PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc)

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 2 months ago #1303266126

What exactly does his protocol consist of? Any evidence it works?

There was a lot of talk on Thundersplace a few years ago how his protocol was tried by several members with no gains and deemed bullshit. Every now and then it appears sometimes comes into a forum and mentions it, but I\'ve never seen a positive consensus, but I am curious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 2 months ago #1303500079

His protocol has been discussed on this thread and there are many who understand the science behind it better. As Ive mentioned, I frankly dont have the commitment to follow the protocol to the letter to report either way but I use the injectible for sex cause it helps with the hardness of hard on and in general increases the supply of blood to the penis which is healthy. And I like the man for this way of thinking. I think it works but requires way too much of a commitment for a long enough period of time that only very serious persons will realize any material result.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 4 weeks ago #1303885022

Do you think his claims of 2 Inch gains over 18 month treatment period could be realistic?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303893685

rifflair wrote: Do you think his claims of 2 Inch gains over 18 month treatment period could be realistic?

Did he claim this? Really?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303898477

Herbert West wrote: Did he claim this? Really?

He used ten \"case studies\" in his patent application, in which he provided a list of compounds used, duration of the treatment and the results \"achieved\".One of the \"case studies\" claimed that his patient achieved 48% increase in length (5.8 to 8.6 inches) over the course of 18 months.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 1 week ago #1304070884

rifflair wrote:
He used ten \"case studies\" in his patent application, in which he provided a list of compounds used, duration of the treatment and the results \"achieved\".One of the \"case studies\" claimed that his patient achieved 48% increase in length (5.8 to 8.6 inches) over the course of 18 months.

I remember his article, but it seems like Dr.A hasn\'t provided any proof of this claims. 5.8 to 8.6 sounds unrealistic and impossible. Btw, any updates Astrix?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305223604

Frankly, I could never bother to keep up with Dr. A\'s protocol. It seems he is focusing on some other projects so not only not taking any new patients but also existing patients for most part are being sent to their GPs for example my TRT prescriptions last time he sent me over to my GP.

I did my 5th round of PMMA in March 2018 and Dr. C said would be last. Maybe 1 more in a years time. Need to update with photos and stats. The gains have become less with every round.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305223748

This was the stats for 4 PMMA rounds, for the 5th ill get from Ian with photos.

1st session:
9cm / 12.5 cm
Volume: 18 cc 30% + 2 cc of MD = 20 cc2nd session:
12.5cm / 13.7 cm
Volume: 14 cc 30% + 7 cc 10% = 21 cc3rd session:
13.5cm / 15.5 cm
Volume: 14cc 30% + 4 cc 10% + 1 MD = 19cc 4th session:
14.5 cm / 16.4 cmVolume used: 9 x 30 % + 12 x 10% = 21 cc

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305229185

That is quite a difference!

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305229565

2nd session looks great

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305230047

What is your current measurements

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305237533

I dont know my current measurement but i think close to 7.1 x 7.5 inches (possibly somewhat thicker) up to max 8 in EG but not more.

1st session:
Flaccid Girth pre/post op - bear in mind that the final result is less than post op usually since PMMA moves around and usually not all settles in penis.
9cm / 12.5 cm
Volume: 18 cc 30% + 2 cc of MD = 20 cc2nd session:
12.5cm / 13.7 cm
Volume: 14 cc 30% + 7 cc 10% = 21 cc3rd session:
13.5cm / 15.5 cm
Volume: 14cc 30% + 4 cc 10% + 1 MD = 19cc 4th session:
14.5 cm / 16.4 cmVolume used: 9 x 30 % + 12 x 10% = 21 cc

5th session:15.5 cm / 17 cm
Volume used:
11 x 30% + 6 x 10% + 1.5MD =18.5 cc in total

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305237802

Looks incredible but....7.5 Inch Girth and above!

You fucking what mate?

How do they cope with that?

ARe you going for elephants?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305244524

Looks great. That\'s Actually were I want to be in Girth.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 5 years 8 months ago #1305245151

astrix1981 wrote: Frankly, I could never bother to keep up with Dr. A\'s protocol. It seems he is focusing on some other projects so not only not taking any new patients but also existing patients for most part are being sent to their GPs for example my TRT prescriptions last time he sent me over to my GP.

I did my 5th round of PMMA in March 2018 and Dr. C said would be last. Maybe 1 more in a years time. Need to update with photos and stats. The gains have become less with every round.

Hey Astrix! Nice to see you here. You will not be doing any other attempts for Erect length gain anymore?