Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 week ago #1308711776

• P-Long
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 24
You could do everything but the vacuum Erection device. The suction might displace the filler. But traction and PRP and AFFIRM would be fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 week ago #1308711777

@P-Long I’m going forward with this. I placed an order for the starter kit from your site and reached out to / am waiting for a call back from a provider near me.

How early in the process does the protocol place the first PRP shot?

Last edit: by GrowthMindset.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 week ago #1308711785

• P-Long
The first PRP shot should be when you start using the traction, suction and AFFIRM and the PRP shot repeats monthly for at least six months. If you need assistance connecting with a provider, you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 week ago #1308711849

• KV87
  • Thank you received: 1
Where can i found the studies of this protocol?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 week ago #1308711866

• P-Long
All of the information is on our website p-long.com

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 5 days ago #1308711898

• whatthe
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I am hoping you can let us know a reason why you do not have before and after pictures on your site. You did a trial with dozens of patients and you say the results were all favorable. There are many of us who have asked for pictures but I have not seen an answer as to why no images are posted here or your site. Please respond to this ,, thank you

Last edit: by whatthe.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 4 days ago #1308711920

• P-Long
Hello Whatthe, when patients signed up for P-Long, there was no thought about posting images online. That would entirely be up to the participants. I have images but I do not have the right to share/post them. That was not included in the consent or the Institutional Review Board guidelines. More significant than pictures is the fact that the International Society of Sexual Medicine chose my research to be an oral presentation at their yearly meeting. Photos are easy to modify, but the ISSM and SMSNA are academic organizations with a rigorous review process and they reviewed my research and accepted the findings. I hope that helps. I hope that going forward, individuals who are undergoing P-Long protocols will post their results. I hope that helps.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 3 days ago #1308711940

• gwj420
  • Thank you received: 0
What if we don't want to be longer? Could we do the protocol with no traction and pumping only for Girth only gains?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 3 days ago #1308711943

• P-Long
That is not what the P-Long protocol looked at, but it certainly makes sense that if you focused entirely on Girth, that you would get better Girth gains.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 day ago #1308711960

What do you have to say about the infamous "steel cord"? Some PE practitioners claim to have a strong cord running along the top of the penis from the base to the anterior glans. Many claim that it's a "dorsal thickening" (but nobody knows exactly what it is) and that this can limit or even prevent gains. Do you know this condition? Would it be a problem for the P-Long protocol?

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 day ago #1308711970

• P-Long
Thank you for your interesting question. I have a lot of experience with the 'steel cord' on the dorsal aspect of the penis because it causes penile curvature (peyronies) in men. A modification of the P-Long protocol should address this. I would suggest using the RestoreX device available on P-long.com but curving the penis ventrally (down) to accentuate the tension on the 'steel cord.'

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 day ago #1308711974

P-Long wrote: Thank you for your interesting question. I have a lot of experience with the 'steel cord' on the dorsal aspect of the penis because it causes penile curvature (peyronies) in men. A modification of the P-Long protocol should address this. I would suggest using the RestoreX device available on P-long.com but curving the penis ventrally (down) to accentuate the tension on the 'steel cord.'

I am very grateful for your reply!

But what exactly is this cord? Is it correct to say that it's a dorsal thickening? Why do some men claim they don't feel it or don't have it? Is it due to PE? It should be something common in every man, but even some PE practitioners say they don't have it.

When I stretch my fully Flaccid penis I can very clearly feel the cord limiting the length (and I can feel it with my finger too), mainly because it's possible to notice that on the sides and below it the tissue remains soft, indicating that there is still elastic capacity to, at least, plus one Inch. Whenever I practice PE all the tension goes to the cord, that's why the tunic doesn't get any traction and I don't get any gain.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 1 year 1 day ago #1308711975

• P-Long
When I do ultrasounds of men with this cord, it looks like thickened connective tissue. There is not much calcification. So mostly collagen. It will respond to constant tension and PRP and blood flow. I had one guy with a cord that went from 3 inches to 4/34 inches over six months with this protocol and shockwave therapy.

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711984

Administrative Edit: The answer to your questions were already available in this thread. You proceed to make offensive remarks despite this Practitioner's willingness to answer questions almost daily, more active than most Sponsors here. This kind of discourse will not be tolerated.

If you don't believe this method will work, simply don't buy it, as there are other options to achieve size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phalloguy100

A Fascinating Alternative to Phalloplasty 11 months 4 weeks ago #1308711994

Money1300 wrote: Administrative Edit: See post above.

Clinical study + @Skeptical_One vetting the process is “proof”. Chill out
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350