PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Given Sunday

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276977538

Nice and easy, right?

I like the new avatar...that is their waiting room, right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276977547

Lol yea... Final view before your dreams come true.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276978692

Congrats man! I know that window quite well

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276978850

Pics right after procedure

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276979024

Looking good Hulk! HULK SMASH! haha

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276979251

Will it get bigger with collagen growth?

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276979643

Here\'s a few more pics.

27cc\'s in all

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276980090

thanks for the pictures and congrats

looks good !

if i were you, i wouldn\'t worry yet about will it get bigger with collagen etc because you just got the injection... you are swollen anyway
so i guess you will lose a bit at first and then the settling etc and then collagen... so it will be a long way to the final result.
and im guessing you\'ll go for round 2 later aswell.. so no hurry.

so take good care now, rest, drink, stay healthy and enjoy the fact that you just got bigger !

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276980140

Great posts! Now you are a veteran ! Looks great and your wife will be sore longer than you will!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276987492

Lookin good man, congrats.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276988003

Thanks guys, its pretty big. Im ready for the bruising to be gone!

I cant wait to use this thing.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276989706

Well, you\'re no veteran yet Hulk... haha Your size is going to fluctuate for many months to come. Very few end up at a greater size then their initial post op size. You and I are roughly the same length and had similar starting stats for Girth. After 2 rounds, I am just over 6\"MSEG and larger at the base. The texture of the implant and irregularities will become more prominent with time. I suggest waiting for at least 6 months before a subsequent round. Your results look great! Be patient and treat your body right. If you want more size after 6 months... you can go back as many times as you can afford my friend. Congrats.

*I saw your avatar and had a moment of d'j' vu... haha I\'m about to pull the trigger on R3.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276989888

miracle7.5x6 wrote: Well, you\'re no veteran yet Hulk... haha Your size is going to fluctuate for many months to come. Very few end up at a greater size then their initial post op size. You and I are roughly the same length and had similar starting stats for Girth. After 2 rounds, I am just over 6\"MSEG and larger at the base. The texture of the implant and irregularities will become more prominent with time. I suggest waiting for at least 6 months before a subsequent round. Your results look great! Be patient and treat your body right. If you want more size after 6 months... you can go back as many times as you can afford my friend. Congrats.

*I saw your avatar and had a moment of d'j' vu... haha I\'m about to pull the trigger on R3.

I\'m not a Wiley vet! But I\'m definitely in the fox hole right now!

My MSEG is... Honestly I don\'t know... Don\'t have a measuring tape right now but it\'s bigger than the post of Flaccid by a little bit so I\'ll conservatively say 6.65\" MSEG.

The view is quite astounding in my avatar.. And the results are neary as good as the view!!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276990553

Welcome aboard Hulk. Don\'t be discouraged when the swelling subsides and your size diminishes. It happens to almost everyone that has the procedure. I remember being so excited once I got back to the hotel and saw myself in the mirror for the first time. <sighs> That excitement went the way of the dodo bird in the following months but I learned something about PMMA and how dynamic it is. It\'s all relative.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1276990603

Yes your right, but I figure 27cc\'s should get me a fair gain. You would think anyways.....

Before and after.