PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 months ago #1286108041

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 months ago #1286111675

This is a great update. Thank you, really happy for you!!

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 months ago #1286257596

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286773120

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286773418

Eh.

Just kidding with ya. That looks great man. Definitely should be proud of that!

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286773681

Wow you have had some great results.
I know you posted the thread on self-Removal of entry-point nodules...and so I was wondering if you\'ve had any other nodules early on in the healing process that maybe cleared up on their own - or if you did anything else to clear them up. I have a big lump underneath and on the side...aside from all the entry point nodules. I am on day 10 - and these lumps have gone from fluid to firm. I had a firm lump in R1 at the base, but it was easy to ignore. The one underneath and on the side are really bad. I read about some comments you said about lumps in the last round - but it looks perfect.

Anyway, we were similar starting sizes & not everyone gets entry point nodules, so I figured I\'d ask you if you dealt with other similar stuff (and your Removal method worked well - I never found the white tissue either - but I pulled something out!). Thanks.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286774363

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286789267

Looks good DWD! We are similar in stats but yours looks very clean around the circ. I would like to get a small touch up but the wife says \"NO\"! May get in touch with Wade and price it out. Anyway looking good!

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286789898

Wow, that looks great! Very natural. You\'re really at my goal. 6.5\" x 6\".

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286802899

Good job on the gains. I think miracle said in his thread that he needs more product at the base due to the length gains (I could be wrong) after PMMA. Have you found that to be the Case with you as well? Thanks man. Always look forward to your updates.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286803159

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286803350

Dance With Dragons wrote: The base is even for mine, no touch ups really necessary. It honestly feels 100 percent natural, no real imperfections at all.

Just made my day! Lol

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286814487

Cant believe your still wearing the esl40. How do you keep it from turning your glans raw? Do you use low setting or something. My esl40 changed the texture of my glans skin.

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286833026

Taking the PMMA plunge 9 years 2 weeks ago #1286842969

Dance With Dragons wrote: At first I had it too tight and it would cause bruising like a hickey and it sort of deformed the head a bit. Then, I used Vaseline lip balm on it and that seemed to help. Now it seems to just be okay no matter what I do. I am careful with the tension to not set it so high that I get bruising as my current SO doesn\'t know I PE or that I\'ve had enhancement, nor will anyone I ever meet from this point on. I think the manual stretches make all the gains and the ADS sort of holds them in place.

so it doesn\'t slip off when using the vaseline? I may try that to see if it helps. I would love to continue using it if I can fix the problem. Would regular vaseline work, or too slippery?