Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308700707

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33

New1inch wrote: @csf84 this is awesome. So how do you manage to do this without your wife noticing! I’m sure she know what your sick looks like. How is this even possible? She haven’t noticed that it looks different or sex is tighter?

I ask because I want to get this done soon but I have a girlfriend. I don’t want to tell her because it’s none of her damn business lol. But I’m not sure I’ll be able to get away with it. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

@New1Inch

Oh, she definitely noticed the difference. And, loves the new size. What I did was tell her I need a complication from a previous major surgery corrected, located in my groin area, that would cause some swelling in my pubic area. I told her that I used to be thicker, which is true but from a FFT, but the complication from my surgery had reduced my size. A possible byproduct of thia procedure was correction of what caused my decrees in size and see my some, if not all, of my original thickness return.

Yes, it is much tighter and sez is more enjoyable for the both of us. I HIGHLY recommend this and can say I dont regret it one bit, and I dont think you will either!

The confidence boost is amazing and my wife definitely enjoys my confidence as well, like most women!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 months ago #1308701100

So looking back at your photos it seems they did a good job tapering to your glans. I have short glans as well and this was a concern of mines. My glans are only a little bit over 4.5” Erect at the flare which is already the smallest part of my penis. Do you have the pig in blanket look while soft or is it still normal looking?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701252

• csf84
  • General
  • General

New1inch wrote: So looking back at your photos it seems they did a good job tapering to your glans. I have short glans as well and this was a concern of mines. My glans are only a little bit over 4.5” Erect at the flare which is already the smallest part of my penis. Do you have the pig in blanket look while soft or is it still normal looking?

For the most part (90% of the time), no. What about you?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701317

csf84 wrote:

New1inch wrote: So looking back at your photos it seems they did a good job tapering to your glans. I have short glans as well and this was a concern of mines. My glans are only a little bit over 4.5” Erect at the flare which is already the smallest part of my penis. Do you have the pig in blanket look while soft or is it still normal looking?

I haven’t got the procedure yet. Just was wondering with the extra Girth does it dwarf your glans

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701321

• Setsuna
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I noticed early on you said your nbpel goal was 6.5-7... With the satisfaction of your Girth gains, are your length gains still important to you, do you still wish to achieve them? You and I have the same starting measurements pretty much, and I'm wondering if the Girth gains for me will be satisfactory as I want to end up at 6-6.25 Girth as well.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701340

• csf84
  • General
  • General

New1inch wrote:

csf84 wrote:

I haven’t got the procedure yet. Just was wondering with the extra Girth does it dwarf your glans

It doesn't dwarf. I has a very natural taper, both Flaccid and Erect. DrC did a great job.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701341

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Setsuna wrote: I noticed early on you said your nbpel goal was 6.5-7... With the satisfaction of your Girth gains, are your length gains still important to you, do you still wish to achieve them? You and I have the same starting measurements pretty much, and I'm wondering if the Girth gains for me will be satisfactory as I want to end up at 6-6.25 Girth as well.

Honestly, no. At my length, I'm upper end of average. I have gotten far more POSITIVE reaction to my Girth and comments from women about preference of Girth over length. I'm more than happy and satisfied with my size. I have a lot of confidence, which is extremely sexy to women in it's own right, and know how to use my unit!

There's a couple friend of ours that we're close to. We've blurred the lines a bit over the years and made out with each other's spouse when drinking/drunk. A couple weeks ago, after a party, the other wife suck her hand down my pants when I was hard and told me she was really turned on by my thickness. She said she wanted to feel it inside her and suck on it, as she stroked me. She has commented over the years that her husband is long but never mentioned him being thick. I can attest, via my hand in her panties, that she was very turned on by it.

So, it is my opinion that most women prefer avg length & above avg Girth vs above avg length and avg Girth.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701342

So whats your Erect length and Girth now ??? And did you get PMMA ?

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701348

• csf84
  • General
  • General

beardy07 wrote: So whats your Erect length and Girth now ??? And did you get PMMA ?

Yes, I got 2 rounds. I'm currently 6.25" nbpel x 6.25-.3" meg.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701350

How come you never went for HA or Ellanse

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701353

@csf84 so what’s your BPEL? I see you use NBEL a lot. To me personally and from experience I actually use my BPEL during sex haha. I’m sure we all do without noticing. If you are super skinny, it may not be a big difference. Your BPEL is probably almost 7” which puts you way above average since all measurements are usually Bone pressed.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701357

• Setsuna
  • Thank you received: 2

csf84 wrote:

Setsuna wrote: I noticed early on you said your nbpel goal was 6.5-7... With the satisfaction of your Girth gains, are your length gains still important to you, do you still wish to achieve them? You and I have the same starting measurements pretty much, and I'm wondering if the Girth gains for me will be satisfactory as I want to end up at 6-6.25 Girth as well.

Honestly, no. At my length, I'm upper end of average. I have gotten far more POSITIVE reaction to my Girth and comments from women about preference of Girth over length. I'm more than happy and satisfied with my size. I have a lot of confidence, which is extremely sexy to women in it's own right, and know how to use my unit!

There's a couple friend of ours that we're close to. We've blurred the lines a bit over the years and made out with each other's spouse when drinking/drunk. A couple weeks ago, after a party, the other wife suck her hand down my pants when I was hard and told me she was really turned on by my thickness. She said she wanted to feel it inside her and suck on it, as she stroked me. She has commented over the years that her husband is long but never mentioned him being thick. I can attest, via my hand in her panties, that she was very turned on by it.

So, it is my opinion that most women prefer avg length & above avg Girth vs above avg length and avg Girth.

I really really appreciate that! This honestly was the answer I've been searching for... for months now. I've been thinking about different options everyday, lig cut, and others. I'm finally at peace with just going forward with Girth gains, you have no idea how much this just helped me.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701358

• csf84
  • General
  • General

Setsuna wrote:

csf84 wrote:

I really really appreciate that! This honestly was the answer I've been searching for... for months now. I've been thinking about different options everyday, lig cut, and others. I'm finally at peace with just going forward with Girth gains, you have no idea how much this just helped me.

My pleasure. And soon, itll be your pleasure, too. Lol. But, seriously, anyways happy to help!

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701359

• csf84
  • General
  • General

beardy07 wrote: How come you never went for HA or Ellanse

All the research I did kept me coming back to PMMA as the solution that suited me best (projected/typical results, risk, timeline to end product, natural look & feeling, etc.).

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701360

• csf84
  • General
  • General

New1inch wrote: @csf84 so what’s your BPEL? I see you use NBEL a lot. To me personally and from experience I actually use my BPEL during sex haha. I’m sure we all do without noticing. I’d you’re super skinny it might not be a big difference. Your BPEL is probably almost 7” maybe which puts you way above average since all measurements are don’t Bone pressed.

I haven't thought about us actually using more of our bpel during sex, lol. Good point. My bpel is about 6.75"

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream