PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc)

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293861433

Only my wife, my ex mistress, and ex-mistresses friend who secretly slept with me behind her back know my real size cause ofc they knew the real one. i dont tell others and no one has figured it out yet. Was with a new girl today and had my first anal refusal today by a girl who does and enjoy anal. I can live without it frankly cause the pussy cats have become quite tight fitting themselves. Yes, I am not a monogamous man and have no moral issues with getting my satisfaction of different types of women where and when I find what I want. One thing which is clearly an issue now is condoms. I got magnum large and just all Ive tried so far choke the chicken that it gets difficult to retain Erection to full. Size is 6.5+ easily. No woman has complained, all so far love it and everyone says I had a BD, or Thick Dick Id call it. This girl today had a boy friend who was smaller and she was just moaning that she couldnt go back to his small Dick again. I felt bad for my past self, Im sure some of my exes were saying the same shit either after me or who knows behind my back! I wasnt small small... but fuck... this is big. But it still needs to be bigger - 7+

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293861554

Lmao okay i sort of figured but i didnt want to jump to conclusions. Try mega xl maybe that will fit.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293863845

How do you meet all these girls?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 6 months ago #1293868057

Girls are everywhere. We meet them all the time. Most just dont try. If you\'re good looking (which I would say above average), have a good natural opener that is not a cheesy line (lines can work sometimes) just break the ice and take the convo long enough to make her feel comfortable with you but short enough to keep it exciting and her wanting to know more, more often than not they are looking forward to being entertained by a MAN. Many times in follow up texts/convo I am direct and we have met at motels just to get shit on. Im usually built but in 2012 I herniated my back and lost the mass and had to retool my approach being slimmer. Then got built again and since last 6 weeks lost some mass cause of leg surgery which im still recovering from. But now I know how to manage it without the muscles too Previously i would need to compensate my average size with more on offering terms of exciting time, more effort in pleasing the woman... now i even throw out having the BD ask the girl whether she likes it and am really making much less effort unless its an exceptional 9-10/10 beauty. Size matters. No matter what they say. My Mrs before any visit to TJ always said how I was fine and Im crazy. After first round she was happier. After second shes even more happier. She said I shouldnt do more but isnt that what she said before 1st and after 1st... They like it big. Its a fact. And those that say they dont they are liars.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 5 months ago #1294106148

So, were you on Dr. A\'s \"fast results protocol\" that you talked about in couple of your previous posts, that he was looking to get funding for? Or is he rolling it out in December / January 17?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 5 months ago #1294140462

Riff - Ive been on the normal protocol, for the fast one he needs pharma grade stuff which isnt accessible unless he is approved for trials for which he needs money.

I havent been on the protocol since Round 2 in September but will start again.

Small - something along those lines, yes. Tnx bud

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 5 months ago #1294205528

astrix1981 wrote: Riff - Ive been on the normal protocol, for the fast one he needs pharma grade stuff which isnt accessible unless he is approved for trials for which he needs money.

I havent been on the protocol since Round 2 in September but will start again.

Small - something along those lines, yes. Tnx bud

I am so excited about what Dr. A has in store!

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 4 months ago #1294467946

The only thing I can say is the best quick fix is Dr. C. Dr. A is for overall penile health and also increase but its so slow and requires such commitment that most will get put off too early on considering the cost. I get rembursed by my insurance, not sure Id have had the patience if i wasnt.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 4 months ago #1294470656

@astrix1981 Does puming after PMMA botherthe PMMA at all. Will it shift in anyway?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 4 months ago #1294471693

I started dr adams protocol a few months back. Like astrix1981 said it\'s such a slow process I just gave up on it. If you have a good length to start just get PMMA and be done. Dr adams protocol requires stretching every hour and applying cream 5 times a day . Just too much work. He even said it\'s more for length than Girth. He is a wonderful doctor and super intelligent and will be starting testosterone replacement with him soon. I believe it works it just will take major dedication and patience.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 3 months ago #1294537438

Can you realistically expect 1-2 Inch growth with Dr. A? Never seen this answered... his patents talk about gains 2inch+ lenght and Girth... seems little bit too far fetched.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 3 months ago #1294539881

rifflair wrote: Can you realistically expect 1-2 Inch growth with Dr. A? Never seen this answered... his patents talk about gains 2inch+ lenght and Girth... seems little bit too far fetched.

It will be great and perhaps very rare to document an increase of 2 inches in Erect length. I wish some one can show us for real....

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 3 months ago #1294542364

rifflair wrote: I am so excited about what Dr. A has in store!

Me too. In january 2016 I\'ve heard that Dr.Adams is planning to create really effective stuff for PE, which can literally change whole PE industry (it\'s not my words, this is what I\'ve heard from other PB member in PMS, who\'s been in contact with Dr.A)So question is still open: in april 2016 Dr.A said that he will do it in next 6 months. It\'s 2017 now and I guess it\'s time to ask him some questions about current state of things, i.e. about his new \"revolutionary\" protocol.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 3 months ago #1294549236

I personally don\'t believe it\'s any cream that causes the growth. It is the time and work that a person puts in with stretching and Hanging and how you are supplementing your body to help feed those tissues and fibers to grow larger. Growing the penis is kinda similar to life. It\'s like if you practice enough on something you get better at it with time right? So the same logic and patience is applied with penis enlargement. Even when we working out its the same logic. Break down those muscle tisses/fibers and feed them with plenty of rest,food and supplements and they would grow back stronger and bigger. The Same goes with penis enlargement. Do it every day but it has to be done the right way

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 7 years 3 months ago #1294655166

Lex youre on point. Look what Dr. A offers is penile health and length at a very snail slow pace with super commitment. Honestly since round 2 PMMA Ive not had the disipline to keep with the protocol. I want to go for round 3 soon in April - I do the protocol but irregularly and I feel it keeps the penis puffy but I dont think ive benefitted from any growth in past months since r2 PMMA. Look the doc is legit, he is offering whats possible with what is available that he can get his hands on, the revolutionary protocol will just involve some pharma grade material to what he uses now.... but the protcol is not simple. PMMA is as long as you do good after care youll get good reuslts.

For someone who asked about PMMA and pumping -if youd read my thread ive answered that before, but here again, Wade said it doesnt shift and what you feel is just not PMMA. ive felt that ive been able to shift stuff in the immediate after math of the round specially after second round i had some lumps i manage to fix that... i think long time after probably it doesnt do anything. i think what it does help with is creates space for PMMA to settle better than if you dont pump. for sure i think pumping post op is a good idea with some time off like leave it alone for 2 weeks with wraps, or maybe 1 week later start pumping but let the skin heal before you get pumping