PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713029

Hello Dr. Brandeis!

First of all, thank you for being active on here and answering all the questions.

I wanted to ask about potential ways of augumenting the treatment through the addition of multiple pathways such as...

1) "Shockwave Therapy"... do you think that the addition of devices such as Phoenix (LI-ESWT) / procedures with GainsWave could further increase the gains when used concurrently with the P-long protocol?

2) Ligament / Connective tissue stretching - If I understand correctly, you do not believe in stretching the suspensory ligament with the goal of achieving larger Erect length. In the PE community, one theory popularized by veteran members claims that you cannot lengthen your Erect penis, and that the only gains you can make in Erect length are possible through the stretching of connective tissue and ligaments (mainly through Hanging in BTC angle / illustration included in attachements). By doing so, they believe that the stretched ligaments allow for the penis to exit at a lower point on their body, which allows part of the "inner penis" to become part of the "external penis". What do you think about the validity of this approach, and how it could be used in conjunction with your approach of "increase the capacity of the corpora cavernosa by stretching the tunica albuginia"?

Thank you!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713044

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
Hello Rifflair, I enjoy answering challenging questions.
1. I would not recommend the phoenix. There is no scientific data that documents its effectiveness. SWT has been shown to boost vascularity and activate stem cells. There would be no downside to doing this. I considered adding this to the P-Long protocol but decided against it because it would add too many variables.
2. By combining PRP, AFFIRM, suction and traction, the P-Long protocol increases the volume of the penis. Traction alone will only increase the 'Hanging' length of the penis
3. There is no reason to inject the head of the penis. It does contribute to length. I inject once on the right and once on the left. The activated platelets will circulate in the penis. In my office, I draw the blood, then do the SWT, and then inject the PRP using ultrasound guidance.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713046

• phalloguy100
  • Trying to go from grower to shower!
  • Thank you received: 8
Wait, did you mean there is "no reason to inject" or "no reason NOT to inject" the head of the penis? Because you followed that with "it does contribute to length." :)

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713047

"By combining PRP, AFFIRM, suction and traction, the P-Long protocol increases the volume of the penis."

I'm still curious why this is. The only thing new here is PRP as all the other steps have been practiced for millennia, but even PRP has been around for a while now and is still not (to my knowledge) acknowledged by the FDA as having a conclusive benefit in the human body.

I think I'm going to hold off on spending $5k+ until there's either a money back guarantee or conclusive evidence that my own blood injections that quickly get reabsorbed into the blood stream increases the growth rate by "five times" over supplements and traction alone.

By what mechanism does a monthly prp shot increase penis volume so substantially that traction and suction alone do not? Is the internal pressure from the shot itself expanding the tissues?

I'm interested to read your paper but as of right now there's no photos or documentation currently that justifies this cost in my opinion. I'd really like to hear more about your methodology and what controls were used to demonstrate that PRP is the silver bullet in this program vs generic stretching and supplements which are essentially free, and how Erection quality was controlled for during measurements.

I don't want to come off as rude, I'm genuinely interested in this program but there's a high cost and very little to go on currently past just taking your word at face value for something that seems too easy and effective to have gone unnoticed until 2023.

A very eager potential customer,
Skeleton Jelly

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713048

SkeletonJelly wrote: By what mechanism does a monthly prp shot increase penis volume so substantially that traction and suction alone do not? Is the internal pressure from the shot itself expanding the tissues?

I'll let Dr. Brandeis answer but my understanding is that the combined effectiveness of this protocol is what makes it so potent for gains. If hundreds of men have reported gains over at forums like TP and GettingBigger (Reddit) strictly using traction, I believe there would be some merit to the assistance of supplementation + PRP in aiding gains, not that they in of it themselves make you bigger. Dr. Brandeis can correct me if I'm mistaken.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713049

I'm absolutely willing to believe it does! I'd just love to have a step by step explanation of what is happening at the cellular level with all the marketing speak cut out of it and with the research paper and photos to confirm it before I spend thousands on something that "might" work.

I'll be happy to buy in and post monthly updates for a year if there's proof I could be getting almost an Inch every six months consistently.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713051

• P-Long
PRP accelerates growth. This has been proven in hair growth, wound healing, orthopedics and many other fields. There are thousands of articles about PRP in reviewed journals. Traction and suction work if you apply them for a long enough period of time. If you look at the phallosan study, this is clear. But those men used the phallosan for 8-10 hours a day. Most people with a normal job can't stretch 8-10 hours a day. The PRP accelerates the growth. This has been shown in many other disease states. The platelets are activated by manipulation and injection and so they stick to the tissues and we put a clamp at the base of the penis that limits their circulation.

