PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andys PMMA journey

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292446854

She say its to build a good base.. Not shure why / how but thats what she say..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292451160

I guess, who am I to argue, it seems to work.

That said, Dr C, throws in a metric ton in 1-2 sessions and also gets good results.

Most of the time..

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292451826

ordered tickets today! damn expensive to get down there about 500 EUR o.o

Cant wait to get it done ;P

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292452381

I can get to Prague for '130 .

Bargain.

2hrs 20.

Good luck with the next trip, that\'s your third right?

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292463150

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good luck, man. Hope she will do 20ccs for you this time. You deserve your weapon of mass destruction.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292539040

Soo, im sitting at the airport in copenhagen on my way back home from my visit to Dr.N!

This time she Just asked how much i want! I Said 18cc, sha Just Said \"ok\" o.O

Oh and btw.. Next time im wearing looser pants XP i look like i havent pooped for a week when trying to walk trough the airports! The rubbing is not making my Dick happy right now ;p

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292540181

hahah!

Nice, enjoy, keep us posted.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292540538

good luck, andydandy

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292544275

just thought id mention, while she was working, she told me about how busy she is now adays.. she said she does 1-2 penis a day! on top of all the other stuff.. and she also mentioned she has \"hundreds of requests on email, that she just dont have time for\"

since there is a lot of talk about how slow she is to answer.. i guess thats the reason.. 100s of emails (and i bet 99,5% of them is not very serious and not likely a client)

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292544280

anyway.. quite swollen today ;P was 6,3\" around midshaft when i got out of bed! was maybe 5,1-2 before.. hope i get to keep atleast half of that gain

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292544607

[QOTE=andydandy]just thought id mention, while she was working, she told me about how busy she is now adays.. she said she does 1-2 penis a day! on top of all the other stuff.. and she also mentioned she has \"hundreds of requests on email, that she just dont have time for\"

since there is a lot of talk about how slow she is to answer.. i guess thats the reason.. 100s of emails (and i bet 99,5% of them is not very serious and not likely a client) [/QUOTE]

This is proof positive of the popularity and strength of this board. This is why it is so important for doctors who claim to have good results to video document their work, so that we can have advances in this industry. That is the *very* least they can do, given that this board can clearly result in a dramatic increase in there business. We need to start demanding this of them.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292544719

Dr\'s video documenting their work isn\'t going to do much in my opinion, as they are only ever going to show their best work. The key is for patients to document their results, over a period time on impartial message boards like this one. That\'s why starting and updating progress reports is so important. The more detail they provide the better, and the more photos and videos the post the better. We need as much information as possible.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292544816

i agree with hoddle on that one.. seing a vid of a procedure is of little intrest to me.. its gonna be made to look good, and it doesnt show the final outcome anyway.. I decided on PMMA becouse of this forum! I will never take the words of a doc (read sales person), id rather read what the patients think! and that cant be done on the doc`s home pages either as they are most likely fake!

I also think part of the reason we have so few reports from Dr.Ns patients is the european culture.. it seems to be a bit more \"private\" then the US (and others).. people just dont want to talk about it!

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292545055

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good news if she is asking how much you want, that means she is less conservative, like Dr. C., if you look for massive gains.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292545135

oh i dont think i can push it much more then that ;P

but if i can do 18-20 next time to i wont complain