PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andys PMMA journey

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 9 months ago #1292861062

Hello Andy!

Care to share some information how are things going on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 9 months ago #1292864494

Yea i can do that ;p

Everything is going fine really.. Im at about 5,5\" around mid shaft now! ( official past \"avrage\" and moving into \"big\" ;p)
Tho, this round ended up a bit uneven. There is more product on the right side then Left! But thats ok really.. Ill Just have drN do more on the left next time

I took a pic afew days ago and was going to update, but I had lost access to the progress reports forum :0
Since ive regained my access i should try to get this pic uploaded soon

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 9 months ago #1292877792

Glad to hear that everything is going fine!

If it\'s possible could you do a sum up post about your operations? I mean something like this:

pre-PMMA Girth Flaccid and Erect

1st round - date
how many cc\'s received and percentage of concentration
Girth gain
total price

etc. etc.

Also I\'d like to know which hotel and how long did you stay at your visit in Prague.

I\'m really really temptated to start my journey. I have possible dates in my email from Dr. N to start the initial procedure.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 9 months ago #1292895089

So finaly a pic huh.. well this shows as i said, there is a bit more product on the right side then the left! (probably becouse of my left curved Dick, and the way i was wrapped up and \"stored\" the first day. Have to watch this closer next time) But i dont really care, it can be fixed next round.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293406197

Hi Andy, I think your penis looks great, I\'m slightly jealous Infact, I really envy the fact that you still have a Foreskin, it looks really healthy and natural unlike mine.
Are you considering having any other procedures?
Oh by the way, if you see Dr N again, I\'d like you to ask here if she\'s had much experience on Circumcised penises, I know Beast1 is cut but he\'s the first I\'ve heard.
I\'m not sure whether I should have the rest of my Foreskin cut off or just have the horrible mass of skin behind the glans removed.

Andys PMMA journey 5 years 1 month ago #1307945236

Would be very curious if you could do an update of how you have got on in the last few years. You seem to be one of the first here to have gone to Dr.N 5 years ago. What are your thoughts of how it feels both Flaccid and hard and how natural it looks years after. Do you get comments from partners?