PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
01 Nov 2012 15:15
Although some may disagree with a hyaluronic acid augmentation, I think most here will agree that a temporary filler such as Radiesse® or other is a much safer route. Long term results of PMMA are not known and as coolhandluke and others can attest... sh*t happens. Aside from the typical nodules and unevenness, I also have some sensitivity ventrally near the glans where the PMMA moved too close to the urethra. Go cannula!
30 Oct 2012 16:00
I wouldn\'t have Hyuloronic acid fillers if I were you. The studies published tend to be positive, but I\'ve never come across anyone who was pleased with the results. My urologist will do it, but he\'s not very enthusiastic about the results. They are just too soft and tend to move about.

However, recently a member has posted about his experience with Radiesse and was much more positive. I\'ve since found another positive report of Radiesse enhancement.

When you look into what the fillers are and how they work it makes sense that Radiesse would be superior to Hyaluronic acids. Radiesse works in avery similar way to PMMA, only it is temporary as it\'s made of biological material. It also appears that Radiesse gives more volume per ml injected and therefore it is affordble.

I actually think that it sounds like a brilliant option for those uncertain regarding PMMA. In my opinion most people would be better off trying a temporary filler first, but in the past this option wasn\'t available. However, if Radiesse is as suitbale as it sounds from what I\'ve recently read, then the option is now there, which is brilliant new for PE.
30 Oct 2012 14:11
Ok guys, I am definitely getting close to setting an appt. for pmma. I need some feedback on pre op routines such as stretching and pumping. Will they help loosen the skin to make more room for filler? If so what pump or stretching device do you recommend? I also was just told that Hyaluronic acid may be a viable option. does anyone have any info on this? I was told that it is temporary, but is quite a bit safer than pmma and the results could last up to 18 months. Has anyone had this done that would be willing to share any information?
28 Oct 2012 20:12
Apparently it can be injected using a cannula:

www.realself.com/question/new-flat-needle-inject-radiesse-face

I\'ve read lots of negative reports about the use of this stuff int he face, but they seem to be because it feels to firm and causes long term swelling. But this actually sound better in terms of the penis. When hyaluronic acids have been used in the penis, the problem has been that they are two soft and a lot is needed. The fact Radiesse is firm and swelling causes greater volume, seems much more suitable for the penis.

When Radiesse has been discusses in the past I never considered it a viable option as I thought it would be too expensive and feel soft. But the fact so much volume seems possible from such a small amount means cost wise it isn\'t too bad.
08 Sep 2012 11:49
Hi All,

I have booked appointment for Dr. N in Prague end of next week.. so one week to go. I was about to go to Dr. C first but I thought it\'s better to have shorter distance if I need to make several trips to the clinic.

At this point all comments about your experiences with Dr. N would be highly appreciated ! It would be nice to know how Eastender, Olafspo, Trying, Willtravel and other Dr. N candidates are doing today ? (I probably forgot some people, sorry about that) Are you still satisfied with the outcomes of the procedure(s) ?

My starting stats are EL 7\", EG 6.2\", FL 5,5\" FG 4.5\".
Note that my girth is larger than originally because I\'ve had a hyaluronic acid procedure done before, but most of that stuff is gone already.

My goal is 7x7, hopefully that could be reached some day. I\'m married so I\'m not so worried about aesthetics but ofcourse worried about long term problems. I know in general I wouldn\'t need to get this done, but my wife doesn\'t mind having more girth.

Please share good advices for post-op care ! I asked from the Dr if I need to bring extender or anything, but she said it\'s not needed and wrapping will do the same thing. How long have you kept it wrapped and how often take it out for massage ? After procedure it takes about 8 hours for me to get home, so is it okay to keep it wrapped so long before massaging or should I stop somewhere to do it ?

Have you noticed benefits using collagen supportive medication ? I\'m thinking should I go and buy something now to maximize the gains ??

Thanks again to everybody for sharing in this forum, it has been really nice to read all progress reports etc. I will share my experiences with Dr. N here once I\'ve got back !
05 Sep 2012 15:30
Hey Big J-

I\'m still around... \'lurking\' as they say. I didn\'t feel that regular reports without pics were of much benefit with so many others with very similiar circumstances/results (yourself included) doing such a great job of documenting and maintaining a photo log. I\'m busy as hell with work and also decided to take a mental and physical break from PE to focus on the other things in life.

Here\'s where I\'m at though...

I\'m still maintaining a good 6-6.25\" mseg and fluctuate between 5-5.5 msf. length remains the same, which is good. I measure as a comparable in the tube when pumped because I can get a definitive measurement with no variables (pressing pressure, operating and reading the damn ruler, etc.). I am maintaining 7 5/8\" pumped length measured at the extent reached in the tube perpendicularly. I would equate this to 7 1/8\" bpel. Usually about 1/2\" different for me. I have hit 7 3/4\" previously, but never eclipsed 8\". I believe the alloderm I had done prevents length gain as it is likely tougher now and atrophied. I can once again palpate, although barely, the base of my allo. I still have some noticeable \'bumps\' when erect, and have a slight ridge at the circ scar... although this is much less pronounced. My last round I had asked for more \'fill\' on the right side as it appeared there was more material on the left from the 10% round one. I now of the opposite issue whereby the right side seems slightly fuller than the left. I have no known \'complications\' other these minor cosmetic issues which I think are to be expected.

