PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269437614

Hello Gang, I have decided to get PMMA . I am scheduled at the end of July. I have removed my implant a couple of months ago. I will start a full thread soon, I am waiting for my Mac book pro to arrive to start a new patient thread. My present PC is a piece of shit and it is very unreliable. I will post some pix too of my journey if I can retrieve all the pix from the PC.

I am excited and I hope to get around 6.8\" in Girth at the base tapering down to 5.5\" or so.

Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269438036

Good luck on your up & coming appointment. How has been the implant removal been treating you? Any noticeable retraction? If you haven\'t already, please fill out your basic info here (if you are comfortable with that) phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5399960 since I think there are a few members who can truly learn from your experiences. You would be the first PMMA post-implant removal on this forum i think (correct me if I\'m mistaken). I remember thinking messageman would be doing it too but not until after your appointment, and he\'s much farther out post-implant removal.
6.8\" to a 5.5\" taper? You\'ll have an Eiffel Tower
Good luck!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269438248

nice man, do u know if they have any available schedule in August or they got plenty available days? how many dicks they do per day? thanks

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269444188

@ SO: I filled in a basic stats as requested.

I like a taperd look, it works for me very well especially when the lady is too small, I can back out as needed.

@whattime1:
I think August is very open when I talked to Wade today. I have no idea how many \"dicks\" they do a day. Email them for best info.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269444547

Congrats mustang, I\'m looking forward to getting the whole story on what has been happening.

Good Luck man.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269445031

@mustang2020

Congratulations! I saw in a different thread that you had had Dr. Runels\'s procedure done. How did that go? He participated for a while in the old thread and then withdrew. Did you get any results from his method?

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269462302

whattime1 wrote: nice man, do u know if they have any available schedule in August or they got plenty available days? how many dicks they do per day? thanks

I can only answer the last q:
1-2 dicks per day since January.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269476169

Hi Mustang,
I\'m sure you\'ll like the PMMA. You\'ve had other forms of enhancement so you won\'t be as quickly seduced as me: yesterday for the first time in my life I liked what I saw in the bathroom mirror reflection. It seemed more like \"me\" or rather a me which I can more easily associate with my sense of identity. That\'s of course all swollen up and wrapped thickly, I trust that soon it will be closer to a slightly improved original boy toy and less of that long targeted Hunk Chunk which might come after September or even my third visit to Dr C?
By the way how did your like your Vampire Dick Lift penile rejuvenation session with Dr Runels MD? I\'ll bet it felt good, if only to get it over with and know you\'d done everything under the sun to reach that lofty goal of a tool worthy of thee.
Best,
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269485200

The injections with Dr. Runels \"seem\" to have helped in the reduction of scar tissue. I do not, at this point, see any Girth or length increases. I talked to him and I may go for another session in a couple of months after the PMMA procedures.

My goal now it to get some Girth back and then I hope to increase length safely by what ever method is available at that time.

Thx for all of your support!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269486565

@Mustang2020
You\'re a veteran going into light combat territory. The theater of operations is actually quite casual with Dr C working away intensely while engaging in very interesting conversation. It was as good having a chat as getting operated by the Maestro himself. With his skills backed up by the wisdom of Dr Lemperle and the most dedicated contributions of Zobel Wade this is a procedure of quality which I doubt could be matched elsewhere. Regarding Dr Runels and his vampire Dick treatment using penile blood (?) it sounds more like a health spa for penis ailments than an actual verified durable enhancement procedure. It is said to place injury Repair cells inside the tunica to foster tissue reconstruction but I wonder what tissues it does reconstruct? Just like I wonder although I expect to try it, just how effective chemical means can be for enhancement, my target being length now that Dr C can bring us almost unlimited Girth...
HC

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269510241

@HC
I agree with you my target is also more length if it is possible without any penile injury, in regard the Girth I am satisfied with it.
You will always want more length esp. if you have an increase in Girth.
Always long penises will look esthetically better than short ones (after any Girth enhancement procedure) thats why I advise guys with short penises not to have big Girth, go for more length first then the Girth.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269512033

I think we all agree that getting length done first then Girth is the proper way for PE. BUT, It seems to me at least that getting length increases is such an \"iffy\" situation unless you do manual PE for months and may be even years. PMMA so far is the best solution that we have, and we can enjoy thick penis while we await a real length procedure. I am getting a bit more mature (read OLD ) and my travels interrupts my schedule so I am choosing to do Girth first then length and may be in between, glans enlargement!!!!

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269531452

Congrats on your decision Mustang! I will be following your progress very closely with tremendous interest! who knows.... I could possibly do the same thing someday..... this Girth is real hard to give up. It seems PMMA is a great method to gain Girth w/o the worries that I have now...... (even though I do enjoy the implant). I\'ll be in touch......

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269533313

Well, I just checked in my hotel after my first session with Dr. C and Mr. Wade. It was almost fun just to go in and laugh with these guys let alone get more Girth.

I had 19 CC of 10%. I wanted 20% but they are telling us now that you get the same results with 10%. I am sure the cost of 10% is also lower.

I will detail my experience in a report soon, like I said earlier my stupid HP PC just died on me with all my pix in it

Mark, did you say you got an infection? I hope not. Anyway, call me anytime to talk and best of luck with healing.

PMMA coming up for Mustang!!!! 12 years 8 months ago #1269534536

I will call you Mustang, glad it went well for you so far! I just want to say that NO ... I didn\'t get an infection..... thankfully! I can see how you would have thought that by the way I worded my prior post though. I am concerned after reading the thread by Patrickeyre who did get a spontaneous infection... It\'s a worry but no serious problems here, I still like the Girth. I do have a kind of sharp front corner on one side, it\'s rarely a problem, but occasionally, if I don\'t stay real hard, my wife says she can feel it if I back out too far and go back in too fast. talk to you soon!