PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any Given Sunday

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277053970

Looks great bro! Expect everything to change over the coming months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277056381

Size report

Mid shaft Erect is 6.35\" base Girth is 6.1\"

So I\'ve lost some size, but that\'s okay because it looks pretty good. But I\'ll just be patient for the final outcome.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277067198

Day 7 report and pics

Starting to feel like a normal Cock now!! Leaking has all but stopped so I\'m happy!!! The size has diminished just like everyone said it would, but that\'s okay. I\'m still pretty big

Here are some semi Erect pics and numbers. I can\'t really manage to keep an Erection due to my circumstances. (New baby arrived!!!)

Mid shaft 6.3\"
Base 6.15\"

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277067286

So it seems the base is holding steady and the mid is still going down. That\'s exactly what you want. You might not even need a second session if it reduces yet further at mid shaft.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277067321

hoddle10 wrote: So it seems the base is holding steady and the mid is still going down. That\'s exactly what you want. You might not even need a second session if it reduces yet further at mid shaft.

You could be right!! Would be awesome if it starts to firm up and keeps this current size. Might lose some more mid shaft but hopefully the collagen keeps my Girth around these numbers I\'m currently at. If I stay this way it would be a .55\" increase in mid shaft Girth, very nice!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277067780

Stellar results Hulk! Congrats on the new baby my man! I\'ve got three boys and though sometimes I want to kill them, they are the greatest gift I\'ve ever received. Blessings to you and your family.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277070741

Congrats on the baby hulk!!! I can\'t believe your wife let you take off so close to her due date, lucky guy!

Results are looking good.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277070905

Man you suck! That is awesome. Great result!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277071178

Thanks guys, we really expected to get a few more weeks out of her, but that little baby had other plans!!
Her due date was in April!!!... So you see it was pretty unexpected!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277071676

Maybe the baby will help get your mind off your procedure , while in the shrinking stage. Congrats on the new kiddo!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 2 months ago #1277072743

Lol 8 weeks pelvic rest for the wife.

Safe to say ill have lots of time to worry about other aspects of my life.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 1 month ago #1277099357

Size is maintaining at 6.25\" midshaft and 6.15\" base. Incisions are all healed and bruising is totally gone.
Slight pain when I masterbate at the base and circ scar area. Nothing too bad.

I did use a strong grip when masterbating and it seriously left what ill call the \"Mark McGuire bat grip\" on my Cock. I looked like a bar of clay that was gripped and left my hand grip with all the curves and such. I guess with a strong grip the PMMA is still moveable? Anyways I quickly rolled it out and all is well. Anyone have that issue before?

It\'s still looking great! And right now sitting at a .55\" gain!

Any Given Sunday 11 years 1 month ago #1277106973

Got a great Erection today and measured 6.45\'\' midshaft!!

Starting my collagen growth???

Any Given Sunday 11 years 1 month ago #1277107273

Could be collagen, could be post king fu grip swelling. It\'s called lotion my friend. Or self restraint. Not judging though, been there with a newborn and no shot at lovin\'.

Any Given Sunday 11 years 1 month ago #1277107341

Dance With Dragons wrote: Could be collagen, could be post king fu grip swelling. It\'s called lotion my friend. Or self restraint. Not judging though, been there with a newborn and no shot at lovin\'.

I used to always \"dry dock\".....

I wouldnt think about not using lotion now.... hes a sensitive guy now // closeTake part in this short survey for a chance at a $500 WalMart Gift CardWhat\'s your name?Start