PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
05 Apr 2024 20:54
I'll try to answer only from my own experience.

The current feeling when hard is almost the same, just bigger. Why? I'll need to explain how it feels when flaccid first.

When flaccid, over half of the skin around the injected area feels thicker, akin to the sensation of having a pimple or bruise beneath the skin. This thickness extends from the pubic bone to approximately halfway along the shaft. The left side appears normal. However, on the right side, it seems as though the PMMA was injected more superficially, resembling a custom piece of chewing gum placed under the skin. Consequently, when flaccid, I can grip and manipulate this "piece" of firm chewing gum, which exhibits some mobility.

However, when in the erect state, everything is compressed under the skin and barely moves, feeling as hard as a natural erection. In this state, my wife can't even discern where the implant begins and ends. Overall, I would rate the naturalness of the erect state as 9 out of 10. There are slight bumps and it's not perfectly even, resembling the texture of a melon or a cucumber. Interestingly, my wife mentioned feeling that unevenness, comparing it to a typical penis. My rating drops to 5 out of 10 for the flaccid state because of what I described previously and because it resembles more of a balloon that has an elliptical shape.

So yeah, if you're in for girth and are more preoccupied by the erect firmness, going for a combination of 30 and 10% would be fine I guess.

The primary downside I see is that people report a more firm penis when flaccid, but until this reaches the point of obnoxious

Regarding the firmness when flaccid: I don't retract as much as before, resulting in a larger bulge. Consequently, I'm feeling a bit more self-conscious around children (or when I'll be wearing swimwear, I suppose), but that's just my personal experience. Others' opinions may vary.
05 Apr 2024 17:53
Thanks for the info, curious to get a little more clarification from @moes .

I'm curious how your current state of hard feels compared to how it felt before? When I'm hard it's on a spectrum. If I'm wearing a cock ring, I soon reach a 10/10 hard where I feel like I could hammer in a nail with it. Normally I'm at like a 7-8 and sometimes I get to 8-9 if the mood strikes right.

How would you rate yours at the moment vs before? How much more girth do you have now from before?

I feel like I'm most worried about a natural looking penis that can get rock hard, or at least really close. Is there a strategy to get these results? How the penis feels in a natural state is less important to me as I feel like I'll get used to it either way. I'm getting used to being circumcised and so far love the new feeling.

=== Insert break where I google PMMA concentrations ===

While writing this I googled 10% vs 30% and found this url: Big 10 vs 30% PMMA concentration Summary/Collection Thread .

After this read I feel like I'm most interested in and inclined to try purely 30% for my first session and then take Dr's suggestions for additional sessions. I'm of the opinion that women prefer a harder penis during sex, so that is the primary goal. A review of the data seems to suggest 30% filler produces the hardest erection. The primary downside I see is that people report a more firm penis when flaccid, but until this reaches the point of obnoxious, I almost feel this as an additional benefit. Nice to look a little bigger even if your not quite at the hard stage yet.

I understand that some state there is a higher risk of nodules with 30% but from my reading it seems like nodules can be broken down with a follow up visit. Also seems like the better you are with aftercare, the better your results. I'll be taking the week off after my appointment to focus on aftercare so I hope that this reduces the chance of nodules.

Thanks,
Mike
05 Apr 2024 12:06

moes wrote: Thanks for sharing your detailed experience. I have two questions if you can answer them:

1. How do you manage to hide that bulge when you need to wear formal clothes? Isn't it a problem?

2. What are your partners' reactions?

1) It hasn't really been an issue in most situations yet but it is on my mind. I rarely wear formal clothes but I usually just wear snug underwear and make sure it's tucked. I definitely have a bulge though. It's large flaccid.

2) I'm married so, only have her to think about. It's a challenge but she loves it for a myriad of reasons.
05 Apr 2024 06:03
the percentages are concentrations
i.e. how many of the little PMMA microspheres you're going to find in a given volume of the carrier, if that makes sense.
the microspheres are tiny irritants, like sand in an oyster, that our skin makes collagen to basically wall off same way oysters make a pearl
the concentrations are going to affect how many spheres get deposited in a given surface area (all other things exactly equal), for example a 1 inch by 1 inch square (working in 2 dimensions for simplicity) that had, say, 1000 microspheres from 10%, would have 3000 microspheres per 30%. Of course, they dont all lay flat in one layer, but that's sufficiently demonstrative hopefully. Now picture 1x1000 sphere layer, vs 3x1000 sphere layers on top of each other - you need more collagen to wall off the latter, thus, the collagen encapsulation is thicker.

Collagen is collagen, the firmness of type 1 collagen (or type 3, etc) will be consistent period, with some caveats. The question is how MUCH is created, more will be needed to encapuslate 3x the spheres, and i would presume it would take longer, BUT, the collagen itself should be the same firmness (once all swelling is gone); whether the overall firmness of the dick remains the same, YMMV i guess.

Pretty gross simplification but that's part of why 10% is more controllable aesthetically while 30% tends to put down 3x the spheres by volume and yield more girth.
05 Apr 2024 00:56
Thanks for sharing your detailed experience. I have two questions if you can answer them:

1. How do you manage to hide that bulge when you need to wear formal clothes? Isn't it a problem?

2. What are your partners' reactions?
05 Apr 2024 00:46

Here are some questions I'm hoping to get help with:

What is the difference between 10% and 30% Filler? Does it effect the final firmness of your penis?
How long do people typically refrain from sex? If it feels good to have sex after a week, can you have sex without causing cosmetic imperfections in your penis?
I'll be doing the Boobs Cruise in Cancun where people regularly skinny dip about 30 days after. Should I expect to see much volume by then? Or how long does it usually take people to start seeing growth?
I see references stating you should keep your penis stretched after the procedure to help the collagen form evenly. Should I buy something to wear to help do this ahead of time? Should I buy anything in preparation to help ensure the best outcome possible?

I had my first PMMA session on March 11. Here's how I see things:

1. From what I read here, yes it does have an effect on the final firmness. But it also has an effect on how firm the implant feels under your skin when flaccid. I had 15ml of 30% and 7 ml of 15% and I can tell you that even though it looks "ok" or good on pictures or just by quickly looking at it, it doesn't feel natural to me. My wife touched it a couple of times and she said that she doesn't feel it that much, to her it just feels "plumpier", but I do feel the implant and I'm reminded everyday that I have something in there that's not quite right and it does feel weird, believe me. Do I regret it? On my 12th day, I absolutely regretted it. At the moment, I don't know yet, I'll have to wait for at least 6 weeks to assess the final result. Now, there are some men who would like to have some additional girth at all costs, but that's not my case. If I were you, I would ask to use mainly 10% PMMA. If it's not enough, you can always get a second session and add some PMMA gradually. Also, try to communicate to Dr M. exactly what you want and what your limits are.

2. You're supposed to refrain from sex for at least 15 days, but the longer the better. I still had some swelling when I had sex on my 23rd day post PMMA, and the next day I felt a little bit more pain and it was a little bit more swollen. I think 30 days would be more conservative and safer.

3. Wow I didn't know such a thing existed! Oh yes you'll have more volume that's for sure. The PMMA itself causes some volume, and then collagen is supposed to gradually add volume around the implant for the next 6 to 8 weeks following the procedure. So you should be fine 30 days after the procedure.

4. Just make sure that you have enough boxers (not boxer briefs) and a couple of loose fitting pants. But to my knowledge you don't need to do anything about that before the procedure.

Hope this helps, good luck! Don't hesitate to pm me if you have more questions!
04 Apr 2024 23:15
I joined this forum to gain information on what to expect with PMMA and wanted to give back and document my progress as well as ask some questions of the community.

I'm scheduled for my first PMMA session April 15th, so 11 days from when I'm writing this.

About Me:
42yo - 6'2" - 200lbs - Little belly (~16% body fat according to Dexa Scans'), lift 5 days a week to stay healthy.

I've been using the PeniMaster penis stretcher with weights for about a full year from Nov 22 - Nov 23, only stopped because I was too busy during the Holidays and I had a circumcision on Jan 04, then a corrective circumcision on Jan 24 to prepare me for the PMMA which I have been planning to get now for about 6 months.

Right as I stopped stretching, I only measured for length, and I was ~8" BPEL. After taking ~6 months off, I'm now closer to ~7.5" BPEL and 5.25" circumference. Little disappointed to lose gains but plan on starting back up once I'm all healed from all procedures and hope to get them back.

I overall like the appearance of my penis, but feel it's a little thin in the shaft that makes it feel a little less impressive. I'm hoping to get up to ~6 - 6.5" circumference which I hope will still be in the camp of plausibly natural (don't want to go so big that everyone just knows it's fake and/or so big I might lose out on sex partners because it's uncomfortable for them).

I plan on taking and posting some before and after pics along with status updates as I heal and I will share them here.

Here are some questions I'm hoping to get help with:
  1. What is the difference between 10% and 30% Filler? Does it effect the final firmness of your penis?
  2. How long do people typically refrain from sex? If it feels good to have sex after a week, can you have sex without causing cosmetic imperfections in your penis?
  3. I'll be doing the Boobs Cruise in Cancun where people regularly skinny dip about 30 days after. Should I expect to see much volume by then? Or how long does it usually take people to start seeing growth?
  4. I see references stating you should keep your penis stretched after the procedure to help the collagen form evenly. Should I buy something to wear to help do this ahead of time? Should I buy anything in preparation to help ensure the best outcome possible?

Thanks for help everyone.
03 Apr 2024 23:53
Check out our April 2024 Announcements on Avanti Derma!!!! Scrotal Enhancement promotion$$ plus PMMA Package!!

03 Apr 2024 14:58
Could you please tell us what % and ml of pmma you got in your first and second sessions? Great natural look, I hope the feeling to the touch is natural too.
03 Apr 2024 07:10
@Tyl2704

You know how much you got in Total? And how much ontop / how much underside?
03 Apr 2024 00:35
I also have a Titan IPP and am considering AD for PMMA. They've said they make the decision to take patients with inflatable prosthesises after evaluation.

Could you expand on that they evaluated? What made you a candidate?

Has having the IPP made molding the fillers easier vs having to deal with retraction?

I don't get dog ears, so did you leave it mostly inflated during the recovery?

Were you inflated during the injections?

Could you add some before and afters?

Thanks for any info
02 Apr 2024 22:11
got a bit lost in the wash and i got a bit rambly, ask my question here; for PMMA or PCL, is there a consensus on wrapping while you sleep, either with standard gauze or something like a urowrap?
Specifically wondering if the compression required to prevent retraction would yield a negative result, whether through squeezing out too much filler, OR, causing an odd shape. I know for me when I pump and do my trial run of post-PE wrapping, I can maintain a really good shape and avoid retraction with 3 layers of urowrap (basically pretending the post pump edema is pmma carrier)

I feel like during the day, alternate between using the weighted ball noose stretcher, and massaging, and when it's bedtime, throw on some urowrap, drink a shitload of water so you're woken up every 2 hours to piss - and after you piss, remove and discard the wrap, heat, massage, slap on a fresh wrap, grab another 2 hours of sleep.

I'm a pretty chaotic but heavy sleeper so a donut pillow and stomach sleeping isn't going to happen. Side sleeping with a solid wrap, however, would.

Is this a sound idea and if not, why not so that i can remove other similar ideas off the list?
02 Apr 2024 21:58
No idea tbh
This is my first injection of bellafill
I would refer to @Texas or @6x5to6x7 as they have had more experience or are more knowledgeable than I

I have just done my best to adhere to Texas' aftercare regimen
02 Apr 2024 21:37
@Tyl2704 after how many days you would say BellaFill is settled and does not migrate anymore?

( many people say this tooks a bit longer than with LinneaSafe )
02 Apr 2024 19:46
hello guys! we did an interview with IAN!!! our patient coordinator at Avanti, he addresses a lot of the issues regarding AFTERCARE and other related topics

Displaying 136 - 150 out of 34967 results.