PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Andys PMMA journey

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283184601

i guess so, but it will also take a lot of rounds if i get only 10 cc each round! but as i said, hoping for 18-20 next time

im not shure how it works, or why that is done ;P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283186896

Andy fair enough, but take your time doing this even if it cost you more money. At the end of the day you want a penis that is natural looking, remember this is permanent and you will live with it for the rest of your life, some guys have ended up with a less than uniform penis, and even end up spending more money trying to correct lumps, unevenness. I know this is annoying, but all you have to do is read through the threads. You will get there, just take your time. And don\'t be fixated on being 6 inches, even being 5.5 is a thick enough penis. Are your gains still 0.3? I do think she uses less on first round, and a little more on second round. Just trust in what she has to say as I am sure she is aware of the best method to prevent complications. It\'s expensive I know.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283187840

for me, size is more important then looks.. ofcours i dont want it to look like those silicone blobs.. but not 100% perfect is ok if you get it ;P
meny with less then uniform results ive noticed been to mexico and done up to 30cc each round!

and also, im not doing this to get to 5.5, my ultimalte goal is to have a penis with the same Girth as lengt or close atleast.. only reason i havent mentiond this earlyer is that now all the \"shrinks\" here on this forum will start talking about dysmorphia and shit.. (ive noticed that on this forum everyone sudenly got dysmorphia if they want more the an Inch gain for some reason)

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283189039

andydandy wrote: for me, size is more important then looks.. ofcours i dont want it to look like those silicone blobs.. but not 100% perfect is ok if you get it ;P
meny with less then uniform results ive noticed been to mexico and done up to 30cc each round!

and also, im not doing this to get to 5.5, my ultimalte goal is to have a penis with the same Girth as lengt or close atleast.. only reason i havent mentiond this earlyer is that now all the \"shrinks\" here on this forum will start talking about dysmorphia and shit.. (ive noticed that on this forum everyone sudenly got dysmorphia if they want more the an Inch gain for some reason)

Firstly, use spell check. Secondly, these \"shrinks\" you refer to are often times members just looking out for other members, be wiser with your word choices next time and be considerate to those who spend their time freely & voluntarily to bring relevant discussions (i.e. dysmorphia) to the forum.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283191858

yea, with mild dyslexia and not being english speaking, spelling is a challenge some times..

ok, maybe i should be wiser with my words next time, but i was only explaning why i didnt tell anyone my goals before. and i know for a fact that there is other members here that wont do so becouse of the same reason.
And talk about dysmorphia all you want, but be cearfull putting diagnoses on people just from what you read here.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283191995

andydandy wrote: yea, with mild dyslexia and not being english speaking, spelling is a challenge some times..

im sure u meant dysmorphia right? and I agree with a decent size and decent Girth is important but u seem to be attacking a little bit. just do what makes u happy and if u don\'t like the advice of some of the member just say thank you and keep going to reach ur goal.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283192075

nop, dyslexia.. he said use spell check. i dont, becouse to me, the spelling looked right o.O

i dont think i have dysmorphia, becouse i know my Cock is above avrage and not small at all.. i just dont like having a above avrage length, and a below avrage Girth (or at least at the lower end of avrage) and i chose to do something about it.

but a bit of penis envy, that i do have ;P

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283192144

andydandy wrote: yea, with mild dyslexia and not being english speaking, spelling is a challenge some times..

ok, maybe i should be wiser with my words next time, but i was only explaning why i didnt tell anyone my goals before. and i know for a fact that there is other members here that wont do so becouse of the same reason.
And talk about dysmorphia all you want, but be cearfull putting diagnoses on people just from what you read here.

Often people use that word a a politer way of telling someone they are being stupid. Too often we lose sight of what is doing here or don\'t want to think about it. That is why people don\'t post their lofty goals, as often deep down they know they are being stupid and don\'t want to face being asked to question their decision for their own good. We can\'t get away from the fact that what were doing is having or considering having large amounts of a foreign body injected into the precious part of our bodies. We don\'t have any solid knowledge of what the long term prognosis for this will be, as the material itself doesn\'t have a massively detailed studied history and in terms of this particular application (and a such dynamic organ is very different), there is virtually no literature. So let\'s call and spade a spade here, anyone wanting lots of this stuff injected, especially when they already have a decent sized penis is either suffering from a mental impairment (dysmorphia) or being reckless to say the least and stupid if we are being honest. People might take offense to that, but actually sit back and think about exactly waht is going on and how you\'d view it if you weren\'t so emotionally tied up in it. For example, if you heard of women going to the third world for foreign body injections into the breasts. If you are honest you\'d probably think they are being pretty stupid.

