PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Online

Buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Online 3 years 5 months ago #1308700252

SN,

but what will you do with them once you have them?
The topic has been locked.

Buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Online 3 years 5 months ago #1308700258

scottynaughty wrote: Why do people answer a question with a question? Either you have an answer or you don't. If you don't then there is no need for you to reply to a post. It's really that simple.

Well there are lots of answers depending on what you plan to do with them. There are plenty of places to buy fillers on line. Some of them are the real thing. Some are not. If I buy a Gucci wallet for $5 online I know it is not real. Even though it has a certificate of authenticity in it.

Even if you get the real stuff ( I know I get the real stuff, I buy from a proper distributer in a country with rules to protect people). Do you propose to inject it into yourself? Do some searching on the forum but from the ones I have personally seen or been contacted by it generally is not a great idea. Most guys here are looking for someone with lots of experience not looking to be the first go. Or are you planning on taking it to someone else to inject. Again someone who has not got a reputation for doing this? Because no reputable doctor is going to have someone come in with something bought of the internet and just inject it into a penis.

In case you think 'What's the worst that could happen?"
www.researchgate.net/publication/3336698...ournier%27s_Gangrene
www.touchendocrinology.com/diabetes/jour...ith-type-2-diabetes/
But hey - you may get lucky
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Online 3 years 5 months ago #1308700269

scottynaughty wrote: Why do people answer a question with a question? Either you have an answer or you don't. If you don't then there is no need for you to reply to a post. It's really that simple.

Look man, we are lucky to have a few experts (Doctors) on here. Let’s not make them regret taking the time to answer questions by being a Dick (pun intended)

Listen to Dr Oates, don’t inject yourself. Simply not worth it. Good luck.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers Online 3 years 5 months ago #1308700344

Performing procedures on yourself isn't just idiotic, it's against forum rules. This topic is now locked.

Also @scottynaughty , have some respect when you're posting. Enjoy your ban.
Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream