PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 hours ago #1308703079

greygreygrey wrote:
Again, happy with my PMMA results. There’s random bumps here and there, but I was never after perfection and all I care about is size increase. In my next round, I’ll need a lot more filled in at the base.

How many random bumps? Like 4 or like 20? Id be fine with 5 large lumps and more tiny lumps... Wondering how many... Are there lots of tiny ones? Going from 4.7 to 5.3 is worth it if you just get a few bumps here and there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by johnyyasdf.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703084

greygreygrey wrote: I’m about 4 1/2 months out now from my first round of PMMA. I’m still pleased with the results, and planning to get a 2nd round. I’m checking to see if Avanti’s calendar is free this week or next to have it done.

I had my penal scrotal webbing Removal surgery over a month ago and I’m pleased with the results. The reason I had it done was because the loose skin at the base of my shaft gave the illusion that my Dick was always shorter in its Flaccid and Erect state. Now that I had the surgery, my Erect looks longer than before even though it’s the same exact size. I’m not very long at all (NBPEL 5.75”) so every half Inch truly matters.

In other life updates, my long-term gf broke up with me a few weeks ago. I’m not emotionally ready to talk about it yet, but I will say it wasn’t her fault and it was fully mine. The silver lining at least is that my next long-term partner will see my full size (after all my PMMA rounds) in the beginning without being surprised by any growth throughout our relationship. I’m definitely not ready for a long-term relationship yet and there’s a lot I need to work on with myself. So in the meantime, I’ll have hookups as I continue to work on myself mentally through therapy, meditation, etc. I already had a hookup earlier this week, though there were no size comments since I’m at a pretty average size now (thickest part of my shaft is about 5.3”). Wish me luck on this mental journey as much as my PMMA journey. I’ll need it.

Again, happy with my PMMA results. There’s random bumps here and there, but I was never after perfection and all I care about is size increase. In my next round, I’ll need a lot more filled in at the base.

Who did you get the scrotal webbing done with? Was their any issue with the surgery being that you had PMMA done already? Also how long was it before you could have sex after? I’m still interested in getting the scrotal webbing fix myself. I’m currently 3.5 days post op for PMMA.still not sure of the results yet. Yours is looking great though

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703087

Scheduled for PMMA round 2 this Thursday, 4/29. :)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703092

greygreygrey wrote: Scheduled for PMMA round 2 this Thursday, 4/29. :)

Thats crazy bro. GL

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703093

i'm waiting for round 2 in mexico now as we speak and i swear i thought the same thing. I was like any where close to 5.5 is good for me. let me tell you I was wrong, my thickest part is 5.3 as well. I was happy for a few days then I was like i need to be undeniably bigger for peace of mind. i'm in the 6.3 6.5 area with bone press i can hit 7 maybe. i also think i be measure shit wrong.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703100

i'm waiting for round 2 in mexico now as we speak and i swear i thought the same thing. I was like any where close to 5.5 is good for me. let me tell you I was wrong, my thickest part is 5.3 as well. I was happy for a few days then I was like i need to be undeniably bigger for peace of mind. i'm in the 6.3 6.5 area with bone press i can hit 7 maybe. i also think i be measure shit wrong.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703102

unknow1948 wrote: i'm waiting for round 2 in mexico now as we speak and i swear i thought the same thing. I was like any where close to 5.5 is good for me. let me tell you I was wrong, my thickest part is 5.3 as well. I was happy for a few days then I was like i need to be undeniably bigger for peace of mind. i'm in the 6.3 6.5 area with bone press i can hit 7 maybe. i also think i be measure shit wrong.

Nice man, and I hear you completely. When’s your date? Might see you there if you’re still in town on Thurs/Fri.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703105

im here till saturday. i try ti stay for the sfter car

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703119

unknow1948 wrote: i'm waiting for round 2 in mexico now as we speak and i swear i thought the same thing. I was like any where close to 5.5 is good for me. let me tell you I was wrong, my thickest part is 5.3 as well. I was happy for a few days then I was like i need to be undeniably bigger for peace of mind. i'm in the 6.3 6.5 area with bone press i can hit 7 maybe. i also think i be measure shit wrong.

Do you have a progress report? Could you link it. It’s harder to find things on the new site.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703120

@greygreygrey just wanted to bump my question above if you haven’t seen it. I had a few questions about your scrotal webbing procedure. Not sure if you saw it.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703126

im here till saturday

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703127

unknow1948 wrote: im here till saturday

Maybe I should get an appointment this weekend and we can all have a party together

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703130

johnyyasdf wrote:

unknow1948 wrote: im here till saturday

Maybe I should get an appointment this weekend and we can all have a party together

I don’t think they work the weekends unfortunately.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703131

New1inch wrote: @greygreygrey just wanted to bump my question above if you haven’t seen it. I had a few questions about your scrotal webbing procedure. Not sure if you saw it.

Feel free to PM me for the doc name.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703133

greygreygrey wrote:

New1inch wrote: @greygreygrey just wanted to bump my question above if you haven’t seen it. I had a few questions about your scrotal webbing procedure. Not sure if you saw it.

Feel free to PM me for the doc name.

What? I just was asking about your experience. Not who the doc was. Not even sure if I want to do it yet. Did you read the question? Nevermind bruh, thanks anyway.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream