• Page:

TOPIC: Growers vs Showers

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270279935

• KFH
  • KFH's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
What do you believe is better? I\'d imagine most men would like to be a shower, especially in a locker room environment, the benefits would be clear. However could a woman be disappointed if she sees a big Flaccid penis and for it to be the exact same length when it\'s aroused?

The reason I\'ve been thinking about this is that essentially, in my opinion, Ligamentolysis is basically a procedure which just replaces growers with showers.

What are your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270280154

I\'ve been a hardcore Grower and can tell you that I wish I was a shower! I rather the woman see a big Flaccid than to have more skepticism seeing a small Flaccid. That\'s just my take.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270282232

• KFH
  • General
  • General
Yeah I\'m a 3:1 Grower. But can you imagine the look on a girls face when she sees a 3 Inch Flaccid Cock turn into a 7.5 baton haha, I bet that\'s a good \'serves you right\' feeling!

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270283711

I think that in, general, showers are more confident in life, provided they are average or above average in size. They don\'t feel the sense of inadequacy that growers feel due to to childhood teasing or the insensitive comments of adults.
In high school we had to wear speedos for the swim team. One very popular girl referred to me as having a \'pencil eraser\' down there. From that point on, my nickname was Eraser. As you can imagine, that did wonders for my personal confidence and social life. Outside of school, there were a few times that I was invited to coed skinny dips which I promptly turned down, even though there would be hot girls there. I felt it would lessen my chances with them in the future if they saw me naked. I remember one of my friends who was probably 6\" Flaccid, saying to me \'dude, don\'t you want to rock out with your Cock out, there\'s nothing like it!\". He had no reservations at all.
In college, on spring break, my friends decided to go to a nude beach The only guys that went, all lived in my dorm (and I had seen them in the showers) and they all were all \'show-ers\'. The growers all stayed back at the hotel that night drowning our sorrows.
At my first job out of college, I walked into a staff meeting, sat down and a very outspoken attention-seeking young woman across from me said \"Wow, I think I am more of man than you are, I\'ve got more down there than you do\". Of course, all 20 sets of eyes in the room, focused on my crotch and, I guess, the lack of a visible penis outline. A coworker later said I had a case for sexual harassment...but there was no way in hell I was going to HR relaying that story.
Another example years later, at an office outing, someone dared the guys to go streaking through one of the days on-going meetings. The only guy out of 30 to volunteer turned out to to be the new hire and as we later found out had an 8\" Flaccid penis. Women in the office still talk about it to this day. I can\'t imagine a Grower having the level of confidence to do this in front of his coworkers. From that point on, almost every single woman in the company showed an interest in him.
My point is, showers don\'t feel the shame about their Flaccid size that many growers do, even though an Erection can be the great equalizer.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270289522

What are your stats Southie?

I wonder if people have been talking about my penis behind my back.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270292593

PMMA Someday Soon - now don\'t go getting paranoid...people all said these things to my face.

My FL was 4.5\" though it shrank quite a bit after exercise or when cold. I since had the lig cut and it is now 5.25\". Just had PMMA and will post results at the 6 week mark.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270295811

Congrats southie!

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270304090

Congrats southie! What were your Erect stats prior to PMMA?

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270304165

PMMA_Someday_Soon-

6.5\" pre lenghtening, 7.25\" post.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270334607

wait you mean you gained from 6.5 to 7.25 Erect?? That was with stretching after the surgery right? and who did you have your surgery with?

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270337949

It was Dr. Reed and I stretched for about 9 months.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270351662

oh okay sounds good... it\'s better than most who say they don\'t get anything... keep it posted if you gain more if you plan on stretching more... thanks

Growers vs Showers 12 years 6 months ago #1270358677

• KFH
  • General
  • General
Thanks for sharing your story southie, good luck with PMMA!

Growers vs Showers 12 years 2 months ago #1271658851

@KFH i would never say that ligament cutting turns a shower into a Grower.
Havent we all heard that this procedure has mostly no, or even worse a decrease in outcome in size. And aswell a worse stability as before.

I go with shower.

However i made the decision for myself, even when i will achive my goal, i would never be bragging about size, regarless towards women or other men.

whatever im looking forward to your report on PMMA southie!
6 weeks are over long time ago, where are you at
4.5\" is btw already cool imo fuck your ex-envirement.

Growers vs Showers 12 years 2 months ago #1271837817

Im a Grower & wouldnt mind it if I could grow to 7 or 8 inches but I dont so I rather be a shower of a 5 Inch penis in the Flaccid state & wouldnt care if i was only 6 inches in the Erect state. I could always work on it. I have a friend thats 3 inches in the Flaccid state & 8 inches in the Erect state, yes, thats right, he grows an extra 5 inches, grr.............pisses me off.
Oh, if you wanna know how I know, we had a 4 some with 2 other girls......of course im not gay & neither is he, we just swapped girls.

• Page: