PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Loria

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274291150

Yes SO is correct he said he had been doing it for a year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274327959

You are a Hypocrite wrote: I also have issues with my weight. Calling a doctor fat is inappropriate and I took personal offense to your comment. Moderators should exercise wiser judgement.

Maybe this guy can help:

www.floridaweightlossmedicine.com/

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274327618

I also have issues with my weight. Calling a doctor fat is inappropriate and I took personal offense to your comment. Moderators should exercise wiser judgement.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274327450

You are a Hypocrite wrote: Hoddle, are moderators immune from the forum rules? (R2.)Respect each other\'s decision making: Some like one doctor, others like another, but support each other in what would be our best interests. (R6.)Defamation & slander of a person, member, company, and/or doctor is not acceptable under any circumstances

Which of my posts are you referring to?

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274327227

Hoddle, are moderators immune from the forum rules?

(R2.)Respect each other\'s decision making: Some like one doctor, others like another, but support each other in what would be our best interests.

(R6.)Defamation & slander of a person, member, company, and/or doctor is not acceptable under any circumstances

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274327104

Oh and I forgot to add:

How many patients have you performed this penis enhancement on?Think that\'s an important one.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326708

Also, seeing as he\'s a weight loss and nutrition expert, ask him why he\'s so fat.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326475

Just now saw Hoddle\'s post, those questions too!

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326458

Please ask him the following:
What are the components of your injection filler? If you aren\'t willing to release this information, how am I to inform any other physician/clinic of what\'s inside of me in the event I experience a complication?Silikon 1000 specifically precautions against mixing it with other things, how would you justify creating your own mixture?Can you provide multiple unaltered before & after photos of your penis enhancement procedure?Why don\'t you issue these before & afters online like the majority of cosmetic surgeons do (e.g. cosmetic butt, nose, boob, and even penis surgeons usually do)?Can you enhance Erect length with your procedure? If yes, how so?How do you enhance the glans?How long have you been performing this procedure on the penis?Have you received any prior training or consulted with other physicians who have expertise with penile injections?What can someone expect to gain on average in both the Flaccid & Erect states?Have you performed this procedure on yourself, or have had someone else perform it on you?Are you involved in any way with PhalloBoard members \"BigJunk\" & \"ICE_CREAM\" who were recently banned under suspicion of shilling?I think that\'s a solid start.

Good luck.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326439

Ask about the history of Silikon1000 without using the micro droplet technique. Don\'t simply ask about the safety of the product itself, which has no FDA approval for any cosmetic application, as far as I am aware. You have to specify that you aren\'t interested in hearing how it\'s been used off label on the face, as that isn\'t the same as what he is offering.

You should also ask about his urological, dermatological or cosmetic training. As far as I can tell he seems to be an osteopath who turned his hand to cashing in on vanity, via hair transplant, weight loss and now penis enlargement. Maybe a good question would be why an osteopath has tried his hand at so many other things?

You should also ask how he developed his technique and did he have any problems with his early patients, or did he just get it right straightaway.

We know with bioplasty, that sometimes problems occur years later that are due to bad injection technique. How does he know his technique will stand the test of time.

You should also ask what are the options if things were to go wrong? Can this stuff be easily cut out?

Ask how is able to predict long term safety, given that this is his own propriety cocktail?

When did he do his first procedure? Ask to speak to patients who have had the procedure for the longest.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274325859

he must show you before and after pix, put you in touch with some of his patients who you can verify. Question anything that sounds too good to be true. In the PE world, ALL is BS until you can verify it...

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274325478

I am actually meeting with the Dr. tomorrow. Seeing that I am brand new to this forum what are questions I should ask him that you all may or may not have. Also what are other options to PE I am seriously looking for a viable option seeing that I am extremely small 4.25 EG and 4 EL and am completely embarrassed by it. Thnx

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274299530

Thread now open for discussion.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274292381

@Forum Members

After lengthy exchanges with the aforementioned members, as well as the analysis of pertinent information, and discussion with our Moderators:

BigJunk & ICE_CREAM are hereby banned under suspicion of shilling. Violations of Rules (R4.) and (R12.).

Given the nature of this procedure, being very new and somewhat controversial, I believe it would only be fair to be more transparent than we have been in the past with bans. So, we will shortly open this thread to resume the discussion, but we will also open a separate thread to outline all the evidence we used to ban both members, and why we chose to do so.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274291179

This thread is being locked until BigJunk & ICE_CREAM contact me regarding their violation of Rule (R12.) which states:

(R12.)Account deceit is forbidden. (a) Multiple member accounts are not permitted. If you have mistakenly created two, delete one of them or have the site Administrator delete the one of them for you. (b) The use of Proxy servers, or any other means to disguise one\'s authentic IP address is forbidden.

The fact that not one, but two \"interested Dr. Loria prospects\" are running off a proxy smells so intensely like shill that, without a valid explanation, will be deemed as such. Account bans may be issued, and the forum will be made aware. I certainly hope this up & coming doctor isn\'t involved if there is indeed shady business going on. The \"benefit of the doubt\" is about as thin as thin can get, but I hope that this is ultimately a misunderstanding. Time will tell.

BigJunk & ICE_CREAM are asked not to continue posting (if done so, will result in instant and permanent ban) until this matter is resolved. Contact me either by Private message or Email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

This topic will reopen when the matter is sorted out.