Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699790

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33

beardy07 wrote: Is it PMMA Or Ellanse ?

PMMA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699796

Dr.C and the team @ Avanti Derma are master sculptors haha, nice unit csf84, hope your happy!

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699800

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Magic_Wand wrote: Dr.C and the team @ Avanti Derma are master sculptors haha, nice unit csf84, hope your happy!

They are!
Thanks, bro! I'm very happy with my beast!

Last edit: by csf84.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699820

When I went for my first round, I admit I was a bit nervous about my body's reaction and how the entire results would look, so I asked Dr. C to prioritize safety and aesthetics over size gains. I have no doubt that this contributed to my lesser gains in comparison for sure.

I'm going to be going in for a 2nd round soon, and now that I'm feeling much more confident about the procedure overall I'm going to prioritize size.

@csf84 and @Magic_Wand you two both got super impressive results. Do you two know how much and what cocktail of denisity of PMMA you guys got?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699830

Im slowly reading through the comments as I am catching up with your story. So when you have sex it doesnt feel like the HA is being shifted or anything? Does your Erection feel spongey? Or does it feel like its a normal penis doing its job?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699831

• csf84
  • General
  • General

WonderingMatias wrote: When I went for my first round, I admit I was a bit nervous about my body's reaction and how the entire results would look, so I asked Dr. C to prioritize safety and aesthetics over size gains. I have no doubt that this contributed to my lesser gains in comparison for sure.

I'm going to be going in for a 2nd round soon, and now that I'm feeling much more confident about the procedure overall I'm going to prioritize size.

@csf84 and @Magic_Wand you two both got super impressive results. Do you two know how much and what cocktail of denisity of PMMA you guys got?

Round 1 I got 12cc of 30% and 9cc of 10%, totalling 21cc. Round 2 I got 15cc of 30% & 10cc of 10%, totally 25cc

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699832

• csf84
  • General
  • General

FeverDream wrote: Im slowly reading through the comments as I am catching up with your story. So when you have sex it doesnt feel like the HA is being shifted or anything? Does your Erection feel spongey? Or does it feel like its a normal penis doing its job?

1) It's not HA its PMMA.
2) No, I dont feel the product move. But, until the collagen builds, I feel the irritation a bit post sex. It's not painful but you can feel it
3) while there inflammation/swelling, yes, itll feel a jit spongy. But, after the inflammation (and especially after the collagen builds) you cannot tell a difference. It is ROCK SOLID erections.
I'm 100% certain almost every guy before me, and after, will agree, BEST DECISION EVER!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FeverDream

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699835

All good things to hear. especially PMMA being permanent. How much did your first round cost? How much was your stay and travel costs? Do you think you will need to go back in later to do some reshaping. I've read PMMA can become misshapen after a few years. Most importantly, how does one find out if their body wont have any adverse reactions to PMMA? Does Doctor C give you some sort of allergy test before hand? Sorry for bombarding you with so many questions but you've done a wonderful job at tracking your journey.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699836

• csf84
  • General
  • General
@FeverDream
No worries at all, ask away. My 1stbround ran 3850 as I got the PRP as well. Hotel was about 110 per night. Shuttle ran 140 I believe. Food is up to you. Flights from TX at the time were dirt cheap due to the rona. I'm not too worries about it becoming mishapped over time but I can always get minor touch ups to correct if needed. I donr have any plans for future full rounds.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699837

It looks great. so you did two rounds total?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699839

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks!

Yessir, 2 rounds. I gained .75" round 1 about .6" round 2.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699840

Did you get PRP tour second round as well? Do you think it’s important for more gains/better results?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 6 months ago #1308699841

• csf84
  • General
  • General
@greygreygrey
No, only round 1. I think if you're wanting big gains, it's a safe bet. It's one of those, it cant hurt only help. And for $350, not a bad investment. My goal this time was a normal .5" so I figured wouldn't need the PRP. In just north of 6.35 fully erect. My goal was roughly 6.25 after round 1 so I'm happy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Last edit: by csf84.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699856

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Update pics with measuring tape.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, greygreygrey, snakecharm3r

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699862

Results look awesome man. Is that swelling along the area under the circ line? It looks a bit puffier to the rest of your shaft.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream