PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales)

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714618

• Whitetail
  • Whitetail's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All,

I plan to see Dr Morales at Avanti Derma for my first ever PMMA treatment,

Never done anything like this before.

Has anyone started with PMMA at Avanti and has any regrets?

concerned about to reality of a permanent decision. Less concerned about size than 1) function (urinating / getting hard) & 2) long term health (potential future toxicity)

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714646

I haven’t been on this board in many years, but I can tell you that there are quite a few guys that have reached out to me with regrets, and even debated going through the process of having it removed. The biggest issue is irregular penis shape, lumps and hard spot. I did mine over 5 visits and it looks very good Erect except for one small hard Nodule which is not a big deal. Flaccid however my Dick looks weird as the PMA has no place to go so it looks like I am uncircumcised with a very thick Foreskin. I don’t feel comfortable being naked Flaccid. Everyone is going to be in this boat as it’s a universal issue regardless of what your Dick looks like hard. It is definitely something to not go into lightly and the only way to get an even result is at least 4 visits imo.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714649

• Whitetail
Appreciate the truly honest feedback.

Couple q’s

1) did you do it at Avanti ? (Linneasafe)
2) did you do PMMA? Do you think HA will have same “soft” effect? (Pigs in blanket)
3)based on the above would you go back in time and not do it with all the info you have now?

4) if PMMA have you had any subsequent health problems?
5) irrespective of the negatives has it drastically improve your sex life?

Thank you?

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714651

Thanks for your report

Hunkydory01 wrote: I don’t feel comfortable being naked Flaccid. Everyone is going to be in this boat as it’s a universal issue regardless of what your Dick looks like hard. It is definitely something to not go into lightly and the only way to get an even result is at least 4 visits imo.

I am surprised by this statement: 'don't feel comfortable being naked Flaccid...Everyone is going to be in this boat as it's a universal issue'
I imagine i read this forum a lot and i have a very different impression.
I judge my Dick looks 10x better Flaccid than it did before PMMA, am much more comfortable showing my Flaccid now.
I would even go as far as to say it enhances the Flaccid look much more than the Erect look, because of the size. Regarding calcsd i am in top 14% of Erect Girth - but in Flaccid Girth i am around top 0.2% - till 0.02%.
I mean the answer is simple - pay a few dollars to this site and look at countless before and after flaccids and erects of members here and judge for yourself..

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714657

Yes I did it at Avanti Derma and I had PMMA not sure the brand, but lower concentrations and only 2 full rounds. The other 3 were touch ups. I also had the silkion the last 2 rounds.
I have a super long history with PE - going back 30 years. My original thread is probably still on here under Hunkydory without the 01, asking if anyone has had Dermal Grafts removed.
I started with Dermal Grafts with Dr. Reed who is retired or deceased by now. I also had my ligs cut the same day. The Dermal Grafts were flawless and a life changer, then about 14 years after they died. They contracted into a lump and got hard. I had them removed and eventually tried HA which was very soft. Mind you I had 7” Girth with the grafts so when they were removed my skin was stretched and thin - and loose.
I am really happy with the lig cut. I was extremely obsessive about stretching - like 12 hours a day for a year and a half and gained 1”. With the grafts I was about 7.25 x 7. And it looked natural - and I had a lot is sex.
So by the time I had PMMA I hadn’t had my natural Dick in about 20 years so keep that in mind.
I am on the fence about doing PMMA again but I’m older too now. I have a natural looking Dick when it’s hard - I’m about 7.25 x shy of 7 or so.
Every guy I have talked to on here has had the pig in the blanket look. The only thing I would consider at this point is a skin reduction but not sure I will.
Between having done nothing ever and getting into PE I would definitely do it again. Mostly because the Dermal Grafts were so successful for so long. If I could fix the extra skin issue I would be happy enough with the PMMA. I think my Dick looks better hard than a lot of guys on here because I went so many times and just did a little here and there the last 3 rounds. I think a lot of guys end up having full rounds only or not enough visits which generally does not work imo. There was a period after my grafts were removed that I didn’t feel comfortable naked and I’m back there again. If I’m hard it’s not an issue. I’m typing this on my phone so not sure if I answered all your questions but I’ll dm you my WhatsApp if you want to hear about what I know which is obviously limited to my experience and the many guys on here I have talked to over the years.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714658

That’s great. I’m glad you are a happy customer. I’ve had a lot of guys reach out over the years - maybe about 10 years now, although I haven’t been on here in a long time. It’s extremely common, although guys that are happy tend not to linger on the board. Unlike Dermal Grafts which contract and expand with blood flow, PMMA just sits there and tends to pull the skin downward over time. It’s strictly an aesthetic issue but aesthetics are everything to a lot of guys. But super glad you are not one of those guys.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714660

Originally had two sessions with Dr Morales. No real regrets or issues with that. Have had a lot of HA added since but overall no regrets with anything.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714670

Hunkydory01 wrote: That’s great. I’m glad you are a happy customer. I’ve had a lot of guys reach out over the years - maybe about 10 years now, although I haven’t been on here in a long time. It’s extremely common, although guys that are happy tend not to linger on the board. Unlike Dermal Grafts which contract and expand with blood flow, PMMA just sits there and tends to pull the skin downward over time. It’s strictly an aesthetic issue but aesthetics are everything to a lot of guys. But super glad you are not one of those guys.

Was the loss of the Dermal Grafts sudden or gradual? I’m assuming this would be alloderm (or whatever the modern version of that is?)

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714672

It was sudden. They were true Dermal Grafts. When I had them 30 years ago they were a brand new concept. 2 strips of skin removed from the crease of your ass, the dermal layer removed and then inserted into the shaft. At least I think it was sudden. It was so ongoing ago, I just remember them being necrofied but not how long it took

Last edit: by Hunkydory01. Reason: Typo

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714690

PMMA changed my life enormously, for the better. Sometimes I have the pig in a blanket look when I’m really retracted, but it really doesn’t bother me. It looks great otherwise, both Flaccid and hard. There are a few tiny irregularities, but no one would ever notice except me. And wow, when a girl sees it for the first time, it’s quite an experience.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714691

• hm1234
  • Thank you received: 1

Whitetail wrote: Hi All,

I plan to see Dr Morales at Avanti Derma for my first ever PMMA treatment,

Never done anything like this before.

Has anyone started with PMMA at Avanti and has any regrets?

concerned about to reality of a permanent decision. Less concerned about size than 1) function (urinating / getting hard) & 2) long term health (potential future toxicity)

Thank you!

Three weeks have passed since my procedure, and while it's still early to comment on the long-term health effects, I've observed remarkable improvements in functionality. There's a possibility that these enhancements, including an improved sense of feel, might be attributed to the PRP injections. However, I'll have a clearer understanding of these changes around the six-week mark.

It's noticeable that the fillers in my tissue have altered the texture, making it feel firmer in both Flaccid and Erect states. I believe these changes are subtle enough that they would likely go unnoticed by a partner. Fortunately, I haven't experienced any lumps, nodes, or irregularities.

The only noticeable mark since the procedure is a ring-like mark around the base, which isn't particularly bothersome. I'm uncertain if this will fade over time, but it's something I'm keeping an eye on.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714699

• Whitetail
Hm1234 good feedback.

Did you go to avanti for PMMA?
Was it your first time?
What concentration did you get? 10% vs 30%

Also - how long was recovery? When could you resume normal work / gym / running without fear.

Thank you!!

Super helpful

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714713

@Hunkydory01 thanks for the this feedback. One thing I’ve noticed with HA is it looks amazing at first but as it breaks down it’s doesn’t do so uniformly. Consequently, you get “dents” or irregularities. That said, those are easily corrected with touch ups but it seems to be a never ending game of “whack a mole”.

With pmma does your penis look any different today than when you first had it done? Or has it held up? I also find that with HA rough sex or masturbation can impact the look and it’s not tremendously durable. Hence I may opt for the firmer Volux for my next round.

ANY REGRETS? PMMA @ Avanti Derma (dr morales) 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714972

Hey it’s been a few years. I wouldn’t say it has changed - but maybe it has. I didn’t notice my Dermal Grafts dying and then one day they were fried. I think mine has been pretty stable but that’s cool there is firmer stuff now

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream