PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699671

That's awesome. My girlfriend has no idea that I would be doing this procedure, so I've been working out ways to explain the sudden increase in size. She knows I had a Circumcision so I might attribute it to that along with me doing some manual PE like pumping. I think manual PE might be more reassuring to her than me going to another country to get injections in my Dick lol.

I'm really struggling with deciding between Ellanse and PMMA. I would love for the results to be permanent and to not have to worry about going back for touch-ups and spending more money. But the horror stories you read here are what's really keeping me away from doing it. Even if the probability of a terrible result is low, just having that potential of happening would be devastating. Temporary fillers can have complications (not that I've really read too many about Ellanse) but at least the results won't be permanent so they will disappear eventually. But seeing success stories like yours and a lot of others with PMMA does make me also want to go that direction as well. It's a tough decision!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699676

I’m not worried about the money at all. You shouldn’t base your decision this critical having to do with your penis on money. I’ve thought about it but not for very long. It’s something temporary vs permanent. Studies show you’ll have half the gains still in 15 years. I don’t think you’ll need to go back as much as you think. Motivate yourself to live a healthy lifestyle and keep the collagen as long as possible. You’ll be paying throughout your lifetime it’s not like you pay all at once. Motivate yourself to advance your career instead and this will be a drop in the bucket.

I like the idea of pushing the limit of my size knowing it’ll dissipate. There will be such a huge load off my mind. We don’t know what PMMA will be like in the Dick in 20 years. There could be no issues for the rest of a guys life with PMMA. I don’t fault anyone for doing it. It’s just something I know I’d be paranoid about especially because I’m a pot head.

Personally, going back when I lose gains will allow me a chance to have the doctor work more on my Dick. You’ll become an expert on the after care, knowing just the right amount to get and it’ll give you an opportunity to craft your look. Maybe I’ll try to go even a bit bigger than before and keep working on aesthetics. It’ll keep giving me a reason to stay healthy. I feel like a lot of responsibility comes with this and I’ve never been more focused on health, never looked or felt better since I was 19 years old. And I’d argue I feel better than I did then. If I was born with a big Dick, I probably would have taken it for granted and might be fat and lazy right now with a job I don’t enjoy because I always had my big Dick to make me happy. Instead of being focused on my career I would have been worrying about servicing my Dick, wasting weekends away searching for tail.

Enhancing your Dick is a metaphor for enhancing your life. Don’t do the former without the latter or else you won’t be happy. Do you want to worry about going back every 6-10 years or worry about the amount of filler in you that you can’t remove unless you get degloved?

We don’t know how slow the collagen will dissipate after Ellanse. If you go back when the collagen reaches its half life you’ll be starting with a larger Girth each time. And if you gain the same amount, you’ll keep having to go back less often throughout your life to maintain your original goal. But each time you’ll temporarily be above your goal and have a bigger Dick for X amount of years.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699681

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33
I haven't come across any horror stories that I can recall from PMMA and Dr C.

I do agree with Hyperbol, you need to make sure you're tak im ng care of yourself and happy in other aspects of your life, too. For me, this was the final piece. I have a young and beautiful family, great job (and pay), amazing home in a great area, great friends and family, and I am in great physical shape (and getting better). Thisnisnt meant to brag but show that this was the last thing indid and I thought about it for a long time. I wish I had done it a few years ago but so thrilled I finally did it while I'm still young enough (35) to put it to a lot of use.

All of us that have gone through it shit ourselves and second guess it, until we see the final product. Even round 2, I shat myself. You won't be disappointed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699705

Hey mate are you uncut :)?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699714

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Joytoy wrote: Hey mate are you uncut :)?

I'm circumcised

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699718

• csf84
  • General
  • General
FG Measurements:
Pre round 2: base 4.5", mid 5.25", neck 4.7"
Immediately following: base 5.75", mid 5.5", neck 5.5"
4 days post: base 5.75", mid 5.75" , neck 5.5"

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699719

Nice gains man. What does your post-op care look like? Anything you’re specifically doing everyday right now?

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699720

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Thanks, brother.

I keep it stretched, massage, wrap, rest and take collagen boosters 3x daily along with the prescribed medication.
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699722

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Updated pics as of today, 4 days post round 2:
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: greygreygrey, billInASuit, melsummers_99

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699725

• Dobra69
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
how many did you gain with your first round? because i can read diferents answers. you tell about 0'75 in the middle but after put: before second round 5'25, so 0'25 finally. could you say the gain after first round? You sometimes speaks from EG an others about FG

Last edit: by Dobra69.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699733

• csf84
  • General
  • General
I switch between EG and FG at different times as those are the only reference points. Like after the procedure, I'm definitely not Erect.
Round 1, I gained .75" mid on EG and .5" at base EG and ended up at 5.75" mid EG and 5.3" base EG.
As of this morning, round 2 I'm at 6.25" EG base and mid. If I stay here, I'll be extremely happy as this is my goal. I know it's still very early but this round I have had minimal swelling and pretty sure it's all gone now. I've been very consistent on my ibuprofen and post care, and taking collagen boosters big time.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699746

• csf84
  • General
  • General
Update pics with tape measure (Flaccid) in it attached.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, greygreygrey, WonderingMatias

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699778

Hey @csf84 remarkable results man! Congrats.

After my round one, my initial gains of .7" decreased down to like .4"

I can't help but wonder if using collagen boosters might have helped.

Do you have any brand you recommend? What's your daily dosage? How often do you take?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699779

• csf84
  • General
  • General
@WonderingMatias
Thanks, brother!

I attached a pic of the one I take. Its 3,300 mg for 2 dosages and I take 3 dosages (each dosage being 3 pills) daily, morning noon and night.

You can find these on amazon and I believe I posted the link right after round 1 in this thread. If not, PM me and I'll send it.

I had a strong erection this morning and measured just under 6.5" mid and 6.25" base. If I hold these measurements, I'll be thrilled!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Last edit: by csf84.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 7 months ago #1308699789

Is it PMMA Or Ellanse ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cap124

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream