've got an undeniably fat cock now.

I'd love to hear what you think about the feeling of the PMMA (e.g. how hard/soft it is, how natural it feels to you, etc.).

Cacx

Appreciate that. The PMMA feels natural to me (once the fluid is completely dissipated). It's hard, and your penis feels the same sensation during masturbation/sex as it did before. I did have granules/nodules after my first round that I could feel, and I believe I still will after my 2nd round, but the people I had sex with didn't notice at all (even my ex-gf of 3-years). So take that as you will, but it didn't keep me from additional rounds.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703253

If you like showing a bulge, and it sounds like you do, try separtec boxer briefs. They have a very unique design and they really show it off.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703520

Around 1 month post-2nd round. Super happy with the results so far, and already thinking about when I’m going to get round 3. I’ll need to pump a lot to loosen the tissues near my base so more filler can be added there.

First pic is me in a regular durex condom which is pretty tight. The 2nd pic, and for the first time ever in my life holding one, I put on a magnum condom :blink: . For the most part, it fit well and felt comfortable! There’s some excess length so I’ll have to see how it performs in bed.

I’m recently hooking up with this petite Asian girl (first hookup since my 2nd round) and the other night she said “this might sound weird... but you have some girth on you :lol:”. She’s extremely kinky in different ways so I’m pretty sure she enjoys it lol.

Last I checked, MEG is sitting around 6” and base is around 5.5”.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703521

. i got that same response last night

Last edit: by unknow1948.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703522

we made it [ Moderator Edit: Language (1st Warning) ]. i got that same response last night

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703523

unknow1948 wrote: we made nigga.

Bruh :dry:

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703548

New1inch wrote:

unknow1948 wrote: we made nigga.

Bruh :dry:

:lol:

We did make it. Indeed we did.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703549

greygreygrey wrote: Around 1 month post-2nd round. Super happy with the results so far, and already thinking about when I’m going to get round 3. I’ll need to pump a lot to loosen the tissues near my base so more filler can be added there.

First pic is me in a regular durex condom which is pretty tight. The 2nd pic, and for the first time ever in my life holding one, I put on a magnum condom :blink: . For the most part, it fit well and felt comfortable! There’s some excess length so I’ll have to see how it performs in bed.

I’m recently hooking up with this petite Asian girl (first hookup since my 2nd round) and the other night she said “this might sound weird... but you have some girth on you :lol:”. She’s extremely kinky in different ways so I’m pretty sure she enjoys it lol.

Last I checked, MEG is sitting around 6” and base is around 5.5”.

I get that response now too. It’s the best thing ever.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703558

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: I get that response now too. It’s the best thing ever.

Such a good feeling. I can't wait to get that comment from more partners. :)

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream