PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282346956

Ok, so after hearing Bones\' comment, I have elected to do exactly what you guys tell me to do given the limited information I post on here. Do I tell you I love my fiance very much, and that it is only part of the time that I feel negatively about her. She has done damn near anything I\'ve ever asked her to do, let me live in her house for free for six months, helped with my children more than I can say, consistently paid her share when we go out, helped me move my junk out of my house, and supported me through a lot difficult times as the result of a particular condition I experience. Her past bothers me sometimes. My past is every bit as checkered, probably more. She has been in the present, with the exception of a few comments said when she was pretty drunk, unbelievably supportive, nurturing and reliable. She is in all seriousness, with the exception of rejecting me for sex once in a while, pretty much perfect. She doesn\'t cheat on me, she doesn\'t treat me badly, she even came around on PE and supports me on that. The woman would do anything for me, she\'s beautiful, and she\'s slept with a lot of people. So have I. It bothers me sometimes, because I love her and don\'t know how to handle that. It\'s not a common experience for me.

Seriously, if you\'re going to come at me for not following instructions, well get in line. I rarely do what other people tell me to do, even when I solicit their opinions. Am I insecure, neurotic, moody, and in general a bit dramatic and artsy? Guilty. Am I a beta guy who does what everyone tells him to do because he doesn\'t understand his worth as a man and a human being? Hell no. I talk about things on here. I also do what I want when I want, as any man would.

I did not fill you in on all of the good qualities of my current fiance because I was attempting to deal with my own issues regarding this woman that I love. The good qualities she possesses and expresses I keep to myself, because.... well maybe that\'s my whole issue. Looking for bad shit to think while ignoring everything good as a lie.

So yeah, I\'m going for round 3, she knows and is ok with it (although adamantly insisting it\'s not needed), and that is that. Am I dumping the woman I love who has basically been my sugar momma for the past 6 months and cries at the thought of losing me, because she fucked some guys in the past and says stupid shit when she\'s drunk? Nah. I think not. Thanks for the strong opinion though. Really, it moved me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282352746

Well the lesson here is to share the whole story so some of us don\'t jump to conclusions lol

It seems that every other facet of your relationship is a positive one, and she\'s ultimately thrown her support behind your next round, so I can\'t see why it\'s possible that things can\'t work out in the long run. Just be have a goal in mind with your rounds and really stick to them - the way you\'ve expressed your reasoning for future rounds seems to suggest there are no bounds, you will have to set them. Good luck in all your endeavors!

Taking the PMMA plunge 10 years 2 weeks ago #1282356644

As I said in one of my previous comments; \"form what your write here\"

comments were based on info you provided. And now that you provided more of it, some of the responses will be different. It is best to give a balanced and accurate description of the situation at hand for better advise.

Taking the PMMA plunge 10 years 1 week ago #1282403102

Progress update:

Manual stretching and ADS at 8-16 hours a day 5 days a week is paying off. I\'m measuring every two weeks as prescribed by Thunders, and I have reached 6.75\" BPEL, almost 7.25\" if measured from the side. I am so excited. I don\'t know if my girl notices or not, but every time I have sex now I\'m thinking, I\'m about to touch a place I\'ve never touched. I\'m just a little closer to the end. The dream is to bottom out, but I\'ll be happy at 7.25-7.5\".

June 20th seems a long way away, but it is on the way.

Also, home life has settled down a bit, no drama, head staying relatively clear. All is well.

Taking the PMMA plunge 10 years 1 week ago #1282413489

This is going to sound weird but it was actually kind of great. My fiance who is now being supportive of my PMMA journey (haven\'t told her about stretching as that\'s my business and I\'m not telling anyone about that) completely used it to turn me on during sex. It\'s like she climbed up into my head, saw all the buttons, and then just started pushing them. She was saying things like \"you\'re gonna go and get that Dick f\'ing huge and you\'re gonna f the s out of me with it aren\'t you?\"

I don\'t know why, maybe it\'s just feeling accepted by her, like she\'s gonna roll with whatever I throw at her, but it was HOT. Also, the extra length is becoming a little noticeable. Feeling the plastic poking from her IUD on my shaft a little now. Amazing feeling to know her cervix is below my head.

Anyway, my glans is sore after a long day of stretching, a little red, a little hard even, but when the time comes to use it it\'s all good. It hurts to pinch it, but sex felt great, so I just won\'t pinch it. Perfect

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 11 months ago #1282559604

Thoughts On Length

Over the last few months I have really started getting obsessive about length. I think it\'s the realization that my fiance is a lot more into penis length than she let on at first. She hasn\'t said it, but her reactions tell a different story. Every time I go deep she goes crazy. she loves it. The only way she gets off with me is by grinding while on top of me, taking every millimeter. She has started saying things like go deeper, trying to do positions I\'ve never even considered because I\'m just not long enough to make them work (another sign she\'s been with way longer guys a good bit), and she said our sex life could go to the next level if I could get her off in other positions, something I was not aware was a requirement or honestly even a possibility with her.

Ugh, saying all of this just feels gross. I\'m doing all I can to make my unit longer, and it is working I think. I am definitely longer than I was when I joined this site, but it is a slow process and I just feel a little rotten overall. I just wish she wasn\'t so damned experienced. I was stupid and read an article by a woman about cul De sac orgasms, and she flatly stated that very few men are large enough to cause these and they are amazing. I can\'t help but think that she\'s experienced all of this, that she\'s had way better sex than me and I can\'t ever change any of this.

Every girl I\'ve been with since my first procedure has been so impressed, why did I have to fall for the one girl that even another round of PMMA won\'t fill up?

I will say this though, a hot woman at work who I caught blatantly staring at my package a couple months back has really been flirting with me a lot. I was on the phone fighting with my fiance in the breakroom, and this girl walks in, and I just told my fiance I had to go and I\'d call her back. I instantly started flirting and talking with this girl, as I have been for weeks now, and she\'s just flat awesome. I know she would go out with me.

I love my fiance, she is the best sex I\'ve ever had and she\'s loving and loyal and self supportive which is huge. unfortunately, she doesn\'t take as good of care of herself as I do and it\'s a bit unattractive to me. honestly I\'m a bit less attracted to her lately, and I think a lot of that stems from the nagging suspicion that I\'m not enough for her. and the woman at work? that is total compensation because I know that woman is impressed by my junk and it makes me feel good about myself. My fiance, through no malice or fault, just makes me feel freaking awful about myself.

Just ranting. Please send me another 1/4\" penis gods. maybe ill learn to leave myself alone about things, but I doubt it. It\'s so weird but I don\'t think more Girth will hurt, and I\'m definitely getting it, but I really think length is what\'s needed here. damn.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 11 months ago #1282628689

Communication Is Better Than Fear

So, I have been jealous for months over a few particular guys my fiance has a history with. Well, call me f\'ing shallow I don\'t care, I\'ve learned a few things tonight that put my fears to rest.

1. Her best friend (guy) who she has slept with a few times in the last 18 years. He is not bigger than me and she wasn\'t into him sexually. Boom, I asked the question and lucked out and got a good answer.

2. Her ex BF who she went out with for 2 years. He was the first guy to give her a vaginal orgasm. He was very tall but also smaller than me. Boom.

3. The \"whale Dick\" that she had been with was long but skinny, and when she saw real 8 inches she was like \"not that big\". I think it looked long because it was skinny, just like mine looks a little shorter now because it\'s fat. I\'m thicker than him by far. Suck it mofo I am jealous of you not one bit. She also only slept with him twice so none of that \"she\'s stretched from a long relationship with a super endowed guy\". Two times, and she was not a fan. I believe her. I know her pretty well after all this time. Hi there self confidence, nice to see you back. We\'ve missed you.

4. I am the second biggest Dick she\'s had, with the exception of long skinny guy. No one else made an impression based on size. Not more than me anyway. And I\'m way thicker than him and will be bigger still in two months. Suck it fear and insecurity. I can relax and enjoy my time with the woman I love.

Lastly, I told her the other day about the cul De sac. She\'d never heard about it. I showed her diagrams, talked at length about all I\'d read, etc. I said I wanted to try to find it on her and see if she thought it was as big of a deal as many of us believe. Well I learned some good things for any guy to know about his SO, and quite possibly the vast majority of women.

Her cervix is about 4 inches in when aroused. She will stretch enough to accomodate 8 inches or so, but it doesn\'t feel good. Her cul De sac is about 5.5 inches in, and she described it as feeling extremely good but not when stretching it hard. Gentle sudden movements and pressure are what does it. She said being in that spot, occupying that space, is what got her off. It was easiest in missionary and it took some downward angling but I was there, and not even all the way. She likes it a lot when I only go halfway.

The moral story is it pays to be real with your wife or girlfriend. I feel better knowing these things above are truths and I don\'t have to worry about those things anymore. Again, call me shallow, but these guys don\'t scare me anymore. There is a way past fear and insecurity, even if it involves some alcohol, talking, and then very fortunate luck. It can actually get better. Woohoo!

MY Length seems bigger but I haven\'t measured. I\'m happy, and I\'m enjoying PE all for myself now. I am not desperate for more now, just pursuing it almost as a hobby.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 11 months ago #1282739509

Pre Round 3 Stats

Ok, here are my present stats. I\'ve included a length measurement and I will update with a Girth measurement pic later. For whatever reason, EQ I assume, my length is fluctuating from 6.5 to 6.75\". My MSEG is at 5.75, which is up from before, without post sex swelling. Who knows why, but let\'s assume it\'s at 5.5 usually.

I\'m including my first pre PMMA photo so you can get an honest appraisal if whether the ADS and manual PE actually wprk. Keep in mind the ruler has an 1/8th Inch of wood on the starting end so you have to add 1/8\" to the final measurement on the new pic, while the tape in the old pic did not.

Here\'s to gains and a celebration of all the PE community has helped me achieve!

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283034116

Less than three weeks until round 3 and I can\'t wait. I\'ve been making steady gains, measuring every two weeks or so, averaging between 1/16th and 1/8th of an Inch a month. Last time I measured I was at a solid 6.75\" measured right down the middle. I don\'t really notice a difference when I do manual stretching so I\'m just using the esl40 with as much pull as it can hold without slipping off (I\'m guessing about 3 lbs). I definitely get a bit sore around the tip of the glans, but I take the weekends off and by Sunday night I\'m always back to normal.

My fiance knows all about everything now and she\'s fine with it, I told her I\'ve gained 3/4\" in length since I started and she just grinned. We\'ve gotten very close over the last year, and I can honestly say our sex life and relationship have gotten better and better. I think the most important thing is maintaining my alpha status with her. She fights me tooth and nail, but I maintain the upper hand by being prepared to walk if she doesn\'t cooperate with me when it really matters. I know it sounds sexist, but women very much respond to limits. I think it makes them feel safe and cared for. At least for her it does.

Anyway, can\'t wait to throw some more Girth on top of my new length. Shooting for 7x6+ by the end of summer, hope I make it!

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283035082

good luck, sounds amazing

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283111122

For the first time with my fiance, I went too deep. She winced in pain and stopped me and changed positions. That\'s not what I want out of sex, but I take that as a clear indication that my length is very close to perfect for her, at least in certain positions. That\'s a nice feeling, thanks ADS advocates for pointing me to the right path.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283137704

Surreal night with my fiance. She finally owned up to me and told me that while she doesn\'t like a lot of length, something that I can attest to (Faking orgasms is easier than faking pain which I know now that length gives her), she loves big Girth. That is awesome. That\'s all I\'m saying. I might be suicidal but that turns me on. Maybe it\'s because I know she\'s being honest with me finally. That\'s huge. That\'s more important to me than her not having feelings like that about dicks. I\'m sure I would think the same things if I were in her postion, who am I to judge? The thing I know a lot about is lying, and when someone finally stops lying and starts telling the truth to me, regardless of if it\'s what i want to hear, well that\'s uncharted territory. Intimacy I believe it\'s called. Near total honesty with someone, or as close as we\'re capable of going at least.

She is excited about the 20th. She is into it. Wow. Super hot. One more time, into the great wide open, can\'t wait for next week. Thanks again everybody for all your voices of reason.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283168382

Once again I have the issue with the sore red glans after using my esl40 all week. It resembles a hicky, just broken capillaries at the surface of the skin, but imagine if you gave yourself a hicky all day everyday in the same spot. Then you might get very sore, have skin peeling, etc.

I have come to the conclusion, and I should have thought of this weeks ago, that I\'m using too much tension (duh!), and I need to loosen it up. I literally had it so tight that I had a slight limp when I walked. That\'s ridiculous, and if I\'m regularly causing myself discomfort, and the most sensitive part of my junk is sore all the time, that\'s no good. Having to take time off because of injury impedes progress more than lightening the tension I\'m sure.

Anyway, one week from today I\'m headed back to mexico. Anyone else gonna be in San Diego next weekend?

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283171619

Dwd are you taping your glans?

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 10 months ago #1283171864

No I haven\'t been. What would I use and how do I do it? Does it make a big difference?