PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 10 months ago #1273942975

@ EQ I saw on another thread that you had consulted a plastic surgeon regarding the Nodule.
Have you talked to Dr C regarding this? Has he offered any help or advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 10 months ago #1273962056

Tommygun wrote: @ EQ I saw on another thread that you had consulted a plastic surgeon regarding the Nodule.
Have you talked to Dr C regarding this? Has he offered any help or advice?

I did consult with his office and they were very hefpful. Their treatment options were similar to my local doctors. Wade did offer an additional option of filling in around the lump with more PMMA in another round.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 10 months ago #1273964536

@EQ. Thanks for the response.
They were offering another round as a free correction or just a solution and you have to pay?
Also, are you still glad that you had the PMMA done?

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 10 months ago #1274019020

eqstudent wrote: IssuesForeskin retraction is still not as effortless as before the procedure. I will have to live with this issue. It does not prevent proper cleaning; it just requires 2 hands and a little more time.

Not as effortless but possible ?
1.Can you pull back your Foreskin completely (or almost) when you are Flaccid ?
2.Can you pull back your Foreskin completely when you are fully Erect ?

rambling:
Unlike on your last picture, which looks flawless by the way, one might only think that you might have a little Phimosis now. And of course less sensitive when the Foreskin is halfway on the glans. Then again it probably covers the gap and the ring.
Maybe one want to have the foresking cut only a little bit back before having PMMA(depending on how much you got), so that it covers the ring/gap but not part of the glans. Wondering if it would be possible to cut something post PMMA.
However maybe question 2's answer is a yes so all these thoughts doesnt matter.

3.If you cant while erected, any problems with condoms now ?

thanks

ps i like the Foreskin going fully back and forth when finishing with the hand...new thought pops up one might even hurt oneself in action while comming ? damn

4. when you finish with hand/jerk off can you be uninhibited/uncontrolled while doing so ?

thanks again!

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 9 months ago #1274239696

aestheticgirth wrote: Not as effortless but possible ?
1.Can you pull back your Foreskin completely (or almost) when you are Flaccid ?
2.Can you pull back your Foreskin completely when you are fully Erect ?

I can pull the Foreskin completely (inverted) when flacid. When Erect I can pull back maybe 1/8 Inch below the glans.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 9 months ago #1274254693

Cool so far.
3& !4! no statement ?

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 9 months ago #1274255128

aestheticgirth wrote: Cool so far.
3& !4! no statement ?

There is no change in the Foreskin over the glans area and maybe 1/2 Inch below the glans. There is no PMMA in that area. If pull the Foreskin back when flacid and invert it I can see where the PMMA ends. That is the infamous \"ring\" that the Foreskin hides.

However, evon though there is no PMMA in that area there is clearly some swelling that lasts 2 or 3 months after the procedure.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 7 months ago #1275011576

Whats up bro can we get an update ?
Have you undergone another \"secrect round\" ?

Girth still remains steady or any loss ?
Throw us a short update mate, if you have the time.

THanks

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1275981934

aestheticgirth wrote: Whats up bro can we get an update ?
Have you undergone another \"secrect round\" ?
THanks

At the 9 month mark there is almost no change maybe a 1/8 loss at the neck. I have not regularly measured the last few months. Current measurements are BEG 5.875, MEG 5.50, NEG 5.0

The Nodule at the lower right near the base was formally diagnosed as a \"chronic inflammatory reaction\". It has subsided somewhat. My treating doctor noted that ~15% of the Artefil cases he treats have this condition and in most cases it will flare up from time to time. Interestingly when I was last active on the forum I got 3 or 4 PMs from members saying they had similar issues but they were not comfortable reporting it on the forum due to negative reception other complication posters had received. In any event it is currently a very minor issue.

No more rounds, secret or otherwise for me. At this point having slept with ~20 women post enlargement, I think the entire size thing is 99.9% a non issue to 99.999% of women. My PE days are done. Just checking in to see what the brothers are up.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1275982657

@eqstudent

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It\'s important to know that your doctor has noted that \"chronic inflammatory reaction\" and how some other patients have had similar issues. Has he suggested any treatment or has said to leave it alone altogether? Any long-term implications of this sort of diagnosis in the area that it was found?

I hope your thread serves as an example to those lurkers who are afraid of posting. If you come to this forum with clear intentions & to share a progress report, people will not only respect your posts but will be interested in learning about both positive and negative incidents.

This idea that lurkers cite \"negative reception\" is quite frankly cowardice. You are anonymous on these forums, and you only serve to benefit the greater community by sharing with fellow brothers pertinent & serious information. Not to mention Forum Moderators do their best to limit negative reception (and please, don\'t confuse negative reception with those simply being critical). To sit idly by, feed off the information our brothers so kindly and voluntarily present to these forums, and resort to the PM function to get what you want without anything in return is sad. And then to cite that somehow the same community that you relied on for all your PE info is the same community that has alienated you?

I hope those lurkers I have clearly described above redeem themselves and join the discussion for once. I can\'t begin to stress how much of a Red Carpet I\'d like to invite those with undesirable reactions & complications as a result of PMMA (or any other Phalloplasty).

Anyways, pardon the rant Eqstudent. You have been a member with a unique point-of-view, and you have at times butted heads because of it. But in light of all of this, you still share with us what you know, and I\'m hoping lurkers can learn from your example. Thanks again for your update(s)!!

-S.O.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1275986768

Quote: \" At this point having slept with ~20 women post enlargement, I think the entire size thing is 99.9% a non issue to 99.999% of women.\"

I know my experience is quite the apposite, and I think the Same woman will prefer a thicker penis (within reason of course) than a thinner penis, especially if she experiences the two different girths side by side. That is the only way to really find out what a woman likes.

I had sex with a lady when I was about 4.85\" Erect Girth, we had a great time and she would climax with me. A year later, my Girth is much bigger and the SAME lady now can climax a minimum of two times and I am not doing much work, she is on top and can have her climaxes as she pleases. This is not an isolated case, for me at least....

Understand I am telling my own experience and yours Will vary...

IF one chooses to do any PE, do so after a lot of research and do it at your own risk. PE is risky....

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1276027148

Skeptical One wrote: Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It\'s important to know that your doctor has noted that \"chronic inflammatory reaction\" and how some other patients have had similar issues. Has he suggested any treatment or has said to leave it alone altogether? Any long-term implications of this sort of diagnosis in the area that it was found?

My doc and I had a good laugh over his diagnosis. PMMA stimulates collagen production and thus increased size by producing a \"chronic inflammatory reaction\". I guess for some patients there is a more acute-chronic inflammatory reaction in some areas of the implant. In a nutshell you experience the same swelling as in the first few days after an injection session. The inflammation in that particular spot either never goes away or may in fact go away and return over time.

The treatment is corticosteroid (Kenalog) injection which often times have little effect. There is also the option of cutting out that small area of the implant.

Skeptical One wrote: This idea that lurkers cite \"negative reception\" is quite frankly cowardice.

I think that is a bit harsh. It is very traumatic for some members when they have complications, particularly if they don\'t have the medical or financial resources to deal with their situation. Some members are devastated and feel like they could not handle the negative reaction. A couple mentioned the \"Fran Berlin\" response by the forum.

In any case for me it is not that big a deal.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1276044270

Mustang2020 wrote: and I think the Same woman will prefer a thicker penis (within reason of course) than a thinner penis.

There is no data that supports that statement, in fact quite the contrary. Once a penis is within a specific woman\'s size zone making it larger or smaller within that zone does not change anything. In fact making it bigger might create problems or even make sex very unpleasant as some posters on this site have pointed out from personal experience.

The idea that if you make a normal size penis bigger it will be better for most women is a male myth which time and again most women in most surveys have flat out stated is false.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1276046407

Most surveys conclude that women do not care about a penis size, but my experience and other\'s seem to say other wise. Most women lie about the size thing, but when are in the heat of the moment, there comment of; \"oh it is so big\" seem to reflect their pleasure...This is generally speaking of course.

Like I said, in my experience, I found it to be true that a thicker penis gave my ladies more pleasure (only one out of many could not take it in, she was too small)

I do understand and I do see what you are saying, but my experience has showed me other wise, and that is all, my experience.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 11 years 4 months ago #1276050978

Not to \"rock the boat\" but my experience echoes that of Mustang2020. I\'ve only had positive comments on my units size. In fact, I\'ve had one girl state that she wanted to just be a \"friend with benefits\". I\'ve also been told that I was the biggest and best they\'ve ever had. Whether admitted or not, many (not all) women love the fullness that an above average Girth provides as the nerves within and around the vaginal opening receive more friction and therefore more stimulation. Women often lie to protect men\'s fragile egos. According to my wife (26yo) and many of her friends, women often speak about penile size as well as performance in the sack. I\'ve also had many women stare lustfully at my crotch/bulge. Your mileage may vary.