To be honest, I feel your comments were challenging and little rude. It would be more appropriate to ask whether I considered .... I put a lot of thought, time and effort into the study and it is surprising that no one has put everything together into a study, but that is actually the case. I am the first medical researcher that I can see who has done the study. I know that it works because I did the research and talked to all of the patients. I'm not sure that showing images of penises and slightly bigger penises would do anything to prove this point. In any case, none of my research subjects were consented for this, and probably would not have signed the consent if that were part of the study.

If you want to be a late adopter, rather than an early adopter, that is up to you. Eventually men will post images on phalloboard and other sites. As for the cost, if you compare 5k for P-Long with 5-15k for fillers every 2 years and 20k for penuma, P-Long is a bargain. Please don't be judgemental. I created P-Long because I wanted to create a safe and effective and proven alternative to the bad techniques that currently exist, and I feel that this has been accomplished.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, phalloguy100

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713052

• P-Long
Where do you live? If you would be willing to post about your experience, then I would be willing to treat you at the cost of my equipment and not charge you for my time. If you live too far away, then if there is anyone on phalloboard that lives within an hour of my office in San Ramon, CA that is willing to share their total experience with the group with images and measurements, I would be happy to offer one person a similar arrangement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: willyWonka, gwj420

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308713095

P-Long wrote: Where do you live? If you would be willing to post about your experience, then I would be willing to treat you at the cost of my equipment and not charge you for my time. If you live too far away, then if there is anyone on phalloboard that lives within an hour of my office in San Ramon, CA that is willing to share their total experience with the group with images and measurements, I would be happy to offer one person a similar arrangement.

This is what we need. And I think it's awesome that you stand behind your work. I hope someone is willing to provide us with this 6 month proof. So that we may flood your office with dicks, money and high hopes in hand lol

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713105

• phalloguy100
I’ve been documenting my experience with P-Long here: phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...-long-hang-size.html

@PLong : Sorry, could you please clarify your previous comment on whether to inject the head of the penis or not? Also, if I’m doing gainswave, should it be done before or after p-shot?

Thanks!

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713121

FYI, for those of you using RestoreX as part of the protocol. I’ve found self-adhesive tape to be tricky for the device to maintain a solid grip at the glans, but just had a breakthrough with silicone caps.

Examples on eBay . This style goes on easily and prove a much more secure, non-slip grip than tape does. There are some on Amazon as well.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: phalloguy100

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713122

• Jrob414
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m currently on the east coast in North Carolina and trying to find a provider. I would be more than willing to undergo treatment and post a journal and pictures. Even more so if I could get some financial sponsoring to help front the cost.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713126

Hi everyone! I am a really long time lurker (since 2012) but never poster. I started P-Long around two months ago due to this thread, and I happened to see this thread last Friday as I was going to go to Dr. Brandeis' office. I mentioned the thread to him and he said he was interested in me posting my thoughts and progress. Since this forum has been great with information, I wanted to do a log with data as thorough as possible. Please give it a check here! I will update it as I go. If you have any feedback on what to improve please let me know!

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...s-log-on-p-long.html

I will post soon how the protocol is going. As a TLDR:
* I am in the second month of the program
* I have seen some improvements, but sadly I did a bad job measuring. I can feel improvements though, but cannot quantify them. This is what the log posted above aims to fix.
* The injections are just a little discomfort at the time, but quick. Dr. Brandeis' office is really nice, he is a really cool doctor, and the nurses are very nice as well. The doctor is happy to talk to you about the protocol and any questions you might have (hopefully as evidenced in him answering all these questions).
* The pumping and stretching devices are good quality. I use them while I read, watch TV, etc. I am using one as I write this!
Attachments:

Last edit: by Radar.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713130

I have the ability to travel free of cost due to my line of work. I'd absolutely be interested to learn more. @P-Long

Last edit: by SkeletonJelly.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713140

• phalloguy100
Thanks for the tip! I actually made the slippage stop (for the most part) by wrapping more tape - going around 3-4 times.

Are you using the silicon cap instead of the taoe or under it?