PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc)

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293618319

Thats an idea. Although I got round 2 done Sept 13 and pretty much till sept 20 I barely kept it wrapped and some massage, on sept 20 i had a knee surgery and after that i was pretty much focussed on that regarding whether it was the recovery pain or anything else. never wrapped or massaged until maybe day 20 - or so when i already had the ridge and lump on the right side. So the pumping and massaging and wrapping is sort of after day 20. Now Im 5 days shy of one month and ridge is there, lump is gone pretty much and ridge is reduced.

I left it unwrapped last night and penis didnt retract do ridge or lump didnt come until later on in the day.

Only things I feel are off right now is the head/glan feels like theres PMMA in it, i dont know if that possible, but its got a different feel to it. maybe just in my head. secondly the drying of the skin begind the head area, exclusively there and there only. i started applying moisturizer, will get vaseline tomorrow for extreme hydration.

Aside from that I do feel PMMA is considerably settled and ive managed to get it into the right places for most part,

i only recently started pumping, like day 20 onwards so i guess last 5 days done 4 sessions maybe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293629523

Didnt pump yesterday, kept unwrapped over night, the retraction didnt happen so when woke up it was fine with very minor ridge not visually noticeable anyway. Ironed it out and wrapped. Its definately gotten better. Lump behind the ridge is gone. Ridge is significantly reduced. Also for the skin dryness put bio-oil last day or two and its OK now. Overall I feel things are settling down and coming to its final form. Measured and without any pumping EG is around 6 1/8. I am 100% that I want to be 7+ if I can reach it safely.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293692373

astrix1981 wrote: Ok guys so here is my come back. Im really debating whether to put my sizes... but boy has it been a learning experience. you know what, for the sake of keeping the suspense up I will not give numbers, I will only do photos. Every man (like most) love looking at naked girls (as do i), its only us fellows on this forum that actually take an interest in looking at each other Dick shots

INTRO

Before I do any of this I have a disclaimer - I am in no way promoting this business, I am in no way an expert in anything on this subject, and I dont remember much about the details of the chemicals being used, just ill tell you what i know and can remember, take what you will at your own risk and i am not going to defend anything, i will say what i have to and can.... so please, dont tell me something doesnt make sense this or that cause i cant answer you on the technicalities of anything. Im just going to say what Im doing... The results will always be photograph backed and im trying my best to make it comparable. not easy to take Dick shots with holding stuff. i will try my best.

Ok so i will give a brief intro to Dr. A\'s philosophy - what i can recall. Using some meds, idea is to take the penis back to the puberty times with getting the penis to grow based on a push/pull growth technique. Basically get the penis growing by forcing it to grow and also coupling it with stretching etc.

I gave blood works which checked for all sorts of shit like liver, kidney, hormones, rbc health, wbc i dont even know whats on it but it was real real comprehensive. doc is thorough. i will write separately on the doc himself in another.

based on my result there were number of worrying things that were found... i will write separately about that.

I was given a test dose first day, entails injecting into the penis which and test response. over the next days when i revisited i was given more test doses, went 4-5 times collectively, cause i was leaving that same week he really made extra time to see me on sat (day off), came in just to make sure how i was responding, what dose he had to make for me, and had given me test dose for home on 2nd day which i tried and had mixed response, not good, didnt get it in right place i think. anyway he calibrated and finally i decided to leave with one months supply.

main thing once i arrived at my new location was to see if i was able to figure injecting technique out. now cause of PMMA it becomes a bit more trickly cause no PMMA Dick its easier to get a sense of architecture underneath, also need longer siringes to get through the PMMA. anyway i cant recall but i think i figured the technique out well, all of my responses for 4 times since ive done since back have been good.

to avoid pronise or pyrone disease or whatever avoid injecting same site over and over again, secondly... immediately as you take the syringe out you put your fingers down on it to stop the blood hemorrhage. etc. takes about 1.5 min to stop generally.

one thing to make sure to not get that problem of when Dick is hard for too long and it starts to suffocate the Dick cause of something to do with blood flow being low cause size means the valves are narrow keeping blood in the Dick and awake etc... some problem when Dick hurts etc... anyway so dont wnat that cause that will cause inflammation (if youre able to safely get it down or lower within reasonable time - is a risk/danger) and inflammation is counter to the technique, will hurt your growth

excuse my spelling and writing, its 2.23 am and ive got work in a few hours wake up and im brain dead.

i will just for comparison sake... throw a photo i deleted earlier cause i was too embarrassed to put my sleeping Dick shot. well here is a comparison... mind you today was first time i used pump after starting new tech cause doc advised against it ill explain later why... at least i can say thanks to PMMA and i suppose also chem pe im not at least embarrassed of my sleeping beauty... but i want it bigger and thicker. i honestly dont know if this is a fair comparison cause my early bird seems like its at its smallest possible but who knows maybe i dont even remember what it use to look like and i think the left one maybe sleeping but isnt on its post-work out small size for example, its a little fuller.. one of my main things i was conscious of was while working out i remember i was to feel how small my Dick would shrink to, i can happily report that for sure i feel ive got something in my pants now... i have grab my Dick with my hand all fingers, before i needed the first two fingers to adjust it for example...

just to let you guys know i told him i am on a forum and basically he has something \"revolutionary\" he is working on and we can be test patients and co-investors in that opportunity. i am the guinea pig, time line is short, he said in 6 months he will have the money to do it himself, would have spectacular results within few weeks instead of months what i will go through, even for those that have been using strechers extenders and stopped seeing results, he said its not good to use em basically ill give reasons later why from what i can remember.

if i see genuine results I will put the capital required to start the trials and go into partnership with him on the revoluntarionary technique which we will patent.

ok guys im done. cant write no more.

Seems like the 6 months have almost passed... do you have any news?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293711465

well unfortunately, i started around may was dedicated 2 months then 2 months on and off, and we measured on sept 12, 2016 and had gain of 0.5 Inch. then on sept 13 had round 2 and feel ive lost some gains after that plus i had surgery on my right leg on sept 20 and still recovering from that so all focus now on the leg then anything else cause i can barely walk. so i havent done much at all in terms of PE. once im back on my feet and feeling good will have something worthwhile to update.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293731250

Some times it\'s good to have some time off, and really see what your body and Dick is like without messing with it constantly and sort of re-evaluate.

Happy recovering!

PS. Also, Astrix your signature is super long, maybe consider making it briefer for readability sake, you don\'t need your whole history included with every post.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293732039

Agreed, hopefully that shortens the signature. Just like to keep the story in one place, easier to update. Lately the ridge and lump on the side are minimized. Dont feel em much. Size wise Ive done some light pumping but havent measured. Recently was with two different women (pros) both of whom said it was big (I think they meant thick) Dick. I think Im measuring 6+ without pumping from the feel of it. I know my target is 7+ without pumping. I have a feeling R2 PMMA didnt do much except for maybe consolidate the R1 to slightly higher. Will wait before give a verdict cause until leg is fixed Dick is not a priority

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293785480

I think I can safely say that the ridge/lump issue is tentatively resolved. I havent felt any ridge/lump for a while now.

On the size, post pump measured EG 6 6-7/8 and FG at 6 today. Without pump EG is 6 2-3/8

Target 7 without pump and 7.5 with pump.

Pumping with x30 for 3 times, 6, 7, 8 mins with max pump as comfortable as possible. Then 2 times with x50 for 3 mins. I think I can pump it up to 7 in the coming months.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293842160

I am happy to report that the last 5 women Ive been with since mid-Oct, 2 pros and 3 non-pros all said i was quite big. Today was with an East African girl (not my usual) with a very generous back and front side and previously I would never do big booty because of the possibly disappointing - well she said it was her biggest and was surprised cause i was her first non-black and she said i killed her p****. I usually discount what women say by 75% but it was her stopping me going hard over and over again and just saying it hurts too much, it was a proud moment. Interestingly, also another first before this girl was a real red head, small irish girl 5\'3, she handled it with some pain but mostly pleasure. Another girl who i would have avoided previously was lets tall as me and curvy, but not heavy, blessed in front and back - another type i would have avoided previously because didnt want to feel humiliated by my size... she also commented on the size but took it overall well. These three were the non-pros. Both pros also said it was thicker. One problem I do have now is almost even the wider condoms which are more difficult to find are starting to feel kinda tight which kills the boner when i feel really hot and hitting it hard. Its like a noose on the neck. So need to find some serious wider condom brands. I have a very petite short younger girl on the hit list soon, looking forward to her experience.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293842799

Good on you, Astrix!

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293843511

That\'s what makes it all worth it.

I just woke up and measured a 6\" Girth Erection this morning. Still in bandages.

Can\'t wait to use this thing, although I\'ve been advised to not have very rough sex during the 90 day healing period.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293843772

Astrix, are you from UK
Where you pick up the Kenyan girl?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293846638

No mate, Canada. Not Kenyan, not being racist or anything, she was Ethiopian and real hair (long) which I am firm about and light brown caramel color. Met her in the mall selling those charity for kids donation things, chatted her up and met her next night. It went quite well. Also Mrs is very happy with the new size. When I went for second round she said I was crazy again, but wasnt as skeptical as first time, but when we finally did it she was just.... in love again. Ive told her I want 7
Inch Girth, showed her on tape measure, she said i was insane. She had hard time blowing, she said I can forget bjs at that size from her Im willing to make that sacrifice, well i can be rough (enjoy bdsm) so i wouldnt be too sure if i would really need to make a sacrifice.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293849785

I have been reading this post and must say, impressive.
Will keep following your progress.
Thnxs for sharing this Astrix

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293855001

Astrix,

Do the women you are with know you had work done? Do you tell them?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293855088

Not being judgemental or trying to be in your business but i just saw that u are married and u had sex with a black woman lol i was confused for a bit.