PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc)

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293585086

Definitely looks bigger. I think alot of ppl who have PMMA their Balls sag more idk why its strange. Are you black?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293587913

Dude... if you are in or near Toronto we should grab drinks sometime and shoot the shit haha! I seriously work a very short drive from Dr. A\'s office and live downtown. Feel free to PM if you\'d like.

Good catch on the hard massaging. Glad its moving around a bit for you. Usually people here would say that once it\'s past a couple weeks it shouldn\'t be so pliable, but maybe since it\'s your second round you had some extra working time so to speak.

Anyway, keep us posted on how your massaging and re-working is going, because I think it might give some encouragement to people to see someone fix issues like this well past the procedure date.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293587952

I suspect the Balls maybe smaller cause two months ago I started TRT and given that it reduces/removes the need for your Balls to produce test they are expected to shrink in size. I stopped TRT on 11th sept (last shot) cause I had a major surgery coming up on 20th. I took the last shot 2 days ago and plan on taking HCG as well which should help bring the Balls back into original size. Im not sure if my Balls are sagging any more than usual.

On the lumping issue, as you will see its pretty much been sorted. I keep the wrap on full time when not pumping / massaging etc to stop the Turtling. That was the one doing the damage but I got the PMMA to move around in the nick of time. Actually I think pumping has really helped in this instance cause when im sitting in the bath and pump out 1/2 rounds and massage i feel PMMA moving around and lumps going flat. Anyway I gotta stay on it cause it doesnt take much for it to come back to its place if i leave unwrapped even for a bit. I guess I have to wait a few weeks to make sure PMMA has really settled down in its place. One thing i have noticed is that by keeping the wrap in place and stopping the retraction it seems to be improving the hang when not wrapped although still the tendency to retract is there for now.

Im south american and middle eastern.

This photo is taken 2 days ago after pumping. Dont know measurement

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293593091

Very well written reports. I\'ve always been fascinated by the idea of chem pe. Your immediate post op pic is very impressive. Very interested to see where it settles.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293604352

Guys I did my pump and massage session today with my new acquisition X50 Extreme (its the biggest size they got goes up to 10 Inch in length and 9 inches i believe in Girth (maybe more).

Anyway result was with 4 x 5min pumps with 5 mins in between each set or so I got my Girth up to 6 6/8. I guess the most I can see I measured before was 6 3/8 after pumping.

Now what I want to see here is that once my TRT is back in full effect whether I can push the Girth up to or above 7 with pumping over the next 6 months.

Lumping has settled down and spaced around. Thats looking and feeling good. I will also do a measurement without pumping see wheere do I stand in absolute terms with Flaccid and Erect Girth.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293605073

Do you really like it? I gave up on bathmate after my hercules pump broke. I heard from other members that it can also increase your length when you have PMMA, im not sure how long you keep those gains.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293605822

Honestly yes I am a fan of the pump, I had the x30 before and Im keeping it cause this x50 is way too big to travel carry. I was going to just give it away but realized I guess I will be needing to keep it.

I think the pumping has helped in many way, aside from the recent lumping crisis. After the pumping when I massage I can actually feel pushing the PMMA around which really helps with smoothing it out. Dr. C and Wade said that I had one of the best results they had seen in terms of growth and natural look after the first round. Lets see what they have to say for the second.

Ive realized that for sure I have 2 if not up to 4 rounds of PMMA left in me. I could easily aim for 8inch Girth frankly.

One thing Ive noticed this time around back of the head/glad is the skin is drying and looks like its breaking. Also I feel like theres PMMA in the glan/head cause when i pull the way it feels and retains its shape for a while. I couldnt capture this in photos but anyone have any comment on why would skin dry / break up of the penis near glan in relation to PMMA? or am I being paranoi and this is just some usual stuff.

i have had a wrap on past few days keeping penis extended but ofcourse not pulled by anything so its just like disabling the retraction, the wrap is real light so its not strangling the penis or blood supply for sure. what else I do pull it a lot and have been dry or wet massaging it as well. could just be skin irritation cause of that.

any thoughts?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293606048

Dr. C and Wade said that I had one of the best results they had seen in terms of growth and natural look after the first round.

And I agree with them. Sizemic\'s and yours results are the best I\'ve ever seen on PB.

Ive realized that for sure I have 2 if not up to 4 rounds of PMMA left in me. I could easily aim for 8inch Girth frankly.