I want to be very clear that I\'m not condemning anyone for being \"stupid\" as I so graciously put it. As I can assure you all that very few have made as many stupid PE related decisions as I have and there is not an hour that goes by in which I don\'t think about getting PMMA and sooner or later I will give in and do it. Believe me, I\'m the chief idiot. But you have to understand that this forum is essentially responsible for the popularity of PMMA based PE and thus would also be responsible for the PMMA based penis holocaust if things do go horribly wrong down the line. Therefore we owe it to each other to point out the big risks we take and how so often it just isn\'t worth it. If guys are scared to post about wanting big gains on already big penises, if they are being honest it\'s because they know the warnings they will receive are actually wise council and they just don\'t want to have to face that.

If we knew for sure this method was totally safe and can be reversed, then I don\'t think anyone would careless if guys were running off to get 8\" girths. The reason we challenge people and use terms like dysmorphia is because we concerned about your health, not that you want such a big penis.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283192216

then why not tell them the risks involved instead of blaiming dysmorphia? being faced with the actual risks should have more affect on peoples mind when chosing to do this or not then just telling them they probably have dysmorphia..?

that would be calling a spade a spade as i see it

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283192348

andydandy wrote: then why not tell them the risks involved instead of blaiming dysmorphia? being faced with the actual risks should have more affect on peoples mind when chosing to do this or not then just telling them they probably have dysmorphia..?

that would be calling a spade a spade as i see it

We do and yet we (and I include myself in this) are still keen to do it, despite the risks, which shows there must be some kind of mental impairment or we are just being dumb.

One of the big problems with this site is that we feed each other obsession with our penis size. We talk about it and our desire to be bigger to that point that going to third world countries for foreign body injections isn\'t seen as irrational. Yet if you had the same conversations with people you meet in other environments (maybe the workplace) they\'d think it\'s crazy.

Because PMMA is seemingly easily the best PE option, it\'s seen as the rational choice, but that\'s only with the surgical PE community. Outside of that it\'s often seen as insanity!

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283192467

maybe we are dumb, i dont know, but ive never been afraid of taking risks.. and this is a risk that i see as accaptable, as the doc im going to has done hundres of these, and yet to see a complication due to the substance itself. ofcourse we dont know what happens in say 10+ years. but this has been pretty stable in other bodyparts so i have high hopes.

and belive me, i had this obsession before i came here (ive been looking into this since before this forum was started) but i do know i dont have a small penis, but i still do it because i am not happy with what i have.

anyway, you talk sensible, i like you ;P

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283196236

Taking a risk is easy.... The consequence is the real test! And yes we are all stupid ( well not all) to completely fixate on our dicks, but here we are, I guess as the saying goes, \" can\'t fix stupid\"

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 10 months ago #1283205710

Hey Andy I\'m off to Prague on Friday. Wondering how it\'s all going?? Would love to know your aftercare and what it\'s looking like now??

Many thanks.

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285444917

Hm, thinking of doing round 2 in january.. Now that it seem that the low gain issues aint a problem with the substance itself!

Andys PMMA journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285445513

Not sure if this is the correct forum or time to bring this up, but if I\'m wrong, slap my hand and redirect me. Had PMMA with Dr D in Dec an went pretty much what was mentioned on the board. Everyone was very professional and I felt genuinely cared. Results were as expected, not perfect, but will be going in for a touch up soon and hopefully alleviate the issues. Not looking for a meat monster as anything over 5.5\" is adequate for me and my partner(s). What I was curious about, was I had Juvaderm Ultra early in 2012 for quite abit of $$$$ and was told it would last 3-5 years. Results were fine but bruising was intense given the many injections sites using needles - vs rounded cannulas. One very apparent technique I noticed was NONE of the filler was placed on the bottom or top of the penis. ONLY on the sides. This MUST have have been done for a reason and perhaps for aesthetics and avoiding the vascular issues (I have a prominent vein from the head to the base). I wonder why DR C has not considered this approach? I will ask him and Wade when I see them soon. Anyhow, just wanted to pipe in on that. Hope all of you are well and appreciate the stories and info everyone of you have provided. - Marty