Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698271

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33
I got home to SATX around 10pm last night. With the travel and lack of privacy to to massage every hr on the hr, my unit was a bit swollen, pink, and warm to the touch (pics attached).
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698272

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I did text with Ian last night before bed and he said that it was just irritated from travel, let it rest and take some ibuprofen. When I woke up, it looked and felt a lot better. The redness, which was difficult to capture in pic, and warmth had dissipated. And when I massaged it this morning, it definitely wasn't has sore tender as yesterday. I'll post more pics today as I continue to shape this beast.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698273

Mine continues to be swollen, red, and bruised for almost 2 weeks. Certain points around the circ scar looked like raw meat at times. It will pass, just keep an eye in it and try to keep it extended.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698274

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Has anyone tried apply cooling to help with the swelling?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698275

I would try Advil. 600 mg every 6 hrs. This will help with inflammation.

You have a foreign body that has irritated the area. It should decrease in inflammation once healing continues.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698276

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks for the advice, gents. I just took 600mg of ibuprofen, making sure to keep it extended in different directions, and making sure to massage. I'll admit that at this point, I'm not sure if I'm massaging product or inflammation lol

When do yall notice it start to harded up a bit and feel like you? Any recommendations on collagen boosters and do they actually work?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698279

I would continue to use 600 mg of Advil every 6 hrs. You can buy collagen. Take as directed. Whether that helps or not is questionable. Most important, keep area extended....do not let retract for long periods. That may contribute to clumping. Also, keep area clean. Protect entry points and follow instruction as to when you can resume sex.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Me2vin

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698280

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks for the advise. I have been staying up ibuprofen and it has helped with the redness and warmth. While massaging, everything feels smooth and just needing the swelling to subside in due time.

Current measurements (all flaccid):
Length - 6"
Base girth - 5.25"
Midshaft girth - 6.5"

Just for the sake of helping, I have ordered collagen complex (Moderator Edit: it's best to attach link instead of screenshot if & when possible: www.amazon.com/Collagen-Absorption-Anti-...TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ== )

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698289

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Almost 3 full days post PMMA and the swelling, discoloration, warmth, and pain/discomfort has subsided drastically. The constant and continued use of ibuprofen has been key.

The swelling has reduced by .5" mid shaft and .25" base.

I feel like the next couple of days are going to be important as far massaging the product into place as the swelling continues to go down and I can truly see where everything is oriented.

My collagen arrives today. As many have said, it cant hurt but it can certainly help. So I'm excited to get that going to aid in the best possible outcome.

Has anyone else had this swollen shape at the beginning?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698290

Hey CSF84 -
I had a very similar swollen shape. I was always worried about it, only thing that kept me sane other than this message board was seeing how easily Ian could reshape my unit with heavy handed rolling.

Just make sure to keep the massaging intervals up per AD's instructions and it will work out.

Gravity kept bringing fillers toward the head for me in the first few days, you just want to make sure it's all uniformly distributed when it all settles. I think it took nearly 10 days for me before I felt like my shape was stable.

Last edit: by WonderingMatias.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698291

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks for the advise, WonderingMatias.
Even though I'm not in TJ, I only stayed a day post, I do see the shape get better after each massaging so I am encouraged.

Did anyone go through the "WTF did I just do?!" thoughts? I thought I was insane for doing it for minute and then calmed down.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698293

I haven’t even gone yet and I’m going through the WTF am I thinking phase. Appointment is Monday and still haven’t pulled the trigger in reserving a room at the grand lol. I’m doing it today but still all the thoughts of what if go through my head.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cap124

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698294

I think the scary part is the permanent aspect of the procedure. I wish u quick healing and satisfaction.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698297

csf84 wrote: Thanks for the advice, gents. I just took 600mg of ibuprofen, making sure to keep it extended in different directions, and making sure to massage. I'll admit that at this point, I'm not sure if I'm massaging product or inflammation lol

When do yall notice it start to harded up a bit and feel like you? Any recommendations on collagen boosters and do they actually work?

I usually realize that it "feels like me" almost as soon as the initial swelling goes down -- around five days or so. It is actually incredible how quickly your bigger Dick just seems like normal. I now look back at pics of what it looked like before PMMA and I'm surprised by them -- I've basically lost all recollection of what it used to look like. It's kind of strange.

As far as collagen supplements go, who knows if they really work. My take is that it seems very plausible that they could help, so I take a few different kinds -- one is a type one and type three mix and the other is a blend of an array of types. However, as your body is constantly replacing its cells, I continue taking collagen supplements even after the healing process.

That said, my main focus is on eating a healthy diet with lots of vitamin C and vitamin A.

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 9 months ago #1308698315

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I am on my 5th day post PMMA today and had a solid Erection. It looked and felt amazing! I'm a hair under 6" mid shaft and about (maybe a hair more than) 5.75" base, and full length. I really hope I can hold these! I think my wife is struggling with the zero intercourse as much as I am, if not more. I'm tryingbto hold off on sex until the 6 week mark when everything thing should be about final and then slide it in. Which kind of lines up perfectly with her ovulation cycle, so shell be hirnt as hell and I'll be getting plenty of breaking in!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream