PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272739606

I made the trip down to TJ a couple of weeks ago to see the master penis artist Dr. C and his team of Wade and Mel. I flew in the evening before the procedure and stayed in the Marriot Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego. Shuttled to Dr. C's office the next day, had the procedure and 3 hours after the procedure was complete was back in my room. It took about 2 hours to cross the border back into the US. I stayed in San Diego 2 days after the procedure.I can't say enough about the professionalism and caring of the team. Mel made standing in front of a black backdrop while he took pictures of my penis seem as normal as a walk in the park. Christian was very organized and helpfull in planning this visit and Wade and Dr. C are truely outstanding in every way!I had 20cc of 10% NewPlastic injected. Dr. C seemed relieved that I was not seeking a massive Girth increase. The procedure was pain free and uneventful. I was in and out of the office in 2 hours. Wade said I was Hanging pretty good but wrapped me for the ride back to the hotel and told me to leave it unwrapped if I did not experience any retraction in the next 48 hours. Wade said I should expect ' Inch Girth increased but cautioned that everyone's result was different and was highly dependent on one's body.My 3 entry points at the base were fully closed by the time I unwrapped at in my room 3.5 hours after the procedure and I had only minor swelling for 2 days or so and no bruising. The base was slightly tender for the first 7 or 8 days.The results at > 15 days are flawless. There are no lumps or indentations. My only concern at this point is that I don't have the vascularity I had before the procedure. I have gained ~ .75\" at the 14 day mark but as we all know that is not likely to be the 6 week or 6 month final results.My size progression from 4 hours after the procedure to 14 days after. I wish I had taken a measurement right after the procedure was complete instead of waiting until I got back to my room:Typeoriginal4 hours1234,56,7,8,91011-14 length6.2505.755.755.755.755.756.006.256.25 BEG4.8755.7506.2506.1255.8755.7505.7505.7505.875MEG4.6255.5005.8755.7505.7505.5005.3755.5005.625NEG4.2505.2505.5005.5005.5005.2505.1255.1255.125I'm on the road for work but I will update with pictures in a couple of days. I did not take a tape measure with me on this road trip so I can stop the urge to measure every hour. I will update with a 21 day measurement at that time.Before, seriously retracted. After, Hanging low!

At the 24 day mark, measurements still 5.875, 5.625, and 5.125 so very stable within 1/8 Inch for the last 20 days!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272741203

Say what?? You\'re probably gonna have to change your Signature soon...
Good luck with the next coming weeks & months...odds are your end result will have inducted you into the Magnum club
And the vascularity does improve with time, at least for me.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272742158

Second SO on vascularity. Mine returned to pre-op status in time. Congrats to you and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272743202

Congrats

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272750011

In my opinion you are almost the model patient for this procedure. You have a Girth on the smaller side of average and are looking for an enhancement, rather than a huge enlargement. Thus you can probably achieve your goals with with one session of lower concentration PMMA. Personally I think if we tracked 100 patients like you over a 5 year period, I think it would have a big impact on how urologists view this procedure.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272754491

Congrats, you have a great gain and I wish you the best, don\'t worry about the vascularity it will definitely come back and you will see multiple new small vessels around the new collagen (revascularization)

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272755371

@SO, @M7, @MM, @Hoddle, @Smartman
Thanks. It is because of the great info, discussions, and hot debates with you guys along with the risks taken by Gsxr7501941 and the other pioneers from the old board that enabled me to take this step. I told myself I would wait 1 year and research before I made any decision.

Thanks for the info on the vascularity, at day 17 I\'m starting to see signs of it returning.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 1 week ago #1272761363

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Congrats, eqstudent!

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272769547

Congrats eq, hope u get what you want and happy healing.

