PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: pmma
10 Apr 2024 17:22
@BlaqMagnumXL
I would recommend to do > 2 conservative sessions OnTop & 2 conservative sessions Underside
instead of Multiple Sessions OnTop and one session underside

This new Underside Option is a brilliant new way to achieve much more natural results by working upperside + underside BUT very conservative.

For example 0.5 inch OnTop + 0.5 inch Underside

( 0.5 inch was often said by @Skeptical_One is the sweet spot of a conservative gain )
10 Apr 2024 17:11

Does Dr Carney add BellaFill only on Top of the shaft or additional also on the backside as Dr Rupeka does?

How many weeks after BellaFill its recommended to use the stretcher??

It's hard to answer your question without knowing the details of the technique Dr. Rupeka uses, but Dr. Carney uses a needling technique to inject, including the underside, for an even application and appearance.

And not to take over another doctor's thread, but usually about a week after BellaFill is when you can start implementing the stretcher.

Best of luck to you!
10 Apr 2024 16:38
Just checking in @moes . How's the progress coming along? Have you gradually stepped back from the ledge and accepted your enhanced member? Have you tried it out with your partner? I think it looks pretty hefty! That's gotta be a plus, no?
I'll be honest, I had to get over the flaccid state, it does feel squishy. But when it's hard, it's pretty impressive. I was like you (read my submission thread on buyer's remorse) but we've both adjusted. I'm thinking of going back for round 2 to get some more girth and to try to deal with the shelf area below my glans, but other than that, no complaints here. I've caught my wife staring at my junk lately, especially when wearing boxer briefs. Before not so much. With a 7 inch girth, that's gotta be worth something.

How's it look when it's hard? Has the pain subsided?
10 Apr 2024 05:19
I m also very curious how your underside looks. I think its a nice game changer for heterosexual men. Lifts your dick up - in direction g spot and supports pressure.

Vertical girth is way more important than horizontal girth in hetero men.

Also a Pmma-specific fact: The initial / first session is always the one with the most gain. Way more gain than the following sessions where they put more filler ontop of the already existing filler. ( I hope others can confirm this ?? )

So when someone does the underside, injecting in the „pmma-virgin“ skin, you do like a new first session.

@BlaqMagnumXL what do you mean with donuts ??
09 Apr 2024 23:34

moes wrote: Wow! How is the 10% pmma feeling compared to the 30% version?

Also how are the measurements now on the 10% this far out from the procedure?
09 Apr 2024 21:45
Wow! How is the 10% pmma feeling compared to the 30% version?
09 Apr 2024 16:45
I had PMMA injections a month ago at Avanti Derma and I still have a little bit of pain when I try to move my skin too much. If I have a good day, I'll try to move my skin around, but then it will cause additional pain the next day, so I think I'm still healing.
09 Apr 2024 08:26
I encountered pain for weeks and worried a lot (you can look up my journal to look up concretely, sorry it would me take some search to find the exact posts) but then pain completely went away
08 Apr 2024 23:20
Hello any updates on this? Did Rupeka get back to you? How is the pain? Honestly I have an appointment with Rupeka upcoming that I am thinking about canceling based on your experience.
08 Apr 2024 02:04
Do you have any updated pictures of what it looks like at that size? I'm also curious as to how it looks with the donuts injecting on the underside.

I finally think I have a game plan. Go to AD for a couple sessions then hit up Rupeka to do the underside.
08 Apr 2024 01:26

uncuthero wrote: When you have a procedure that have product coming out and they cant put more they tell you to wait and stretch the skin through pumping and extending once the skin stretches you can accommodate more filler if you want more girth

So I pump near daily and use the Apex extender. Would you say that pumping to the point of larger amounts of edema helps with that skin stretching process? Normal interval pumping doesn't call for edema really, but I could see how edema could stretch skin out more to help take more PMMA.
07 Apr 2024 23:29

uncuthero wrote: Im currently pumping to be able go accommodate more fillers

You able to share some insight around how pumping helps accommodate more PMMA or fillers?
06 Apr 2024 23:42
Unless you get crap quality HA from a bargain bin injector, or, you get an absurd amount, you shouldn't have a squishy erection.
I got a modest amount of volux and my hardness reduced zero; other guys that ive seen on here get volux, same story. Revanesse is popular and reputable dudes are vouching for it but I'll shut my trap since I have no experience with it.

As for retraction - I'm in the unfortunate club. Where I SHOULD be when my retraction reflex calms down is the 4-4.5" flaccid length range (when i tug it out and it hangs normally for a minute or two before it does the salted slug thing, that's where i am). But when I go full turtle i could be 2", looks like someone put a sombrero on my crotch. Thing is..my retracted dick was embarrassing before filler. It's still weird looking post filler, and when the filler wears off? It'll still look stupid. I'm ok with this. I can always tug/shake it out enough before any woman sees it.

if it were me I'd do some experiments, money permitting, to see what my best case is; botox takes care of the nervous/muscular retraction reflex temporarily. PDE5 inhibitors and certain blood pressure medications (like Flomax) eliminate the vascular variable. You could play with any combination of these, but at the end of the day if you're like me...your retracted dick is going to be embarrassing. Figure out clever ways to keep women from seeing you until you're at least a little tumescent, and call it good. My erection looked great and felt great with HA, and PMMA is even firmer, so...that's going to be my goal when i pull the PMMA trigger, have a great looking rock hard erection, accept my hilariously small scrunchy flaccid.
06 Apr 2024 21:24

uncuthero wrote: How did your last round of 60 syringes go any recent update

Hey bro. Last round went really well again. I need to start a new thread on it. I went in for a “touch up”. LOL! I’m now at just under 8” erect girth. I’m literally done at this point for growth. I could do more, but even my wife is personally maxed out. She said I’m now perfect length and girth and doesn’t desire more. That’s all I ever really wanted.
06 Apr 2024 00:21
How did your last round of 60 syringes go any recent update
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 34967 results.