PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711559

GirthyGoals wrote: I'm not trying to be a downer here and if I'm wrong please let me know. But from reading this protocol it's just an extender, pump, prp, and supplements. You can get the same supplements that are used in most of these formulas in bulk cheap. Citrulline, arginine, agmatine, yohimbine, maca, ginseng, etc. We've all basically seen that prp itself doesn't cause enlargement if anything it aids in healing. Which if that's what you're going for why not just take a peptide. Any gh booster, bpc-157, tb-500, ghk-cu.

Im in your boat completely. But I don't want to spread any negativity. I also agree on the peptides: I have had tremendous healing results from TB and BPC and TA1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81, Aaron254

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711611

GirthyGoals wrote: I'm not trying to be a downer here and if I'm wrong please let me know. But from reading this protocol it's just an extender, pump, prp, and supplements. You can get the same supplements that are used in most of these formulas in bulk cheap. Citrulline, arginine, agmatine, yohimbine, maca, ginseng, etc. We've all basically seen that prp itself doesn't cause enlargement if anything it aids in healing. Which if that's what you're going for why not just take a peptide. Any gh booster, bpc-157, tb-500, ghk-cu.

From the way I see it, this is a Protocol and most men are not like you and me, who know about the right supplements to use or what pumps/stretchers to buy, much less the correct use of those devices. Also, the addition of PRP will require a Clinical setting. That's where the direction/supervision of a professional can come in handy.

I believe this solution can be ideal for men who want to avoid surgery or Dermal Filler injections, for men who are not versed or experienced in traction, pumping, Jelqing, etc, and who want to spend less than what they would overall for medical procedures.

I personally believe with what Dr. Brandeis already knows about the industry, he knows the burden of proof will be in the pudding, and he's already seeen positive reception with his approach. He knows of the many gains men have made through other means, so I don't believe he would have taken on Sponsorship if he didn't believe in his technique(s).

I'm not sure if there is anything else involved in his methodology, whether proprietary or not, but I'll allow him to elaborate on what he's seeing on his end; in my opinion, it's a worthwhile consideration for those (especially) in the length and/or glans department looking for more. I too would like to see & learn more because it's something I'm personally considering, maybe as early as the Summertime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frictionpickle

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711615

• gwj420
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0

Dickwhitman79 wrote:

jackets5 wrote: How much was it

$500 initial fee, $750 per shot plus cost of extender and pump I believe. Not sure on the cost of the supplement but the Dr who came up with this protocol invented the supplement (so I’m assuming that’s where his $ is made).

If this works there will be a waiting list for prp shots and PE regiments lol . Cheaper than filler but I’m still quite doubtful . I had a prp shot in the past and it did very little but my aftercare was less than stellar.

Who quoted you $750 per shot? I was quoted $1900.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711620

• P-Long
  • Thank you received: 24
With the RestoreX, there is a way to loosen the clamp so that it is not so tight.

Also, I would suggest 10 minutes, then rest a few, then another 10 minutes

Judson Brandeis MD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711621

• P-Long
The cost of the PRP injections is up to the individual physicians. The cost of the supplies on the p-long website is $997 and this will give you a $500 credit toward the six PRP injections from certified P-Long providers. Most providers charge $5000 for the six injections minus the $500 credit (so $4500) but this varies by geographic location. For example, I am in the Bay Area so my rent and employee costs are more than our providers in less expensive areas.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711622

• P-Long
I created P-Long because it is safe, it works, and it made my patients happy. It does not preclude any additional procedures like fillers or even the Penuma. I was speaking with one of the top Penuma surgeons the other day, and we agreed that P-Long before Penuma might be a great option because Penuma does not increase Erect length, but P-Long does, so doing the P-Long before Penuma is the best of both worlds. If you are doing Penuma, the trans-scrotal approach is much better. Not that I am advocating for Penuma.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711623

Thanks for the thorough responses @P-Long

As for the Penuma, you'll find that it's not a very popular option on the PhalloBoards as it has the most reports of complications or dissatisfaction among forum users dating back 13 years. I'm not surprised to hear they're interested in something that'll aid in preparation for the device given its propensity to fail (i.e. the silicone implant). Check out this article --> https://www.insider.com/penuma-implant-penis-enlargement-enhancement-surgery-james-elist-2023-3 , it's exciting that the PhalloBoards was mentioned a few times in a major publication as well!

But I digress, I think it's great we to have you answering questions, and I may reach out to you this Summer to be a part of my own personal goals of achieving length.

Now as far as it not precluding fillers, is this true of all fillers? Be it Fat, PMMA, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), etc? Thanks.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711638

I’m in a similar boat with @Skeptical_One . I am aware and capable of doing PE with an extender on my own, but undoubtedly would perform better / comply with a defined protocol, someone assisting, and the accountability that comes with working with a coach.