As I understand it from talking to Dr C, New Plastic and Metacrill are identical in chemical formation but have different investors that is why there is a name change. Can you shed some light on this? Dr C told me he has been using NP, but now we hear some patients saying they got Metacrill, inquiring minds need to know

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272770524

hoddle10 wrote: In my opinion you are almost the model patient for this procedure. You have a Girth on the smaller side of average and are looking for an enhancement, rather than a huge enlargement. Thus you can probably achieve your goals with with one session of lower concentration PMMA. Personally I think if we tracked 100 patients like you over a 5 year period, I think it would have a big impact on how urologists view this procedure.

Great points, I agree 100%. That's pretty much a couple of the main reasons that swayed my decision to have the procedure. I have had PMs asking what swayed by decision. A couple of other factors were' The fact that I am uncut makes it more likely I will have good aesthetics by eliminating the visibility of the 'ring effect' and the 'gap effect'. ' The FFT surgeons I consulted required Circumcision which I was not prepared to do.' I was told that I should do the allografts with the mindset that I may need to undergo 2 procedures since 20% was typical of the Revision rate in similar non-penis applications such as breast reconstruction or hernia Repair.' I consulted with 2 prominent Urologist about the procedure and potential treatment of issues. One, Dr. Morganstern in Atlanta has done several PMMA penis procedures himself (~100 he claims) and was very comfortable discussing and recommending the procedure. I was set to have him do the procedure but he was having difficulties getting the product.' The fact that I have modest Girth increase means that I can get away with 1 or at most 2 session. More sessions increases the risk of later developing fibrosis a risk I was not aware of until Dr. Morganstern explained it and Dr. C confirmed.' A couple of plastic surgeons I consulted with that have consulted and performed surgery on facial and buttock granulomas stated that they have never heard of a case of penis PMMA granuloma and a large percentage of cases that they have treated in the face could be dealt with in a much less aggressive fashion if found in the buttocks or penis.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272770953

Mustang2020 wrote: As I understand it from talking to Dr C, New Plastic and Metacrill are identical in chemical formation but have different investors that is why there is a name change. Can you shed some light on this?

I saw a paper while doing research that compared Artefil, Newplastic and Metacrill and clearly showed that that was the order of purity. All 3 are much better than Atreplast, the first generation PMMA.NP and Metacrill do not have identical formulas. We know that the PMMA beads are suspended in different carriers in those products. The may both start with PMMA beads from the same manufacturer but NP may undergo additional washing and sieving processes to reduce impurities and small bead sizes. We know that part of the expense of Artefil is the additional precise washing and sieving processes required to get it to the agreed '

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272771109

eqstudent wrote: A small % of us have immune systems that are geared to react to the continuous low level irritation of the beads by forming a FBG, that is the reality.

That\'s basically what I figured with respect to the FBG risks.
Do you mind sharing with us some of the details of your convo with Dr. Morganstern regarding his opinion/insight on PMMA (i.e. increased risk of fibrosis, etc)?
Thanks for sharing!

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272774452

Mel, who prepares the PMMA needles for Dr C, does his work before a patient gets ready in the room. I did watch My whole 3rd session as I was guiding Dr C and Wade to the areas of my concern and I did see all the pre-prepared needles. They all looked the same to me, there was no marking on them what so ever, I had 10%, 20% and 30% but he had them lined up in an order that only he can tell which is which. I did notice however that the heavier concentration has a more \"milky\" look to it than the 10% for example.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 6 days ago #1272775270

risk of fibrosis? could you please detail further eqstudent?

also, i have not understood if you went for NP or Metacrill in the end.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 5 days ago #1272780104

@SOI\'ll check my notes this weekend when I get home and post any additional detail in the Dr. Morganstern thread. @supaSorry I was not clear. I asked for NP and I believe I got NP but I did not actually see the vials so I can't say for sure. As far as the increased Fibrosis risks I believe it is simply the more sessions you have the more repeated trauma that area is subjected to the higher the chance of creating fibrosis in that area

@Mustang
I could not see anything based on the flat angle with somewhat declined head position. I do know that whatever Mel had laid out something had to be changed because Wade told him to after the conversation we had before we got started. I had also planned to count the clicks of the gun because I know that each click releases a measured amount but I forgot/lost track.