PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Loria

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274286536

@hoddle- I think around $100 for 1 vial of Silikon1000.

@ttar- Our body will coat and cover these microdrops with a new collagen. In regard of silicone or also PMMA our bodies will not convert them to collagen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274289800

Once fake pictures are used to promote a product, then for me, it is going to be problematic and most likely fake PE procedure or the new dr will be using new customers as guinea pigs...you guys decide. Like I said, at this point I still smell a rat from these \"what I would consider\" fake pix....

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326475

Just now saw Hoddle\'s post, those questions too!

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326458

Please ask him the following:
What are the components of your injection filler? If you aren\'t willing to release this information, how am I to inform any other physician/clinic of what\'s inside of me in the event I experience a complication?Silikon 1000 specifically precautions against mixing it with other things, how would you justify creating your own mixture?Can you provide multiple unaltered before & after photos of your penis enhancement procedure?Why don\'t you issue these before & afters online like the majority of cosmetic surgeons do (e.g. cosmetic butt, nose, boob, and even penis surgeons usually do)?Can you enhance Erect length with your procedure? If yes, how so?How do you enhance the glans?How long have you been performing this procedure on the penis?Have you received any prior training or consulted with other physicians who have expertise with penile injections?What can someone expect to gain on average in both the Flaccid & Erect states?Have you performed this procedure on yourself, or have had someone else perform it on you?Are you involved in any way with PhalloBoard members \"BigJunk\" & \"ICE_CREAM\" who were recently banned under suspicion of shilling?I think that\'s a solid start.

Good luck.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274326439

Ask about the history of Silikon1000 without using the micro droplet technique. Don\'t simply ask about the safety of the product itself, which has no FDA approval for any cosmetic application, as far as I am aware. You have to specify that you aren\'t interested in hearing how it\'s been used off label on the face, as that isn\'t the same as what he is offering.

You should also ask about his urological, dermatological or cosmetic training. As far as I can tell he seems to be an osteopath who turned his hand to cashing in on vanity, via hair transplant, weight loss and now penis enlargement. Maybe a good question would be why an osteopath has tried his hand at so many other things?

You should also ask how he developed his technique and did he have any problems with his early patients, or did he just get it right straightaway.

We know with bioplasty, that sometimes problems occur years later that are due to bad injection technique. How does he know his technique will stand the test of time.

You should also ask what are the options if things were to go wrong? Can this stuff be easily cut out?

Ask how is able to predict long term safety, given that this is his own propriety cocktail?

When did he do his first procedure? Ask to speak to patients who have had the procedure for the longest.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274325859

he must show you before and after pix, put you in touch with some of his patients who you can verify. Question anything that sounds too good to be true. In the PE world, ALL is BS until you can verify it...

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274325478

I am actually meeting with the Dr. tomorrow. Seeing that I am brand new to this forum what are questions I should ask him that you all may or may not have. Also what are other options to PE I am seriously looking for a viable option seeing that I am extremely small 4.25 EG and 4 EL and am completely embarrassed by it. Thnx

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274299530

Thread now open for discussion.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274292381

@Forum Members

After lengthy exchanges with the aforementioned members, as well as the analysis of pertinent information, and discussion with our Moderators:

BigJunk & ICE_CREAM are hereby banned under suspicion of shilling. Violations of Rules (R4.) and (R12.).

Given the nature of this procedure, being very new and somewhat controversial, I believe it would only be fair to be more transparent than we have been in the past with bans. So, we will shortly open this thread to resume the discussion, but we will also open a separate thread to outline all the evidence we used to ban both members, and why we chose to do so.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274291179

This thread is being locked until BigJunk & ICE_CREAM contact me regarding their violation of Rule (R12.) which states:

(R12.)Account deceit is forbidden. (a) Multiple member accounts are not permitted. If you have mistakenly created two, delete one of them or have the site Administrator delete the one of them for you. (b) The use of Proxy servers, or any other means to disguise one\'s authentic IP address is forbidden.

