• Page:

TOPIC: 12 days post PMMA and already regretting it

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 month 2 days ago #1308716510

• Yup
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Agreed. Results are solid my man.

Your wife will likely adjust to the size with time and lots of passionate / intimate kissing and foreplay.

Stay the course!
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 month 2 days ago #1308716515

Stellar aesthetics, and, i wouldnt be surprised if you lost 1/4-1/3" off where you are now. Still a freightliner of a dick, but I'd say look at another dude's incremental gain here, for example:
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...d-ad-and-rupeka.html
Same starting length, 5" starting girth, he got .75" from the first 20ml - you started at 6" girth, so increasing the circumference of yours by .75 would require more (assuming all other variables are equal, which obviously they aren't).
I also do think you do have a bit of swelling still. Plan for what you've got now, but, I would expect you'd go down a tick just from all the stuff I'm reading from other dudes here.

Last edit: by itgoesthud.

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 month 22 hours ago #1308716548

• moes
  • moes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 15
Here's a quick update: on Day 16, the swelling is less important, but still there and I can still feel the squishiness of my skin, as if it was pumped. I haven't pumped in years, but I still remember how it feels and it definitely feels like there's some additional swelling going on. So I've come to the conclusion that the inflammation and swelling will take longer to go away compared to what is usually reported here, and I'll have to wait much longer before concluding anything. I can also understand why I was a bit confused and disheartened a couple of days ago: I thought that the swelling would follow the same path as the average user here, but that's definitely not the case. Consequently I'll wait much longer (6 to 8 weeks) before trying on my new size to avoid causing any damage.

As for the shape, it's quite symmetrical, but I see that I'll probably need another round to fill the bottom of my shaft because when Erect, that part is narrower.

In my last post, I also forgot to say that when my wife touched my penis, she couldn't really detect that something was done. She just said that it looked plumpier, but it seemed natural to her. Which makes me repeat the same thing that has already been said here several times: with our own hands and the expertise we have of our own body, we can easily detect the edges of the implant and the imperfections that make it feel unnatural, but to the uninitiated, who don't know where or what to look for, it seems much more natural than we think (unless you go overboard I guess). And by the way, my wife has known me for over 20 years, so she should be able to spot anything suspicious!

Here's two pictures to show how I can squeeze the skin: that thickness is caused by both the swelling and the implant
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716659

• moes
Day 23:

-Still having hard and painful lumps, but they seem to improve gradually, especially with a warm compress and gentle massage.
-Erections are still painful, indicating that the swelling is not completely gone.
-Two days ago, I watched a movie for an hour and thirty minutes, and afterward, there was a hollow at one spot, as if the pressure from the clothes had created the hollow, so it indicates that there is still edema.

TLDR: it's slowly healing and improving, but it's really not following the course and typical timelines we usually see here. Any other tips to improve things?
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines, R3rahool

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716670

hello guys! we did an interview with IAN!!! our patient coordinator at Avanti, he addresses a lot of the issues regarding AFTERCARE and other common things that are useful to know about your Phalloplasty journey! For those who know IAN, its his first full interview, his observations and guidelines on Phalloplasty are something a lot of patients find useful and interesting:

if you have questions for Ians leave them on the YouTube comment section!!

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 2 weeks 2 days ago #1308716754

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 19
Just checking in @moes . How's the progress coming along? Have you gradually stepped back from the ledge and accepted your enhanced member? Have you tried it out with your partner? I think it looks pretty hefty! That's gotta be a plus, no?
I'll be honest, I had to get over the flaccid state, it does feel squishy. But when it's hard, it's pretty impressive. I was like you (read my submission thread on buyer's remorse) but we've both adjusted. I'm thinking of going back for round 2 to get some more girth and to try to deal with the shelf area below my glans, but other than that, no complaints here. I've caught my wife staring at my junk lately, especially when wearing boxer briefs. Before not so much. With a 7 inch girth, that's gotta be worth something.

How's it look when it's hard? Has the pain subsided?

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716788

• moes
@Odouble It's slowly healing and the swelling is gradually going down. I'm gradually getting used to it, and it's already better than it was two weeks ago. According to my notes, there were ups and downs of swelling and skin mobility: some days, the skin was more mobile, while the following days, the swelling could return. So I decided to wait and make a judgment only after eight weeks. However, what is certain is that the width is greater from halfway to the end, so a second round may not be avoidable to make the base a little bit wider, but I don't want to increase the overall girth in any way. Also, I clearly have clusters of PMMA that can be felt on the left and right sides, but appear very little when erect.

I had two episodes of sexual intercourse with my wife, on days 23 and 27, and still experienced some pain. For her part, she tolerated the size, but she still needs to adapt to it and there seem to be certain positions she can't tolerate any more. We'll see with time.