I am now debating a round 3... very casually. I need to find the time first, but I may consider having it done later this year. If so, I strongly considering using only 10% for cosmetic reasons. I don\'t really think more girth is necessary (gf is totally satisfied and aware of procedures), but we all know how that goes (I want more). 6.5 mseg is definitly my ideal as I\'ve been there before... just did not maintain. I\'m also waiting for a viable (and affordable) option for testicular/scrotal enhancement as well as glans enhancement. These two procedures do not appear to have been perfected and are rampant with schills and hacks. I would say less than 30% of the patients I\'ve spoke with regarding the Elist testicular are happy with it... or even still have it for that matter. I\'ve never found any good pics or heard of even reasonable gains from glans enhancement. I would not consider the allo option out there, and the hyaluronic acid gig is too temporary and likely a waste of time and money.

I think pmma has/is doing what I had hoped and the results are not stellar.. but satisfactory. I would attribute about 3/8\"-1/2\" mseg gain from two rounds of pmma (21cc @10% and I believe it was 23 or 24 of 20% second round...sorry .. I\'d have to reread my own posts). I had my second procedure at the end of Febuary I believe, which puts me at the 6 month mark or so. I do plan to contact the office of dr. C and inquire whether they\'ve devised a method of scrotal or testicular enhancement. I see they\'re now advertising a butt procedure and have done biceps (neither of which I\'m interested in). The doctor mentioned during my last procedure that he was looking into it, whereas he had previously indicated it was not likely possible with pmma. Hmm...

I will continue to post occasionally with any new developments and will also follow posts of those I\'m familiar with. I appreciate the value of this board and it\'s members, so I want to continue my feedback as waranted.

Good luck Big J with your goals. I will check back in awhile to see how things are workin out!

Regards
15 Aug 2012 21:13
@Bigben I do agree with your statement :- \" Personally I feel mixing the pmma in house could be much more of a problem due to potential bacteria and incomplete mixing (leading to nodules) \".

And you are right about China they manufacture the pmma microspheres and other pmma injectable products:-

As far as I know injectable the Brazilian\'s pmma products (e.g. Metacrill, NewPlast and the new Linea Safe) are all manufactured in Brazil. But the manufacturer of e.g. the past NewPlast and the new Linea safe in Porto Alegre, Brazil purchased these pmma (beads) in Korea or China. Since PMMA microspheres are mainly produced for paints, and there are no 100% clean microspheres on the market all should be washed and cleaned (sieve analysis)(which is a very complicated). But the crude pmma bone cement is manufactured in Germany.

Also as we know Artecoll which is used in e.g. Europe, Asia and Canada is used to be manufactured in Holland but now it is manufactured in China.

Also interesting in China they manufacture Artefill (1 ml=$112) very cheap :-

www.24meds.org/buying-artefill-steroid-online.php

Also again (I think) in China too they manufacture another pmma product but this time they mix pmma with Hyaluronic Acid ---> Juveni pmma permanent (3ml=$149) so cheap:-

www.components-electronic.com/product-se...z_semipermanent.html

www.juveni.com/wholesale-10-x-juveni-pmm...oplasty-30mg-ml-3ml/

But with this Juveni products you can have complications e.g. infection ??? the possibilities that the hyaluronic acid or the pmma beads are contaminated with bacteria :-

www.realself.com/forum/juveni-confort-juveni-mesolift

So that is true what you have said China is the country :- they manufacture pmma microspheres (to Brazil ??) and some pmma products (Artefill, Artecoll (e.g. Europe,Asia and Canada) and Juveni dermal fillers (Europe and Australia) etc.
12 Aug 2012 01:37

smartman wrote: 1) There was a case report presented in January 2012 in British Journal of Dermatology about a patient who had previously dermal fillers injection in her face (e.g. Hyaluronic acid, Radiesse and etc.), she developed disfiguring facial edema after 1 month of taking an expensive drug Omalizumab (Xolair) for the treatment of severe persistant allergic Asthma.

www.bioportfolio.com/resources/pmarticle...b-Treatment-For.html

Now the Q. is :- Can this drug cause FBG formation in a patient who had e.g. pmma penile injection ??

2) Also as we know Interferon used for the treatment of Hepatitis-C patients which can induce sarcoidosis if injected in patients who had a dermal filler (e.g. Hyaluronic acid or silicone etc.)

