PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andys PMMA journey

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 5 months ago #1289726484

Hey man everything is fine any updates?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 5 months ago #1289792114

aurumclinic.net/de/galerie%20%20metacryl%20de.html

I just look at dr n web gallery and saw this its you in the picture?

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290786146

@andydandy - how are things ? you going for round 3 ?
am interested in hearing about patients of doctor N as there are only a handful of patients on here posting about their experience with her and most have gone very quiet after a couple of sessions.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290789075

Everything is fine! Yes im considering going for round 3 soon!
Not much more to report really, holding steady at about 5,1\" mid Girth now.. (started at 4,6\") thats after 2 rounds and a total of 28cc.. Still about 7,2\" long so no lenght loss yet

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290789542

You gain 0.5 from 2 rounds and 28 cc ? Was it 10% both of them? you shouldn\'t gain more than that from two rounds? And do you have pics to update ? Im really curious to see other dr works who not belong to dr c...

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290790335

andydandy wrote: Everything is fine! Yes im considering going for round 3 soon! Not much more to report really, holding steady at about 5,1\" mid Girth now.. (started at 4,6\") thats after 2 rounds and a total of 28cc.. Still about 7,2\" long so no lenght loss yet

You gained only 0.5\" after 2 rounds of 28 cc\'s?!It\'s seems like Dr.N patients gain smaller than Dr.C patients

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290790382

No, i gained 0,5\" from 2 rounds with a total of 28cc.. And taking into account my 7,2\" length that sounds about right.. They use the same stuff, there wont be any diffrence in how much you gain pr CC (other then variations due to your own body)

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290792612

Both rounds done with 10% concentrate or higher?

Would really appreciate if you could share some compare pics for us from pre-PMMA and after round 1 and round 2.

Any reviews for Dr. N in general? How much have you spend into these 2 rounds so far?

I\'d be complely happy myself if I\'d got to somewhere 5.5 - 5.7 range in Girth (currently 4.7)

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 months ago #1290795507

@andydandy - thanks for the update. good that the gains are still stable after, what is it now, 4 months since round 2 ?

sorry if you already answered this but dr N only uses 10% right ?

good luck with round 3 if you do decide to go ahead with it. although i looked back at some of your older pics and i have to say, its looking great already. your healing went well throughout i.e. as expected, bit of discomfort and swelling for a few days then just settled down over the following month ?

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291543740

Thanks Andy. One thing I always seem to notice is that when this is done it\'s thicker at the bottom then at the top, is that normal, I would presume you want same Girth all the way up.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291577987

@mischiefmkr I recently got an email response from Dr N and she mainly does 30% but also 10% if you prefer.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291609970

andydandy please update your log! How are things going? Results?

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 1 month ago #1291624426

hey, not much to say really.. all is well, holding at about 5,2\".. was planing on doing another round soon but i had to postpone it due to buying veeeeery expensive racing car parts ;P

so yea, ill try to get a pic soon

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291889070

Your length makes up for it IMO. But if you can hit 6\" EG that would be where I would stop. Mine is at 6 1/4\" EG and I feel it would be too big if more, but then again I\'m only 6\" EL and Flaccid is a turtled bulgy bubble, so it will be different for you.

Andys PMMA journey 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291890692

AstroD wrote: Your length makes up for it IMO. But if you can hit 6\" EG that would be where I would stop. Mine is at 6 1/4\" EG and I feel it would be too big if more, but then again I\'m only 6\" EL and Flaccid is a turtled bulgy bubble, so it will be different for you.

i have no plans to stop at 6\" tho ;P i belive my lenght can support more Girth without looking odd!

besides, if you havent noticed allready.. i dont worry about fitting into girls ;P