PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304215055

Nice to have you back! Sorry to hear about the marriage ending, but to look on the bright side you can now really take advantage of your new asset... how many women have you been with since?

Was the marriage issue PMMA related? I only ask because I got married after having it done, and I really wonder how my wife would take it if she knew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304216984

No one cares about my PMMA except me. Not my ex wife, not my ex girlfriend who broke up with me right after I had my first round, nor any other female.

Women don't care about things like that. Women only care about who they're with now, and who the biggest was, there is nothing else to them.

They don't care about the biggest other than they know, he was the biggest.

The rest of us will never really matter unless we're there in the moment, and those of us with PMMA know that we wouldn't even rank otherwise.

Facts are cruel, as is the universe. None of this matters. Life is short, shorter than a micro penis. Acceptance is the thing we long for; self-acceptance.

If you come across any, let me know. I'm in the market for some.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304218713

It seems kinda cracy,
all us guys here want to be bigger,
you went from 5eg to 6eg,
which is from top 20% to top 1%
(according to graph here: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/how...be-8572099?&trail=15 )

and your conclusio is: \'none of this matters\'

Which sounds \'woooot\' to me, cause your girth is statistically extraordinary, in my imagination women should react very intense to it.

Now i was at something like lowest 3% girth, now i am in about top 40% (according to graph) - and there seems not to be any real noticeable difference.
I will compare further, trying to sleep with the same women, i don\'t have supermuch data yet.

Actually i just chatted a women up that i think noticed something, i knew from before all the rounds.
\'Did you notice anything about my dick?\'
\'Nope, should i ??\'
edit: ok, 5min later she writes \'did you let something done?\'

edit: i have a new girl, she opens her eyes wide when i push the fatter part in, so this is cool

\"The rest of us will never really matter unless we're there in the moment, and those of us with PMMA know that we wouldn't even rank otherwise.\"
> i didn\'t get that sentence, perhaps someone can explain - ok, pmma doesn\'t even change the ranking in the woman\'s mind

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304218825

It\'s because you didn\'t gained that much EG as someone other, let\'s say, from 11 cm to 16 cm. That\'s definitely would be noticed.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304220778

I went from 11cm to 16 cm (4.33' to 6.25').

In all seriousness, I'm sure it has changed a lot, but my heart and self esteem are still 4.33'. I have yet to find a therapist who can convince my brain that I'm different now.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304225396

You know you Cock looks great!

One think I found works for me and not saying it can work for you. You might just want try is come up with mantra I know its a eastern philosophy see Hinduism and Buddhism. It\'s really the power of brain. You have say your mantra/phase over and over at set times of the day and random times of the day and night.

I am \" insert here \" over and over till your mind excepts and drives out the negative.

About five 6 years ago I went though worst time in my life I lost my mom then my dad 18 months my then my job less than 3 months after that and my marriage fell apart. I was down then I got kicked and kicked again harder. I had accept things about myself I didn\'t like not including my Dick but that is work in progress if I ever descide to get PMMA. Things about myself my bisexuality who I am and when I\'m going.

The trick is not give up say over and over repeat the mantra/phase incessantly if needed till it just clicks it took over a year for me.

I\'m better now for me to a therapist didn\'t help, it had to come from me...

Good luck my man...

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304228679

Great post, cargo. You went through an incredibly difficult period, and seem intent on coming out on top. Great disposition. Stay positive, and continue spreading positive vibes.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304252114

Thx man!

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304255993

Dance With Dragons wrote: No one cares about my PMMA except me. Not my ex wife, not my ex girlfriend who broke up with me right after I had my first round, nor any other female.

Women don't care about things like that. Women only care about who they're with now, and who the biggest was, there is nothing else to them.

They don't care about the biggest other than they know, he was the biggest.

The rest of us will never really matter unless we're there in the moment, and those of us with PMMA know that we wouldn't even rank otherwise.

Facts are cruel, as is the universe. None of this matters. Life is short, shorter than a micro penis. Acceptance is the thing we long for; self-acceptance.

If you come across any, let me know. I'm in the market for some.

Well other than that, how have things been going for you? No issues? Everything in working order?

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304266364

I never had much concerns before I had PMMA. I was probably 4.5\" thickest shaft circumference at the time. However, now after severals rounds, I\'m at 7.25\" and no longer symmetrical (bumps, some high spots, some low spots, some hard spots and some soft spots). It has been several years since I have been in a serious relationship and I\'m apprehensive about getting into bed with a new woman because of my Dick.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304281196

No issues, everything works great and looks great.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304296106

Dance With Dragons wrote: No issues, everything works great and looks great.

That's great to hear.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 10 months ago #1304296348

Realized I hadn't posted a Flaccid pic, for those that wonder about the long term.

Taking the PMMA plunge 4 years 11 months ago #1308189673

I really would like to see the before/post surgery pictures man, been searching for a reliable place to go to for PE for years