PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Given Sunday

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276706117

I had a dream last night that I had just finished my first round and my Cock was as thick as a hairspray bottle!! I was pleased. Must be a good omen!

I called dr c\'s office just to verify that I could get in and out of the country if I didn\'t have a passport ( i lost mine) I was told I drivers license and birth certificate would be enough, which really helps considering this bullshit passport company wanted to charge me 367$ to rush it to my door in 8 business days..... Glad ill be able to save some money. Apparently I\'ll have to answer some questions and yada yada. I don\'t mind, maybe they\'ll ask me why it looks like I have a kilo in my pants... Lol

I took a pic of my length gain from my oldest pic in the traction device, the gain is undeniable. Although I\'m not gonna say I\'m 8\" long in the device, it sure looks like I could fool a few people.

Anyways, here\'s two pics an old one and new one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276707489

when is your appointment ?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276707772

February 20th

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276708450

ok thanks

quite curious to see the results !

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276709318

Wow! That is a good gain, how long have you been doing it and are you just using the traction device? And good luck with Dr. C I am about ready to make an appointment !

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276709387

I\'ve been using the traction device for two weeks every month for 4 months (8weeks total) at about an hour a day. It has taken away some Girth as I\'ve mentioned, but Girth is easier to attain than length so the trade is worth it considering my appointment

I\'m anxiously waiting as well. I keep going back and forth from 10% or 30%..... I\'m sure wade and the doc will help me decide. I will document the process.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276710067

Good luck H I am getting braver by the day!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276710196

Hopefully my outcome will help put a positive outlook on your decision.

If massaging is the key, then I\'ll get great results because I am one of those guys who follows orders to the T.
And my wife is coming, she\'s gonna be my massage slave while I rest.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276728080

Can you please get a vacuum head for your extender? Looking at that noose makes my Dick head hurt, haha.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276728260

Lmao, yea ill get one! Where do I find it?

Believe me, being able to use just the noose only had taken some time to get used to it lol...

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276750238

PE Veteran Monkeybar sells devices at autoextender.com/ and you can see his modification info at this part:?LINK

I am not a shrill for him, but I own a VacExtender V3, V4 and his AutoXleeves and all are pretty affordable and excellent for what they do devices. His devices are similar to the classic JES extender that all the shrill doctors and sites sell for around $400.

If you\'re wanting to convert yours easily into a vacuum tip, you can buy either the VacExt V3 or V4 modified kit, which includes all the stuff to replace your noose. Looks like they\'re around $80. I\'ve had both versions, and the big difference is how you create the suction, with V3 you push/shove the head in and push and work out the air, and with the newest it includes a hose system where you suck it out and its a bit more efficient. I should note that both aren\'t super stealthy so its hard to wear them publicly if you do that.

As for the Xleeves, I wore one after my first R1, and Wade liked it as it wasn\'t as cheap as the ones he had seen and they experimented with, the key was to make sure it was the proper length and wouldn\'t bunch up.

Not to hijack your thread anymore but heres three pics, first is me in my Xleeve immediately after R1, second is me in my V3 night before R1, and the last me in my V4 about 5 months post R1.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276758990

Wow all these results are very motivating.I have purchased the blue sleeve with the harness from monkey bar,although I am yet to use it.I tried to use it the other night and i could not roll the blue sleeve over the head compartment :/ i might try cutting it in half.I am thinking of using this or an andropenis extender i have.Good luck AGS

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276761762

The AutoXleeves are a really soft stretchy silicone, while the blue version provided with the extenders is super tight and hard as you can maybe see in the third photo, is this the type you have?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276792857

Flaccid pic (I am circumsized, I swear)

Non bone pressed (good EQ)

Girth (decent EQ)

My Girth has been fluctuating alot lately. Measuring from a high of 5.8\" to a low of 5.6\". I was previously a 5.9-6\" guy, but stretching has thinned me out I guess. Either way I\'m glad to have some length added as its the hardest to come by, I realize I have a turkey neck though, might seek surgery for it but its not on my todo list right now. The added length will aid in astetics when I try for the 6.5\" region. Oh well ... You take the good with the bad.

My wife is pregnant and having complications, I\'m two weeks away from my appointment and it\'s certain my wife won\'t be able to go, but if she doesn\'t get better I\'m going to have to reschedule. So my fingers are crossed.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276906411

Less then a week away. Wife seems like she\'s gonna be well enough to let me go.