PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc)

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 10 months ago #1296353363

Thanks for the update Astrix!!! One question-- you say - \"DO NOT NOT TAKE PRP with PMMA session\", then you say \"Ill have all my future rounds with PRP 200%.\"

Typo?

Are you the poster-Dick for the Avanti website now!? They giving you discounts per click? Looks real good man. Round 3 REALLY made positive aesthetic changes over round 2.

I\'m 3 weeks out from round one.. my girlfriend says - why is your thing purple? It looks dark. I don\'t think it\'s lighting! I\'m not sure what the darkness means penis health wise. I hope it\'s not a blood flow thing. I already had this dream that I woke up and it was pitch black and it just fell off like a zombie Dick. Arghhhh!! hahaha.

Also, in your experience- what week do you hit when you are sure of the gains? Where everything settles and you say.. ok I got .5 inches this time or ok, I can see this imperfection and I\'ll fix it next time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 9 months ago #1297883967

Riff got the message correct - never miss out on PRP with PMMA. It is an absolute must. I really cant over emphasize the importance how PRP just made recovery almost instantaneous such that next trip I plan to be flying into TIJ in morning and leaving same say around 17.00 (pm) - FROM TORONTO.

Riff - if I keep growing with Dr.A\'s chem pe after Im done with my rounds of PMMA (Which I think I have 2-3 left in me max maxX maybe realistically even 1-2) I am ok with that. So say with PMMA I get to 7 and then with continued chem pe it gets to 7,5, for me its all good, even 7,5+. Yes, Im fucked up... ))

On the question re color of my Dick, my heritage is mixed so Im light tanned skinned anyway... but my Dick area was always darker... an ex who Ive been over past few months swears it was lighter, Wife hasnt commented on color changes, just post op there is purplish color issue because dicks swollen I imagine... specially with prp your blood put in.... I dont think Dick will fall of my man... it will be making your girls xxx purple.

I havent pumped and checked the size and it is measuring over 6.5+ for sure... I think maybe 6 6-7/8.... so with pumping im for sure near 7.

Cant wait for next 2 rounds and be done with PMMA.... then long live chem pe and see how that goes though a whole lot more tedious.

re poster Dick for avanti - unfortunately couldnt work out any deal to get free sessions... so I pay what anyone else pays very sadly, they said they already have so many clients and the amount of appointments that they dont need anyone doing marketing for them... and I believe that.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1297990013

I know photos keep things more interesting so heres a shot from today EG after pump 6 6/8 but I did measure it at 6 7/8 when it was a little harder

I think possibly main difference has come at EG without pump is around 6.5

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1297993903

Thanks for keeping us updated, your progress is inspiring.When are you continuing with the PMMA or Dr.A?

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1297997862

• Visitor
  • Visitor
That is one good looking Dick. I feel like taking this photo in, lying back in the chair with my hands behind my head and asking for the \"astrix1981\".

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1297999630

wonderingyoungerguy wrote: That is one good looking Dick. I feel like taking this photo in, lying back in the chair with my hands behind my head and asking for the \"astrix1981\".

HAHA I can see his office with a wall of pictures like some fast order restaurant.

\"I\'ll take the Astrix with a side of MrMan Balls\"

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1298145546

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I would love for astrix to do a thread on being a ladies man/sex with a huge Girth. I feel like he has a lot to teach young men.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 8 months ago #1300076110

It has been 9 months since Dr. A was supposed to come up with better protocol... I wonder if he made any progress.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301738887