I think with that Girth you will need way more length than you have at this moment. So what about length? How you going to get some more?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293606973

Not sure if I can. Ill keep on with Dr A\'s protocol, dont know of anything else. Even if no more length I dont care, I can go for more Girth. I wrote to Wade to ask him about the lumps, he had this reply:

My email:
When I sent you the email I started an aggressive pump and unclump massaging technique with the help of which as well as keeping the penis wrapped to stop retraction managed to get the lumps all out over the last few days. I think today is about almost 6th day and this morning when i unwrapped i didnt feel much of lumping of PMMA, managed to move it all around and its feeling great overall.
Although for some reason I do feel the skin texture on the penis is a bit drier and i kind of feel like PMMA shifted into the glan as well. is that possible? The PMMA is for sure not yet settled as I texture/feeling of the penis is like a bean bag if you know what i mean.
main problem i realized arose because of the retraction and not keeping penis extended/wrapped, that collected the PMMA in certain parts and it hardened there due to the concentration. but aside from really aggressive massaging, sitting in bath warm water, pumping 3 times of approx 6 mins each expanding the penis helping create space i feel which enabled me to move it around a bit easier then just dry massaging or with cream. then as soon as i would get out of bath full time kept wrap on and just went in every now and then to check the PMMA setteling and massaging it around in case its too close to the glan or hardening anywhere.
So far its all good news, PMMA is settling well and this round we may also come on top again. Size havent measured, will do so today but here is a post pumping shot taken couple days ago, i imagine size is near 6.5. looks pretty smooth and balanced evened out PMMA. if i dont wrap it immediately it starts retracting a bit and immediately PMMA moves to its certain areas mainly around the scar tissue for some reason. then it gives a ridge and harded lumping but i havent given it a chance to do that for past few days so when i unwrapped for a bit today it didnt immediately do that, like i keptit open 5 mins and it retained its position.
thoughts?

Answer:

- Aggressive pumping is not recommended. - Long term wrapping can also create a lot of issues if you are unaware of the irregularities that this can cause. - PMMA does not shift, and all I can think of is that the aggressive pumping has broken down the older implant material, possibly giving you the beanbag' feeling. - For daily retraction, you should be using your stretcher that was supplied to you. - You may want to consider a round of micro drops to finish this process. Let me know if you have additional questions.

couldnt figure out a few things like what is micro drops and what other issues can be caused by wrapping so asked him for clarifications.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293610612

Idk what micro droplets are but i know they help give your Dick smooth and even look. Alot of members have gotten it. Wrapping can cause it too lump more especially when you just get it i done bc its moldable and by wrapping it your giving your Dick an unnatural which coukd cause it to look deformed.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293611764

For some reason, wrapping has always helped me the way Ive done it. And I dont wrap and leave, I check regularly so whenever its been not doing its job its fixed shortly. But I get the concern regarding that if thats all that is.

Smalljay mentioned the microdroplets. I think for now its no longer an issue. I left the penis unwrapped over night just to see how it collects and really no issue, it seems to have settled right in its place so limited lumping. Although I am bigger Girth behind the glan right now which gets less as it moves towards the base so ill have that fixed in the next round.

The pumping evens this out, the whole penis becomes swell.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293613814

astrix1981 wrote: Ive realized that for sure I have 2 if not up to 4 rounds of PMMA left in me. I could easily aim for 8inch Girth frankly.

Astrix, with the things that are happening to your Dick, do you really think that another 2-4 rounds of PMMA is prudent? One of the reasons women live longer than men is because they truly listen to their bodies. Our bodies talk to us every day, but only some of us listen. If your Dick is reacting the way it is, it may be because it\'s telling you that enough is enough.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293613863

Of course I am going to monitor how the next 6 months go so nothing is decided 100%. I left the penis unwrapped over night and although by the morning the ridge wasnt there it has come back - this one runs around the right side behind the glan. Its not as terrible as before. Seems I didnt retract much over night and during the day I did a bit more. Also I got myself hard just to check it and i think thats what does it. However the other major lump isnt there at all so Ive just got to work down the ridge now.

What I want to figure out is why the skin is drying. I will moisturize it.

I am not nuts, I want a healthy thick penis not a dead one. So for sure health comes first and if by 6 months I feel everythings well I will consider the third round.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293614219

How cc\'s did you get?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 7 months ago #1293615981

Astrix,

Have you considered refraining from pumping, wrapping, etc. for a few days to get a feel of the actual outcome from the procedure? As you know, pumping causes edema that can stick around for a few days, even when the initial \"pump\" is gone. This is what I would suggest. This way you can evaluate what you are truly working with and what you need to do.