Just reached out to a local practitioner and may give this a go.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711664

I wonder how many of the participants of the study have ever done any manual PE in there life. Of course if they have never done any then I would expect them to see an increase in length and Girth due to the stretching of ligaments and expansion from pumping. On the other hand, guys like myself that have done manual stretching and pumping before may find it harder to achieve gains solely from more stretching, pumping, and supplements. Also manual PE is time consuming and for some it may not be worth the time effort needed to maybe see gains that may or may not be permanent. Sure injections and surgery have their inherent risk but at least you know you will see gains. I will be following this topic closely.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711676

• P-Long
Hello MacVette, none of the participants in the study had done any manual PE. I believe that manual PE can work but that it takes an extraordinary amount of time and effort and expertise. The PRP accelerates the results of the traction and suction so that participants only need 35 minutes AM and PM for six months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MacVette07

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711677

• P-Long
Hello Mr Skeptical, I agree that the Penuma can be disastrous. I have several patients in my own practice who have had them removed and I have had to pick up the pieces for them. I have actually been in the OR with Dr Elist twice to observe and learn the procedure and was supposed to be a Penuma implanter, but backed up when I saw the complications. It was after this experience, and others, that I decided to create P-Long.

I have seen the data on the suprapubic placement with a large number of removals, but I have seen new data from Dr Taj who developed a trans-scrotal approach and the data on removals seems to be better. If I were to have one placed, I would go with the trans-scrotal approach. That being said, there is not enough long term follow up.

One of the issues with Penuma is the inability to change Erect length. P-Long can help with this, and maybe a man is happy enough with the results of the P-Long that they do not choose to pursue Penuma.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711678

• P-Long
I agree that there is nothing radically new about the P-Long protocol. It takes the best in class (PureSpin PRP, AFFIRM, RestoreX and Joel Kaplan) and combines them.

The key is that I actually did the research to prove that it works and how much it actually works. None of the peptides you cited have any data on penile elongation. They might work or they might not work, no one knows. I you have any published studies, please share them with me.

Anyone who chooses P-Long has a pretty good idea of what their results will be if they follow the recipe. I think that this is one of the main values of P-Long.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711680

P-Long wrote: I have seen the data on the suprapubic placement with a large number of removals, but I have seen new data from Dr Taj who developed a trans-scrotal approach and the data on removals seems to be better. If I were to have one placed, I would go with the trans-scrotal approach.

I may not be a Urologist but I can say with confidence & certainty that the implant is inherently flawed, and many reputable physicians (Dr. Gelman, Dr. Alter, Dr. Morganstern, Dr. Carney, Dr. Brant, Dr. Solomon to name a few) have also shared the same sentiment at one point or another.

The Penuma guys have been attempting to modify the approach to this procedure since around 2009ish, I'd know, I had a consultation then. It was once a mesh, then not a mesh, now we're talking trans-scrotal. The reality is that the sticker-price for each surgery is so alluring, that it blinds anyone into convincing themselves they'll find a way to make it work.

I don't know of any other Phalloplasty physician or device (Penuma) in which I get emails and private messages about recruiting former patients to create a class-action lawsuit (which I don't engage in). And this happens periodically every couple years, which makes me assume he's settling out of court, but who knows. And that doesn't even take into account the multiple complaints to the Board of Medicine associated with the use of this device (Penuma).

Point blank, elective medicine has its risks. But some are unacceptably risky, and based on my extensive familiarity with the topic of Phalloplasty dating back nearly two decades (that includes before the inception of PhalloBoards) in conjunction with the consensus of many ethical phycisians, I strongly recommend against the insertion of a silicone implant (e.g. Penuma) into an area as dynamic as the penis.

I did not intend to steer this topic off course, my apologies Dr. Brandeis. However, it is my responsibility to be sure readers here get the full picture on a matter that was brought up. I think it's best this conversation returns to P-Long, which on the surface alone is 100x more promising than the Penuma.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711681

P-Long wrote: I agree that there is nothing radically new about the P-Long protocol. It takes the best in class (PureSpin PRP, AFFIRM, RestoreX and Joel Kaplan) and combines them.

The key is that I actually did the research to prove that it works and how much it actually works. None of the peptides you cited have any data on penile elongation. They might work or they might not work, no one knows. I you have any published studies, please share them with me.

Anyone who chooses P-Long has a pretty good idea of what their results will be if they follow the recipe. I think that this is one of the main values of P-Long.

This is why P-Long sounds appealing to me. I used to use pumps/stretchers in the past, and would kind of wing it, or rely on someone else's protocol that may or may not work for me.

The fact that there is a "recipe", that has been fine-tuned and can be coached provides a sense of "objectives and goals" to reach. That you aren't necessarily guessing whether or not you are doing it right, or whether or not you're using the best supplements for the process.

Curious, since this has potential Girth gains, do you believe the penile glans could see benefit as well?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711682

• P-Long
I don't have the glans measurements, but I feel like there is symmetrical growth with the glans based on the images the patients sent in.