PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andys PMMA journey

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291892005

Andy, you don\'t worry about fitting into girls because you\'re saying you\'re gay right? Can guys easily accept these huge girths into their angus?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291892553

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The answer is yes, easily
Btw, is Angus a typo or slang? It works great as slang.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291897237

Hahaa yeah it\'s slang. I was curious bc if guys can take these huge girths and angus holes are anatomically the same as a womans, then some woman should be able to accomodate huge Girth as well. I guess gay guy bottoms have way more practice though since that\'s where they get it every time. My GF stuck a 4 Inch Girth(estimating) dildo up my angus while giving me a blow job and hurt bad going in until I was relaxed (followed by the strongest release of my life) but I couldn\'t fathom a 6-7inch Girth because of the potential pain.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291897574

• Visitor
  • Visitor
It depends on the guy - I hate it so never get f\'d but I love being the one to stick it in - I think half of it is being into it - the other half is that women don\'t have prostate glans which run parallel to where you get f\'ked which is why you exploded - and I learned a new word - and possibly my next pet\'s name, lol.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291924699

Keep us informed andy about your gains costs e.t c as the info would be of great value to me or anyone who is considering going to see Dr N in Prague.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291930683

poe1900 wrote: Keep us informed andy about your gains costs e.t c as the info would be of great value to me or anyone who is considering going to see Dr N in Prague.

Second that! More information = GOOD!

So far I\'ve sent 3 or 4 emails to Dr. N. She replied to my first inquiry about the possible dates, but after that she hasn\'t replied at all.

Any ideas how to get her to answer?

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291931509

Heimdall wrote: Any ideas how to get her to answer?

Tried calling her? I sent her couple of mails but only got her automatic answers.

I saw you are finnish btw. I myself is danish and just got back from Tijuana. I surely understand that you considering Praha over that trip

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 11 months ago #1292086505

Hey Andy, would you mind me sending you a PM re Dr N, I don\'t fancy going to friggen Mexico!

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 11 months ago #1292088975

Dexterphall wrote: Hey Andy, would you mind me sending you a PM re Dr N, I don\'t fancy going to friggen Mexico!

ofcourse i dont mind!

guess your in europe to then ;P would be 20 hours each way for me to get to mexico.. and only 3 hours to dr N

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 11 months ago #1292242931

Just seen this, PM\'ing.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292405784

So i got an small update!

ive got a date with Dr.N 10th of june! 2 weeks from now

Hoping she will let me have 20cc this time!

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292407009

Awesome Andy.

I cant\' get a reply yet, going to be patient.

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292441626

Everything going well Andy?

I had a reply from Dr N, think it was the most excited I\'ve been opening an email in months !

Did you have to really nag to get her to go to 18cc in one go, she\'s quoting me between 10-15, but you\'re 7.2\" so perhaps she figured it needed it.

How much are you hoping for on round 3?

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292444368

Dexterphall wrote: Everything going well Andy?

I had a reply from Dr N, think it was the most excited I\'ve been opening an email in months !

Did you have to really nag to get her to go to 18cc in one go, she\'s quoting me between 10-15, but you\'re 7.2\" so perhaps she figured it needed it.

How much are you hoping for on round 3?

Like ive Said before, you will only get 10CC the first round.... Then she will do more the next time..

Im hoping for 18-20 cc

Andys PMMA journey 7 years 10 months ago #1292446817

I wonder why Dr N does so little in round 1.

Dr N does a ton more and results seem good.

I wonder if it\'s more down to the individual than the amount as to how good the end result is.

I\'m concerned about appearance, to me it\'s as important, I have a great looking Dick right now.

I\'m fine with taking the process slow and steady.