Boys you are hilarious. Alright Ive done the 4th round PMMA. The Forum was down so couldnt instantly update but here is some basic info. Docs new tech is to do PRP pre PMMA and then post PMMA. This is the best thing ever as my recovery was literally 24-48h long. I flew into TIJ in the morning around 8.30 had the procedure around 11.00 then flew back to Toronto on a 17.30 flight via Mexico city arriving next morning. Having had done PRP in last round I knew it helped with the settling of PMMA big time but was risking it anyway cause you need the stuff to settle down. If it werent for PRP theres absolutely no question that you can keep the Dick wrapped for very long as PMMA starts to form along the wrap pressure and can become abnormal. not with PRP. Kept it wrapped for most part, would go to toilet in the plane and elsewhere just a couple of times. I got a full 21cc of mix of 30% and 10%. had sex by day 3. Since then Ive pumped and I think Im easily measuring above 7 after pumping. Will do photos soon. Asked Ian to send me photo slide of all rounds next to each other with specs what was done each round will update once received along with number on Girth after each round. Coming to an end of the PMMA journey as doc said he will do 1 more last round, I want to convince him for at least 3 more but given that almost all girls ive been with lately even pros are having size issues I think I am near the end of PMMA. No one was refused yet but the non-pros feel pussy hurts next few days usually, and the pros get a full thick Cock which they all love... most are surprised and every single girl says im huge... I love it ))) new girl said my ex was big and i didnt think it could get bigger but your huge... pussy bruised and bleed a little for few days love it. i tell em I will leave them useless for anyone else im sick i know. anyway... so next 6 months I will be doing doc A\'s lengthening more seriously so by time I get to my last PMMA round I have hopefully added some length. Lets see how that goes.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301769559

Glad to see us meeting back on the forum, Astrix... good stuff

It is amazing that PRP and PMMA are working that well for you, they are really getting it down to a tee.

Girls are freaks... they know it will hurt, they just can\'t help themselves to keep doing it tho... good thing that they are down with the sickness lolI really wonder if you will get similarly amazing results from Doc A, because if you can grow longer with the current Girth... sheesh! Have you been in contact with him at all? I wish he would be as available to the public as Elist or these other celebrity Dick surgeons... seems like literally the only way to get in contact with him about chem pe is through his clinic focused on hair transplants and fat loss... and from what I\'ve heard even they don\'t reply anymore.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301772180

On Dr. A, as I understand, he\'s been specifically told that he cannot market his PE product line by the Medical board. In terms of taking new patients, he may just be totally booked up but I did drop in to collect my injectibles 3 weeks ago when I was back in TO, saw him but didnt say anything cause I wanted to do a quick in and out and he had patients plus once you start talking with him you just cant be sure how long that will go on for cause any topic or question will be answered in the deepest most technical manner you can imagine and I just didnt have time at all.

Soooo.... what I wonder is whether the Girth will hold if and when I start getting longer. but as I understood you are expected to add Girth while adding length per Dr. A chem pe... so I just gotta get cracking.

On the stats here you go boys: Its all FG pre-post op. bear in mind, post op Girth goes down over a few days. so it is not the final result. Im still waiting for photos from Ian he sent something I wasnt satisfied with it gave my comments and want the clinic to send me a perfect set of before after each session which i will post. way easier then me trying to take photos which is a pain in ... head arms hands

1st session:
9cm / 12.5 cm
Volume: 18 cc 30% + 2 cc of MD = 20 cc2nd session:
12.5cm / 13.7 cm
Volume: 14 cc 30% + 7 cc 10% = 21 cc3rd session:
13.5cm / 15.5 cm
Volume: 14cc 30% + 4 cc 10% + 1 MD = 19cc 4th session:
14.5 cm / 16.4 cmVolume used: 9 x 30 % + 12 x 10% = 21 cc

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301777953

Hey AstrixI think with your current Girth it\'s time to concentrate on your length given the fact that Dr.A\'s chem PE protocol may give you extra Girth and you\'re already huge (definitely in top 0.1% EG by statistics). So what\'s about length? Also wondering about new protocol which was mentioned by Dr.A almost 2 years ago, like what is this, on what principles it\'s based, is this ready for testing or still not yet and etc. I think many of guys who interested in gaining Erect length should pay attention on this new chem PE protocol (if it\'s exists at all).

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301788305

I dont think he\'s done anything on the new protocol front given most likely lack of funding. Plus he\'s got a lot of other projects he\'s busy with so PE may not be his forefront priority. Sure need to get on the lengthening soon, now even. Just takes much more time and effort but will come around to it very very soon. I do want to hit 7.5 as an ideal for Girth and have at least one more PMMA round in store by March-April next year.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 6 months ago #1301794416

Keep us updated how things are going. I already have enough money to get on the protocol by Dr. A, but I can\'t get through on the phone or e-mail of his AMT clinic to get enrolled.

Astrix's PE journey (PMMA/Chem PE/extender/pump etc) 6 years 3 months ago #1303185934

Any updates, Astrix?