PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272782058

Yes, I believe each click is one mil on the large needles ( I did see Dr C do a half clicks to carefully put little PMMA near my glans) and each large needle is 10 mil. I know if I had 10 small needles, then I got 10CC\'s....I believe I got 19 CC\'s in my 3rd round..

edited: Corrected for size of needles!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272788754

1cc = 1ml

So perhaps 1 click equals 0.1ml?

At any rate, 1 syringe equals 1cc.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272793588

I think you are right, the small needles were 1 CC each, but Mel did have a few larger needles, and those most likely were 10CC...

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272793644

Let\'s try to reserve some room for EQStudent\'s progress and not deviate too far off topic gentlemen. It\'s his turn to shine!

@EQS I\'m really surprised by your decision but am confident you\'ll have an excellent result. You\'ve definitely done your research and I salute you for that. I\'d be interested in hearing more on Dr. Morganstern\'s use of PMMA and the dialogue you shared with him on such. Please PM me when you have time or post. You\'re a valuable asset here at Phalloboard\'s and I\'m very excited for you.

Congrats,

M7x6

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272795140

I am not clear how there was a deviation of the topic. EQS was wondering about the amount of CC he got so there was a few comments about the needles capacity. I can delete my comments if deemed necessary.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272795919

It\'s cool. I just didn\'t want his PR overrun by scientific/clinical info. Unless EQS expresses otherwise, feel free to continue discussion. BTW Mustang2020, hope you\'re gaining like a madman!

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272803040

I haven\'t been on this forum for a while but I am amazed to see eq has gone ahead with the procedure. Well anyway welcome to the club, your gains seems very impressive so far. At 10 days I had gained about 0.5ins which is where it stayed.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272812263

@EQ, you mentioned in an earlier post about considering Artefill for chin work. Would you consider that procedure with Metacrill done by Dr. C? What if Dr. C allowed you to bring the Artefill with you to have it done with him?

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272816246

suprise suprise so you climaxed all over your penis with pmma aswell now
really hope pmma will go well!

Flawless aesthetics sounds good to me, if i will ever do it, maybe 1 session might be enough for me, since i dont want much anyways. And every new round could ruin the aesthetics just like it happend to \"coolhandluke\".
Then again i dont even like the first outcome of \"Mustgetbigger\".
So it still really even is russian roulett for the aesthetics. (not only the other risks)

Questiontime:
You are still pretty fresh out of the box, so maybe you can remember how strong, do you feel the diffrence pmma has brought to the feel of your penis (by that i mean touching/feeling it with ur own hands) (description wanted)

Have you been a shower or a grower ?
Thanks!

And each click is 0.3cc of the pmma according to his facial video at 02:00min.
www.veoh.com/watch/v858373NhGGJcZw

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272821000

Updated my original post with before after photos and 21 day + measurements.

@zayne
Artesense which is the Canadian version of Artefil is available from Dr. C. I would only consider putting either of those 2 in my face.

@Mikehok
You have had the best 10% gain so far given that you got only 17cc? My measurements so far have also been stable since day 5 so I hope to follow in your footsteps and keep the same size at 6 month mark as you did!

@aestheticgirth
Don\'t understand your feel question. I used to be a serious Grower sometimes Turtling to 2\" as you can see from my before shot. Now I seem to stay between 4\"and 5\" flacid with a 5\"+ Girth. A big difference in the flacid appearance.

@7x6
Thanks! I would like to keep this thread for my PR. I will be happy to discuss clinical or other issues in other threads.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272855520

heres kinda an answer to my question for later readers. also the chat helped.
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Had...feel-natural-5754376
page1 post14

It really pisses me of that its all luck when it comes to the aesthetics, due to personal body reaction. Lucky you. Aesthetics on your pic really do look flawless imidiatley after procedure flaccid. (they fucked up the post shot and took it closer then the beforeshot tho.)

eqstudent might be the first one on board with only one session. clever clever!
Time to wait now.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 3 weeks ago #1272859628

@EQ, Much appreciated! I will check into Artesense further.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272895591

4 week updateThe size is holding steady with a .125 variance likely bases on EQ differences and after sex swelling. BEG 5.875 to 6.125, MEG 5.625 to 5.750, and NEG 5.125 to 5.250.I got to test drive the new unit with a young, late 20s post-doc research assistant who works for one of my clients. She is Chinese'Norwegian which is an interesting combo to say the least. I did not realize that Norway has a sizeable immigrant Asian population. I also got to try out Crown condoms as a replacement for the Beyond Seven that I have used for the past decade or do. The Beyond Sevens are now way too tight for me.The GoodThe new unit gave a flawless performance, rock hard, and very sensitive. The Crown was as thin, sensitive, and as comfortable as the Beyond Sevens. I highly recommend them. She commented how thick and hard it seemed when she was playing with it.The BadShe really struggled with it. At first I thought she must really be enjoying it because she was making very vocal grunts but when I looked down she was grimacing and whimpering. Anything beyond the glans and neck was a real issue for her. At the end she was laying with her legs flat on the bed which prevented me from penetrating too deeply.The UglyNeither of us 'finished' and she was upset that I finally stopped. She kept insisting she was OK and she just needed to get used to it. She had been soaking wet before we started intercourse but after 30 or so frustrating minutes she was only slightly wet when I called it quits.Oh well, better luck next time.

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272897803

Do you reckon it was more an issue of size or her resistance (feet flat on bed, mental, etc.) which ruined it?

Say what!! EQStudent + Dr. C == 20cc in the PP 12 years 2 weeks ago #1272902442

zayne wrote: Do you reckon it was more an issue of size or her resistance (feet flat on bed, mental, etc.) which ruined it?

What ruined it for me was the fact that she clearly was not having fun and to be honest seemed to be very uncomfortable/in pain. That is a major turn off for me.I don't think it was a case of her 'resisting'. As I said, during foreplay and at the start intercourse she was soaking wet and very much into it. I don't blame her for trying to protect herself from discomfort. Subconsciously our bodies will try to protect itself from pain. She was very apologetic and kept saying it was the thickest she had ever had but was sure in time she would get used to it.