To me, there are two sides of having a hefty penis: it can be fun during sexual intercourse, but I need to learn how to manage the resulting bulge in my everyday activities. With certain pants or shorts, I have to find the right boxer shorts to hide as much as possible, otherwise someone looking closely might think I'm having a slight erection under my clothes.

Here's two pics: one to show how a darker and girthier penis looks on a white guy (day 29; this is flaccid btw), and the other pic to show the unevenness in a semi-erect state (day 31). I'll try to upload a pic or two while erect too.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, Yup

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716790

• Yup
  • Thank you received: 4
Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I have faith its all going to work out for you in the end.

My procedure is in the end of June, so definitely taking notes here.

Please keep the updates coming!

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 2 weeks 1 day ago #1308716791

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 19
Thanks for updating. Yeah, there's going to be ups and downs for sure. When I was post-procedure, I can't tell you how often I was obsessing over my newly enhanced penis. And so many other guys on here talk about the ups and downs of their progress incessantly too, especially that first month. Take it from me, that will do you no good. Living in that mindstate will drive you crazy. My biggest advice is that you just have to give it time, that's coming from guys telling me the same, and from lived experience. At week 4, I wouldn't expect much more collagen growth from here to end of month two if I were you. After the injections, I was at 6.2 for the first couple of weeks or so (going from 5.2 naturally) and then settled at 5.9. I was taking collagen supps but then stopped completely because I feared that the new thickness would be too much for my wife. But then guys on here brought me back down to earth to share that my wife would adjust, and she did.

I'm about 10 months out now. And during those first two months, I noticed some slight pains and also some small bumps, but I kept at the heated massaging and Hanging and luckily, those things went away. If those nodules stick around for a while (say 6 months from now), I would get in touch with AD for a plan to address them. I would say that if you're still displeased with the bumps, maybe consider a touch-up with the 10% filler. Either way, there's hope for you bud.

You know, I don't think having a bulge is necessarily a bad thing. But I understand that it's not for every guy. Who knows, maybe a month from now, when things return to "normal", and you and your partner both adjust, things will be better than before. It happened for me, so I'm sure it'll happen for you.

best of luck, and keep up the progress

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 week 4 days ago #1308716832

• moes
Thanks @Odouble for taking the time to share your experience. It really helps to know that other members had these ups and downs during the first month. I stopped frequent massaging almost two weeks ago, but since the swelling has gone down and the pain is much more tolerable I think I'll be back at it. I still think a second treatment with 10% pmma will be needed, but I'll wait for at least 6 months and the goal of that treatment will only be to make the lumps smoother. I don't want more girth.

Four days ago, I was surprised to notice that my wife didn't even need some warm up and I'm still at 7 inches EG. She recently told me that a couple of months ago, when she had to undergo physiotherapy to train her pelvic muscles, the physiotherapist tried to find the right size of the device she had to squeeze with her pelvic muscles, and she practically had to take the biggest device they could provide at the clinic! In short, it's a funny coincidence. One less worry for me.

I've also realized that as the days go by, even if the result is far from perfect visually and by touch, my brain is slowly adapting to it. I also better understand the warning that has already been mentioned here several times: even if on paper I'm above the 99th percentile, my brain is adapting to the new size and I don't think and feel it's that big. So it can be dangerous, because one could embark on repeated treatments just because of subjective impressions of not being big enough, while such treatments would not be necessary, a bit like some women who have breast implants adapt to their new sizes and always want more, I guess?

TLDR: at day 36, I'm not sure anymore if I regret the procedure as there are pros and cons. There are still ups and downs emotionally speaking, but I'm trying to adapt to it. I'll wait a couple of months and see.

Here's a pic showing the evolution up to day 33.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, ou812, richardgaines

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 week 4 days ago #1308716833

wont lie, pretty jealous, that's one of the more natural, better contoured results I've seen at that Girth.
If I could have that contour and balance I might push for 7" Girth myself. Doesn't look fake whatsoever.

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 week 4 days ago #1308716834

• moes
Thanks. Bear in mind that the original EG was a little bit more than 6 inches (rounded to 6 in my original post), so this might be why it doesn't look too fake, because there was only one treatment needed to get to 7".

Edit: forgot to add that in real life, there are many irregularities and asymmetries that make it much less flattering, but I agree that on a single picture, and with the right lighting, it does look fine.

Last edit: by moes.

12 days post PMMA and already regretting it 1 week 4 days ago #1308716836

I think for me, I may have a greater tolerance for irregularities than others.
I had them before filler. I still have them with most of it worn off. I will likely have them after PMMA as well. As long as a woman doesn't feel them, and as long as they're within normal parameters for what a Dick looks like, I'm not fussed. I'm snapping "pre" photos now and thinking to myself...hot damn I have an ugly Dick! Other people probably just think it looks like a Dick, and I'm on the larger side so I don't think women have really cared. So I look at dudes whose post-filler dicks are more symmetrical and smooth than my natural Dick and have literal penis envy !

Last edit: by itgoesthud.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream