PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713982

Majorgusto wrote: I was absolutely upfront with and shared all of the info and photos with Avanti to ensure they understood exactly where I was at. I shared the info so they were prepared and had the best information to make sure I could do the procedure and also that the preliminary information would help them plan for the best procedure hence outcome.

I dissolved it on 8/8/23 with 4 ml of hydralanees. It was an interesting experience having it mostly dissolve in minutes, hours and then gradually over the following weeks. The HA filler was 14-18 months old and had dissolved a bunch naturally. I was glad Avanti made me wait 30th us after the dissolution to schedule because it allowed for the penis to really normalize after dissolution.

Being upfront is the best policy for doctor and patient. Having been through the process over the last 18 months I feel confident the PMMA injection is going to go great. I am excited to have Avanti do it and feel like they are world leaders in the procedure.

I’ll keep you posted.

And that makes sense, because oftentimes these "policies" have some level of discretion or flexibility on their (Avanti Derma's) part. They were willing to take you after they felt the product was largely removed, and I think that's a fair compromise between both parties (you and the Clinic).

Good luck with your procedure(s).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713989

I’m interested in this topic because I’ve considered doing the same thing. How was your skin after you dissolved it? Was it far looser? And did you feel like you retained any of the collagen buildup , however slight, from all the rounds of HA?

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714008

• Majorgusto
  • Majorgusto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Exactly they asked a series of questions, I provided photos etc and they made sure I met their criteria.

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714009

• Majorgusto
It was amazing actually. Skin was elastic and feels healthier than ever.

My procedure is actually tomorrow 9/13/2023 and i will upload day of (before) photos

PMMA 2 month Update! 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 2 days ago #1308714780

• Majorgusto
It has been over 2 months since the round 1 visit to Avanti. In short, I’m amazed with Avanti Derma. The PMMA feels and looks real. It is amazing. Avanti Derma achieved a very natural look and my penif feels 100x better with PMMA from Avanti than it did with HA from the local J Sweet injector in Sacramento.

Dr Morales and Ian are exceptional practitioners of Phalloplasty.

They emphasized the importance of Hanging with the weighted ball to keep the penis extended and not allowing it to retract for 14 days and ideally to continue to use the weight 2x a day for 6 weeks.

I spent 3 days at the Grand focused in after care. Massage massage massage. Like a top poster on the forum says, you only have one Dick. Take the time to do aftercare.

I’m scheduling my next round for first quarter of 2024.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 2 days ago #1308714781

• Majorgusto
The last of the photos. I’m amazed at the results from first round and can’t wait for round number two.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

PMMA 2 month Update! 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 1 day ago #1308714787

• Iman
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow, they did a really great job. Congratulations. What were your before and after measurements.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Majorgusto

PMMA 2 month Update! 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 1 day ago #1308714792

• Majorgusto
Thank you!
BPEL is 6
MSEG is 5.7
BSEG is 6

PMMA 2 month Update! 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 1 day ago #1308714793

always feel free to contact us if you have any more questions, our website www.avantiderma.com is always open to receive your emails or our instagram :@avantiderma.phalloplasty

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

PMMA 2 month Update! 42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 5 months 1 day ago #1308714794

Iman wrote: Wow, they did a really great job. Congratulations. What were your before and after measurements.

thank you for your words! We strive for excellence in our work and our patient's happiness!!!!!

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 1 month 4 days ago #1308716495

@Majorgusto did you end up having round 2 done? Also, what was your girth prior to PMMA rd1?

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 1 month 3 days ago #1308716505

• Majorgusto
I did have R2 done 03/13/2024. I went for more Girth with the idea of going a 3rd round for Girth, balance and esthetics. Round 2 went really well. I have been taking photos and will post a round update at 6 weeks post procedure once everything is settled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes, richardgaines

42ml HA Dissolved to go PMMA with Avanti Derma 9/12/2023 3 weeks 2 days ago #1308716683

• moes
  • Thank you received: 15
Could you please tell us what % and ml of PMMA you got in your first and second sessions? Great natural look, I hope the feeling to the touch is natural too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: itgoesthud

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream