PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Taking the PMMA plunge

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287933833

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287941052

I\'ll just share my reasoning for not yet getting another round. There is so much uncertainty after each augmentation that I know I would kick myself if I took a risk and there were complications or dissatisfactions after the results I\'ve had. I get tempted to go back for more but haven\'t yet. I have an open marriage with my husband and we have gone to nude beaches, play parties and cruise bars over the last 2 years. I have 6 to 6.25 Girth depending on EQ. I have what I always wanted. Most guys look at my Cock with either desire or envy.I never thought that would be my story but it is now.Another round might mess up taper and aesthetics. I already have what I dreamed of. My husband is happy as am I. So I guess fear of the unknown and gratitude for my good fortune (thus far) keep me from another procedure. Gay men are very Cock and size conscious and I have been comfortable next to anyone I\'ve come across in the last couple of years. Now, for me, it\'s about staying in shape and being a powerful, creative and attentive lover and not about my size. Just my thoughts.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287945736

I\'m hovering right at 6 and I\'m in the same boat. Why not..? would like 6.5 to be honest

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287952833

We are funny creatures, aren\'t we? I totally get how you feel. My size has fluctuated over the last year because of an injury, getting as low as 5.65 mseg. Now, thanks to a combination of prp shots and Clamping, I am right at 6 mseg, which I believe is my natural size or maybe a little over that. In my experience most girls have not encountered a Dick with that much Girth. In fact, the girl I am currently dating used to swing, and is pretty experienced, and she tells me all the time, unprompted, that I am easily the thickest she has ever encountered. She marvels at the size and she\'s seen a few dicks in her day.

This is why we are funny and deranged creatures: despite this state of affairs, I would love to be 6.5 around. Hell, I\'d love to be 7, even though I don\'t believe I would be a better lover or that my life would improve in some significant way. It\'s just a desire that I can\'t quell. Just reminding you that 6 in Girth is not at all common, and that we should be beyond pleased with that size. But, that being said, I understand the desire for more and would never judge someone for feeling the same way and going for it.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287958247

brunoxxx wrote: I\'ll just share my reasoning for not yet getting another round. There is so much uncertainty after each augmentation that I know I would kick myself if I took a risk and there were complications or dissatisfactions after the results I\'ve had.

Yes. Don\'t do it. You are very large as it is...with no complications.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 9 months ago #1287958533

Dance With Dragons wrote: I am considering a 4th round which would be shooting for MSEG of 6.5\". Reasoning is why not. I\'m still in the preliminary stages of thought about it. My lady can definitely handle it, although she definitely doesn\'t require it. We\'re considering swinging and I\'d like to be absolutely certain I would be bringing more to the table than basically anyone else, at least in the dimension that I have some control over. I know it\'s not necessary, but I would like to be at 6.5\"

Any thoughts from guys who have gone over 6\" MSEG?

Let me know when you\'re in North Texas, me and my wife will show you around. Big swinger scene down here.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 7 months ago #1288459424

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 7 months ago #1288460797

Is your EG the same? I wonder if the collagen is beginning to break down, but you\'d have lower EG if that were the case. There\'s no clear guarantee that it\'ll last forever in all patients. Scar tissue (what this is, essentially) changes over time.

If your skin is stretched, then that would make sense too. Your skin probably stretches more easily than the collagen implant which is much thicker and fibrous.

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 7 months ago #1288462876

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 6 months ago #1289407798

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 5 months ago #1289814034

Taking the PMMA plunge 8 years 5 months ago #1289815927

Congrats bro.. When did you start PE\'ing?

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 11 months ago #1304213777

Update:

All has been well for quite some time. No complaints. My marriage lasted a bit over two years, and I've been single for 6 months now. Getting lots of love and attention, and enjoying my life overall. My Girth has dropped from 6.25 to 6, which I'm assuming is just the normal progression and settling that comes with PMMA. I am strongly considering another round to get back to the 6.25-6.5 range, as I was quite happy there, and have the means to make it happen.

Any input on this is of course welcome. I'll post a current pic in a few.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 11 months ago #1304213944

Dance With Dragons wrote: Update:

All has been well for quite some time. No complaints. My marriage lasted a bit over two years, and I've been single for 6 months now. Getting lots of love and attention, and enjoying my life overall. My Girth has dropped from 6.25 to 6, which I'm assuming is just the normal progression and settling that comes with PMMA. I am strongly considering another round to get back to the 6.25-6.5 range, as I was quite happy there, and have the means to make it happen.

Any input on this is of course welcome. I'll post a current pic in a few.

Sorry to go a bit off topic but why did your marriage end? I can understand if you don't want to discuss it.
Glad to hear things are going well.

Taking the PMMA plunge 5 years 11 months ago #1304214671

Next question please.