PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 1 week ago #1308712195

P-Long wrote: Thank you for your interesting question. I have a lot of experience with the 'steel cord' on the dorsal aspect of the penis because it causes penile curvature (peyronies) in men. A modification of the P-Long protocol should address this. I would suggest using the RestoreX device available on P-long.com but curving the penis ventrally (down) to accentuate the tension on the 'steel cord.'

What if I like the curve in my penis? The infact I wish it was more curved as it compensates for my lack of size. I would like to gain an Inch in Girth and length without loss of my curve is that possible with p-long?
Also you mentioned you can't pump with filler like Ellanse and HA. Is there a reason for this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by willyWonka.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 1 week ago #1308712197

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
The RestoreX device allows you to curve the penis, so I think that this would be possible. I would not pump with fillers because you might move the fillers and make the penis look asymmetrical.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 6 days ago #1308712287

I had a few years ago major penis dysfunction problems. It was very bad, even medications like sildenafil, tadalafil or vardenafil worked limited. I wanted to get this fixed by the root, so I did my research and started gainswave with a combination of PRP/PRF shots. First, it really works. However, along the journey I noticed something very interesting. I had 2 PRP shots, and I also had one PRF shot. The first PRP shot was good, but the initial response slowly vanished within 2-3 weeks. Taking the second PRP shot was quite disappointing. It did something but nothing in comparison to the initial shot. The doctor convinced me to try a PRF (Palette Rich Fibrin) shot. The PRF shot I experienced was an absolute game changer. I NEVER had such a strong, solid Erection in my life. I never saw my penis as big and response before. These shots repaired something permanent because after using this protocol I was able to get erections again. After researching these two similar but different shots I came to the conclusion that the safety protocol is the same, but the benefits and effectiveness of PRF must be much more profound. I am just wondering why the industry is promoting PRP shots and not PRF shots?
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacVette07

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 6 days ago #1308712290

Where did you get this procedure done and cost?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 6 days ago #1308712295

Administrative Edit: Original Link removed.

I don't mind the exchanging of information and/or the discussion of other Clinics and their procedures (regardless of their Sponsorship here), but since this is a P-Long Sponsored post, I ask all external links be exchanged via private message (PM). This can be done by selecting the username of the individual and sending a message through their PhalloBoards profile.

Alternatively, you can create a new topic about this other Clinic, its information and link(s) if you prefer. This notice is to make clear that there is no censorship of other relevant topics, but rather, where it's appropriate to discuss said-topics.

I ask we resume the topic at hand (which can include the efficacy of PRP from other places, but simply avoid links). Thanks for your understanding.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 5 days ago #1308712304

• P-Long
PRP injections are created by isolating the platelets from a patient's blood and concentrating them into a serum. This serum is then injected into the treatment area. PRF injections, on the other hand, are created by adding a fibrin matrix to the platelets, which creates a more cohesive and stable injectable product, or by spinning the blood at slower speed which allows contamination of the PRF with more red blood cells but generally results in more growth factors.
To my knowledge, there has never been a study on the injection of PRF vs PRP in the penis. I would be interested if your treating physician has any real data that he/she can share.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 5 days ago #1308712320

I am not sure if the doctor is able to provide any data on it. However, the difference between a PRP and PRF shot was very profound. Almost to the point that these shots are not comparison. It is mine understanding that we trying to receive more growth that in return should accelerate penis growth and recovering.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 5 days ago #1308712329

• P-Long
It is an interesting observation. I will look into it more. All of the academic studies have been with PRP and not PRF. I will ask around the sexual medicine community to see what people's experience has been

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 4 days ago #1308712347

• B1gHop
  • Thank you received: 0
Where is there information on other providers, notably the Midwest? I’ve put in two requests for information and didn’t hear back. Is the provider network still in the early stages of being established?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 4 days ago #1308712353

Have you had any experience injecting through fillers? I had a consultation yesterday for Dr Lee In Roseville CA. I have had PMMA (Metacril and new Plastic) for about 10 years. I was worried if there would be any problems with injecting through it. I was worried about any of the microspheres breaking off and entering the bloodstream particularly.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 4 days ago #1308712354

gsxr7501941 wrote: Have you had any experience injecting through fillers? I had a consultation yesterday for Dr Lee In Roseville CA. I have had PMMA (Metacril and new Plastic) for about 10 years. I was worried if there would be any problems with injecting through it. I was worried about any of the microspheres breaking off and entering the bloodstream particularly.

Did you have good results with PMMA? Are you still satisfied today? What were your measurements before and how are they after?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 3 days ago #1308712359

I don’t want to distract from this thread but you can look me up on the older forums and see my journey. Started around 5.25 inches mid shaft and now 7.25. Yes I am happy but want some more length and then will fill in any filler if needed. I think my first procedure was 2011. Now I am interested in P-long for more length.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BL4CKP1LL3D

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 3 days ago #1308712367

• P-Long
We have over 50 providers in the US and we are constantly adding more. Some men fly out to my office in the SF Bay Area to get started and then follow up locally. Check p-long.com for a provider near you.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 3 days ago #1308712368

• P-Long
I think that you can achieve this length with P-Long and better blood flow.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 3 days ago #1308712369

• P-Long
I don't have experience injecting fillers into the penis. It is not something that I advocate. I created P-Long as an alternative to the injection of fillers in the penis.