PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Given Sunday

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277004245

Cool pics of the procedure. I thought of doing that and figured they wouldn\'t let us. Kudos to Dr C and staff for being so accommodating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277004878

That is cool they let you take pictures during the procedure and also that you took the pictures! Great job and happy healing!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277009892

Here are some updated measurement pics. I can\'t overstate how challenging it is to keep a decent Erection for purposes related to scientific research. You always read where someone claims they are \"normally\" bigger but there EQ was bad at the time.... Most cases I feel like that\'s a bs attempt to somehow continue keeping their numbers fluffed a bit. But, I will say my EQ was not close to good (note my glans hardly filled with blood) but I digress I will still call these my Erect measurements for all intents and purposes.

Behind The Glands 6.15\"
Erect Mid shaft Girth 6.65\"
Base Erect Girth 6.25\"

My damn vein has my mid shaft Girth a little disproportionate to the glans and base, but if I have any swelling I suspect that\'s where it\'s at just from the look at feel. PMMA is not mobile anymore 90% static. Still draining for top incision points (2). I think sex with my current dimensions would be fun because I feel most of my pleasure from the glans to mid shaft. I\'m excited to try it out when I get the chance.

No nodules or clumps to report. Just the slight uneven look from the right side mid shaft. I\'m trying to be thorough, but please feel free to ask questions.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277016093

Day 3

Got a good Erection in the shower so I grabbed the measuring tape mid shaft was 6.75\"
Base Girth was 6.4\". I know it\'s not nearly done but i sure wish the contour would even out and my right side mid shaft would calm down. Other than that, no pain or tenderness and bruising is slowly decreasing each day.

Astetically speaking I\'m not impressed yet, but again I realize the shape will be dynamic for weeks to come so I\'m trusting it will even out. I feel like I\'ll need some filler in the base (to even out mid shaft) and on the left side mid shaft. Not interested in more Girth at this point and I\'m I\'ll lose some size but I would be perfectly fine with 6.25\" all around. Overall I\'m happy with the procedure and how I believe it will pan out. Word to future patients.... Be calm and understand the final outcome takes time.

(Here\'s to taking my own advice) !!!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277016428

Your results are looking pretty good. That things a beast. I am hoping to be 6.5-6.75 mid shaft.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277018821

thehulk wrote: Word to future patients.... Be calm and understand the final outcome takes time. (Here\'s to taking my own advice) !!!

This is proving to be the hardest part for me! I want that swollen size back!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277018875

carljohnson wrote:

thehulk wrote: Word to future patients.... Be calm and understand the final outcome takes time. (Here\'s to taking my own advice) !!!

This is proving to be the hardest part for me! I want that swollen size back!

Personally I would be happy if it settled out at 6.4\" to even the mid shaft out.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277020674

gsxr7501941 wrote: Your results are looking pretty good. That things a beast. I am hoping to be 6.5-6.75 mid shaft.

That would be ok if it was evenly distributed, maybe rnd 2 will even it out if the next fee months doesnt succeed in doing that on its own.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277024200

Man that looks pretty great! I think the bulge aesthetic will diminish a bit as the collagen evens it out, and maybe the lack of the base might diminish.

I\'m pretty damn jealous, that Flaccid looks awesome, and I\'m barely now at your starting Girth stats after R1. My base Girth is pretty great now though, its about an Inch larger than my midshaft. I\'m hesitant to get too much more base Girth though as its already a bit annoying in my extender or with condoms, and with anal sex being my forte I\'m not sure I need the same vaginal friendly taper.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277024773

Thanks for the kind words!!

I\'m still leaking a yellowish fluid from my top right incision point, normal?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277024922

I believe that leaking has been reported for as long as five days. And Dr. C said it was ok, but you need to squeeze the sites that are leaking to prevent a Nodule ( I think that was the term used) I am going off memory on this one, but I am sure it is normal, as long as it is not red and hot around the incision point. Looking good btw!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277025397

Leaking to day 5-6 normal. Definitely squeeze them out. Use the antiseptic gel on them as we\'ll after you squeeze.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277034457

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey hulk, sorry it has taken me so long to read your thread and reply. Life gets busy! Your results look really good for round 1. That thing is gonna be a force to be reckoned with lol. Here are a few things to most likely expect, from another 30% patient. First off the general shape that you have now will most likely be pretty similar to your final result. The swelling on the right side will subside some but some of the bulge on that side will most likely remain. I dont think it looks bad at all, but if it bothers you it can and will be corrected in round 2. Second, as soon as the bruising goes away, that is the best your unit is going to look. Mine looked absolutely perfect until about week 2 mark when collagen started forming. That seems to be when the drying out really starts to take effect and the slight imperfections start to show up. Once again it can be fixed in round 2. The good news is that, at least in my case, after 2 to 3 weeks my size pretty much stays the same. Some report losses for 6 weeks or more, but I feel that with 30% that is less of an issue. I think we trade a few more imperfections for more size. I now have a ridge on both sides at the base and a few small bumps under the right side of my shaft between the circ scar and glans, but I am holding strong at 6.0\" MSEG. We worked out most of the shape issues and should be able to smooth things out with all 10% in round 3. Try not to get discouraged if and when little aesthetic issues arise and just remember that this is a multi step process. Also the leaking is completely normal. Dont try to stop it. Let your body get rid of what it doesnt want. There may be some slight dips at the leak points as a result (I have them), but it can be corrected and is much better than blocking them off and risking infection. Good luck with the healing process and your unit looks damn good bud. Just try not to hurt anyone with that monster!!! lol

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277042861

Notsure, thanks for the information! It really is appreciated! Check your PM.

The swelling on the right side mid shaft has improved a lot, I\'m really liking the look now. I could still use some filler in the base but it\'s not near as drastic as before! I\'m still leaking, which is annoying. Masterbation has changed for me, I used to stroke the whole shaft but now I can stay around the glands and circ scar and get off just as well, it\'s actually pretty cool, I\'d say I\'m pleasantly more sensitive now! I have discovered a ridge on the right side of my circ scar that runs horizontaly, not big but I can rub my fingers and feel them when Erect. It\'s acceptable.

Day 5 pics!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277053828

Day 6

2nd pic is of the area that has a ridge (right circ scar, horizontal)
Nothing troublesome though.