PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 8 months ago #1283743304

Thanks for the update! Thank your lucky stars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 8 months ago #1283743543

Would love a picture update whenever you get a chance! The last we saw, your junk was fresh off the injections, so it\'d be nice to see how it all settled

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 8 months ago #1283744984

Dance With Dragons wrote: 5 week update I have settled at 6.25\" at the base and midshaft, 5.75 behind the glans. Still holding at 6.75 BPEL, although I have started stretching again. Everything is really good with the unit, size hangups are officially a thing of the past: if this isn\'t enough Dick for someone, then they can enjoy going through the 50 to 100 guys it will take to find a bigger one. It\'s not my problem anymore. Life is good, it\'s a little lumpy in places, but nothing ridiculous. It even looks fairly believable Flaccid, totally realistic Erect. Success and I\'m happy. No need for anything further, just shooting for more length because it\'s free and doesn\'t risk any harm to use an ADS.

Glad to hear you are retiring your pursuit of additional Girth, and I should add that, volumetrically-speaking, it may take someone many hundreds of men before finding a penis larger. Congrats

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 8 months ago #1283835827

Dwd, I\'ve been following your thread from the beginning. I\'ve taken particular interest in you because we have similar starting stats with an upward curve. Your story has given me hope that I can do something about this. I\'m 6.5 nbpel 4.5 BEG 4.5 mseg and 4 behind the glans. I would be totally happy with being 5.5 mseg and 5 behind the glans. 6 mseg and 5.5 behind the glans would be incredible but I don\'t even think that\'s attainable. I feel like because my glans is so small that my Dick would just look plain weird with any work done to it. I\'m extremely worried about aesthetics. If its completely obvious that I\'ve had something done then I\'d almost just rather not do it at all. However I have to figure something out soon because it\'s driving me batshit crazy having this feeling of being pathetic.

Help me out and take pictures of your current unit from all angles Flaccid and Erect so I know exactly what I\'d be getting myself into.

I\'ve attached images of my current unit. Let me know your opinion on how you think PMMA will work for me and if I\'ll get similar results as yourself.
Thank you so much.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 7 months ago #1284106352

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 7 months ago #1284117114

.75?! Wow

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 7 months ago #1284120023

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 7 months ago #1284176946

Dance With Dragons wrote: Pictures are forthcoming. I had an incident where one of my injection sites flared up like an infected pimple (possible FBG). I squeezed the holy bejesus out of it and it went away in about 5 days. No longer noticeable. My 9 week report is that I once again gained about .75\" mid shaft. Only about .25 bade Girth, so my unit is much more cylindrical than it once was. I love it, my ex fiance loved it. I can\'t wait to tell you what other women think of it. On to other news. I am leaving my ex fiance. I just secured an apartment and am moving out. Why? Oh so many reasons. Her history. Her lack of intelligence. Her drinking problem. Her constant attempts to lock me into commitment. Her numerous accidental drunken references to racial preferences. Now, I am not even kidding when I say that my best friend is black, and we talk about racial shit on the regular. If he was dating a white girl that would get really drunk and talk about her preference for white guys, I guarantee he\'d be offended as a mofo and be out the door. I don\'t care what you like, but I do care if you are with me and I\'m not what you prefer. I am no beta provider male. If you desire a particular kind of guy, then for fuck\'s sake find that kind of guy. Don\'t go for a different guy because your parents would approve, that\'s just gross and degrading to everyone involved. On to the bright side: at a later age in life, I have discovered a magical gift. I can approach women in public places shamelessly. It seems that groups of women that intimidate other guys are my specialty. I met a very attractive woman the other day who I am very interested in who I think could have a lot of potential. I have mostly computer dated up to this point, but there is a hell of a lot to be said for going up to women uninvited and owning that shit. Anyway, does my big enhanced Dick have anything to do with this? In a word, absolutely. Do I love it? Hell yes. Am I going to now see just how hot of a woman I can land, and enjoy my single life? You best believe it. Do I feel the slightest bit of guilt? You must be crazy for even asking that.

I could definitely relate to this.. And my last ex was a total slut/drunk ex-junkie.. She was with 120 guys before me.. Bad thing is, she didn\'t see nothing wrong with that.. Even kept a list. This slut with-held sex from me all while we was together, Im assuming do to my size. Never again I will put myself through that for fear of being single.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1284947508

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1284951404

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi DWD,

I read your report and it was quite a journey. I got a bit lost between all the engagements and trying new partners at times. Anyway my question/concern - you said you can\'t have anal sex anymore as if it feels too mushy to get through - I had just one round with reasonable solid gains of 0.75\" a month post op and I experienced the same. Does it feel like the \'mushiness\' pulls the skin back and prevents it from entering? If that\'s the case then I\'m in trouble. I even thought about getting Circumcised (god, at my age!) but you already are so now I\'m not sure if that would help. I want to stop the skin from moving all the way down to the base. Thanks

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1284952042

I\'m circ\'d so its a bit hard to understand, doesn\'t your skin push back normally when you penetrate a woman? What\'s the difference now post PMMA? Is it that the skin bunches up but does not return forward or something? Can you hook up a webcam, dance the funky chicken number and broadcast in real time. lol. I\'m trying to properly understand your issue. Hopefully there are some uncut members on here who\'ve had PMMA that may have experienced the same or similar issue. by the way, how are your gains holding up?

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1285007774

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1285011028

Very interesting. I\'ve tried having sex with my gf using a sleeve or two.... Or three. It was very difficult actually For the same reason, I\'m not sure I\'d want that permanently.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1285012671

Really? Mine feels pretty much \"organic\" when I\'m Erect...but then again, my gains do not exceed 0.5\" Girth. I tried having sex at 2 weeks, and I did have the eexperience you describe, though - but it may have been inexperience with my new Dick (this was r1) and still some swelling / pain from my other surgery. Hopefully you\'ll get used to it. Maybe this is also why they try to taper everyone as a default...so it doesn\'t create that sleeve effect.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 5 months ago #1285184498