The fact that not one, but two \"interested Dr. Loria prospects\" are running off a proxy smells so intensely like shill that, without a valid explanation, will be deemed as such. Account bans may be issued, and the forum will be made aware. I certainly hope this up & coming doctor isn\'t involved if there is indeed shady business going on. The \"benefit of the doubt\" is about as thin as thin can get, but I hope that this is ultimately a misunderstanding. Time will tell.

BigJunk & ICE_CREAM are asked not to continue posting (if done so, will result in instant and permanent ban) until this matter is resolved. Contact me either by Private message or Email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).

This topic will reopen when the matter is sorted out.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274291150

Yes SO is correct he said he had been doing it for a year!

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274291077

@BigJunk

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Phalloplasty in general. Methods come & go as the years pass. Each \"new kid on the block\" will inevitaibly face skepticism, scrutiny, and investigation. Would you have it any other way?

It\'s our penis, and for a lot of men here, we want to ultimately know all the pros & cons before going under the knife/needle. So rather than being so surprised about all the questions & inquiries, embrace it. It\'s how PMMA started on this forum. There were a lot of questions, debates, and analyses, as well as a variety of before & afters, and so on. And even to this day, there are some that contend that it\'s not the most desirable PE option.

I would love for other options to be available, and God bless if they are even better than the options we have today! But we have to ascertain the truth of it all. You say Dr. Loria has been doing this for years, but according to a chat I had with a member who had a chat with kcchief (who had a chat with Dr. Loria), he\'s only been doing it for the past year. We\'ll need kcchief to confirm this. A whole year? And you wonder why questions are being asked? Furthermore, he\'s injecting us with his own unique cocktail which he wont share the specifics of because of proprietary information? Sorry but what goes in my Dick ought not be confidential. These are legitimate concerns, so why be defensive (No one is demonizing the doctor)? Embrace these concerns as your own. Ask questions with us.

Besides, please review Rule (R12.) while you\'re at it. I\'d hate to think members who are associated with the discussion of a new method aren\'t \"as they seem.\" Did you not read post #68 in this thread? There are consequences. Please correct the issues as they relate to Rule (R12.), thanks.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274290792

Unfortunately, Dr Loria, Has not called me back yet. They said they have gotten lots of inquiries since the news segment, so there is a wait to talk to him again.

From the last few comments I get the impression the moderators and long term members are strongly discouraging people from undergoing this treatment. I understand it may not be safe, but I do not believe injection in Tijuana, or grafts are safe either. It is really a question of which is the least dangerous option. To be frank I am curious why this doctor has evoked so much opposition ?

I did inquire about his experience and was told Dr Loria has been doing Phalloplasty for several years. I find it a little ironic you take credit for his technique, but maybe he does read PhalloBoards.. I don\'t think that is a bad thing. His website provides a lot of detailed info, and he sounded like a straight shooter when I talked to him. So rather than demonize the guy I am going to give him the benefit of doubt for now.

One of the guys who sent me the the pix said most of his patients to date have been local (or from latin america) and that his practice has shifted from transplants to Girth due to patient demand.

Honestly I do not understand all the nuances about the different fillers. But I have to ask myself, what if at some point now or in the future a physician creates a better solution, will you guys refuse to acknowledge it as viable because you only have allegiance to the procedure you underwent ?

Also, rather than speculating on technical details, I would encourage you to contact the office like kcchief and I did and collect information directly from the source. And please share it with the forum.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274290102

20cc (4000 micro droplets) of Silikon1000 would cost him $400. He\'d also need $400 worth of Juverderm to act as the carrier. So the cost price per session (assuming 20cc as is often the case with PMMA), cost him $800. To do the same with Artefill would cost him $16,000.

So there is you answer as to why he\'d rather create his own cocktail and not use an FDA approved product (Artefill) which is ideal for the procedure he wants to do. I\'m sure he\'d inject you with Artefill if you asked but I doubt he ever has. I think the only reason he mentions Artefill on his site is because he got the idea of using a permanent injectable from reading PhalloBoards and thus knows PMMA has some history and it helps to associate his procedure with it.

Dr. Loria 11 years 10 months ago #1274290090

Did the doc mention to you how long he has been doing this procedure for?