PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Given Sunday

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276991454

Oh yeah bro. I had 23cc\'s R1 and another 28cc\'s at R2. I would expect you should gain >='\" long term.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276991602

Wade said I didn\'t swell much, which is accurate. My circ scar is swollen, but thats to be expected. He also said I should expect at least an overall gain of .5\" which is what I figured. I\'m still hoping that with me being young and healthy my collagen will make a good impact. Like I said I\'ll be happy with a
.4-.6\" gain.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276994155

You are way less swollen than I was one day after

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276994479

The hulk doesn\'t swell -_-

Haha! Kidding!!!!!

Fingers crossed for no complications!!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276996231

Funny, every session my wife renames my Cock. Started out as Spielberg, then Tyson, then goliath, then mastadon and then finally the Hulk. Now after session 5 i dont know what she will name it.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276997564

Nothing can top the HULK!... HULK SMASH!!!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276998988

You\'ll size will diminish soon, perhaps greatly, even if you don\'t appear swollen that much, and then the collagen growth will slowly kick in and increase it again, but it won\'t ever be as big as that initial post op size. I got 26cc, and after the swelling went down sat at about an 1\" increase midshaft for several months, which nearing 6 months after my op has diminished to around .70\" I think.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277000716

That would be okay if I lost some size because my vein that runs mid shaft to the right has it my shape bulging outwards a little more prominent than the left side, I completely believe it\'s due to the size and direction of my vein. A decrease would even it out more, but it\'s not something that really concerns me.

I\'m not getting this feeling of a heavy Cock that some say they feel between their legs, it feels normal to me. The touch is kind of spongy when Flaccid and it feels like a thick layer of skin when Erect.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277002163

Here\'s day two pics. You can see the circ scar swelling is down, bruising is down as well. Shaft swelling is still minimal. Still some fluid from the PMMA though. PMMA is almost immobile.

You can see the dip on the right side of the shaft, mostly from my large vein (note pre PMMA pics of vein and direction)

Right side entry points are still oozing some product, the color has changed from blood mixed with PMMA to mainly a clear fluid. I hope that\'s normal?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277002802

Yes clear fluid is the norm till about day 5 or 6

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277003210

Good to hear!!! How is it looking so far?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277003353

Your\'s is flawless brother. Looks like a touch of swelling on the right side and that\'s it. Mine looked like the penis version of the elephant man on days 2-4. Your wife is gonna love it! I\'m back in Tijuana in 2 weeks! Thanks for keeping a good account of your progress, you\'re giving back, let\'s hope others follow your lead.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277003559

You can count on the continued progress. It was because of this site I took the first step. I\'ll give back all I can. Thanks for the encouraging words, the wife says its alot bigger but she\'s pregnant and miserable so she\'s not into it right now.. Bah!

I see a few threads of people who want answers and don\'t contribute back and Im like OMG dude wtf.. Where are the pictures of your problems so others can see if they have the same issues... Careless and selfish. Hopefully my thorough account of my progress may help others feel comfortable in doing the same. Here are some pics DURING the opporation!!

I\'ll probably have the most thorough account and def the most pics

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277003800

your results look good man. Take care of that thing and dont beat it up too bad too soon haha.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277003962

Thanks man! I\'m trying to hold off!