So should a patient with Hepatitis-C (which might necessitate interferon treatment) not to get pmma injection.

lib.bioinfo.pl/pmid:18446029

Very interesting information Smartman, and these questions only lend themselves to an even more pressing question: are there any medications/treatments used for other ailments that may increase the likelihood of FBG? Is there a class of medication to look at?

This forum can be extremely useful in sorting out such data, and it may prove beneficial for men submitting progress reports to also mention any medication they may be taking outside of those prescribed for penile bioplasty (i.e. antibiotics).

@Progress Reporters

Be sure to mention any kind of medications you are taking worth noting (e.g. I doubt Tylenol needs to be mentioned), as it may prove beneficial in the long run if & when FBG\'s are reported.
12 Aug 2012 01:37
1) There was a case report presented in January 2012 in British Journal of Dermatology about a patient who had previously dermal fillers injection in her face (e.g. Hyaluronic acid, Radiesse and etc.), she developed disfiguring facial edema after 1 month of taking an expensive drug Omalizumab (Xolair) for the treatment of severe persistant allergic Asthma.

www.bioportfolio.com/resources/pmarticle...b-Treatment-For.html

Now the Q. is :- Can this drug cause FBG formation in a patient who had e.g. pmma penile injection ??

2) Also as we know Interferon used for the treatment of Hepatitis-C patients which can induce sarcoidosis if injected in patients who had a dermal filler (e.g. Hyaluronic acid or silicone etc.)

So should a patient with Hepatitis-C (which might necessitate interferon treatment) not to get pmma injection.

lib.bioinfo.pl/pmid:18446029

06 Aug 2012 03:00
The liquid silicone they use in TJ is like hyaluronic acids, in that the filler itself is the added volume. I think it\'s mainly more popular in a predominantly gay sub culture known as \"juicing.\" There are a few yahoo groups devoted to it. It\'s used in large quantities and doesn\'t feel or look natural as the material is to viscous.

With PMMA the volume comes from collagen forming around the beads. So the new tissue isn\'t what is initially injected, but a reaction to what is injected.
28 Jul 2012 13:24
I always thought about how to distribute a product (in our case PMMA beads) in an injected area evenly ??? Massaging ?? Extender ?? Wrapping ?? ----> to avoid or at least decrease the chances of any lumps or nodules formation ??

It is as usual the korean doctors have the answer for that, they advise the doctor to use a roller to homogenize the injected product in the penis directly after the injection, in their study they use Restylane for penile girth enhancement, they use this technique since 2006.

I am sure these korean doctors have tried the other methods we used to mention them before (massaging or wrapping or extenders) but they found using a roller to homogenize the product and gave them a better esthetic result .

www.pegym.com/forums/chemical-pe/20689-i...uronic-acid-gel.html

bodyodd.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/02/102...row-study-finds?lite

I think we should ask Dr.C. or Wade about this and to know their opinion about it, since it was used since 2006 .
27 Jul 2012 17:44
Hi Irishfan,

You had in your 1st rd on the 26th of July (>42 cc\'s), after around 6 days you lost most of the gain and at this time you had your 2nd rd around the 1st of August (42 cc\'s) and your EG before the injection was 4.5\" :-

In summary you had almost > 85 cc\'s of Loria\'s mixture in your penis and you gained only 0.5\" in EG ( your EG now is around 5\") after 9 days ???

My conclusion for this:-

A- Dr.Loria uses very little of any temporary fillers (e.g. Hyaluronic acid or Restylane) in his mixture to prove that for everyone :-

If a doctor used e.g. 18-22 cc\'s of Restylane for a penile injection ---> the gain in girth will be 1.5\"-1.6\" at 1 month and 18 months. this is a study published in the Pub-Med by our korean doctors :-

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20233296

So that confirm to me that you had (if it was true that the mixture contains a temporary filler imo it does contain but very litte) less than 4-5 cc\'s of a temporary filler in your penis (I might be wrong but from this korean study it proves that I am right about this), so this korean doctors injected a temporary filler only one session and the gain was excellent for 18 months but unfortunately with a soft erect penis (N.B. with a satisfactory aesthetic results ??? it could be due to homogenizing the injected filler with a roller).

B- Also imo he injected only a very small amount of permanent filler e.g. Silikon1000 , the reason for that I am sure Dr.Loria knows about :-

1- the danger of injecting a large amount of this product ---> catastrophic results.( also as far as I remember a doctor should NEVER inject S1000 in a specific area in the body (for a tissue augmentation) 5 cc\'s or more.

2- He injected the mixture in two rd.\'s within a week; so thats tell me definitely he knew about the collagen formation around the micro-droplets of S1000 and the doctor should give a time for the body to form collagen so a doctor has to wait for 4-6 wks but he didn\'t so (i.e. either he didn\'t use a permanent filler or he used it but less than 5 cc\'s and no more than that .

I am sure he uses Vit. C. in his mixture because if vit.c. is mixed with our body protein can form collagen which will stay in our body for 3-5 months and after that 6-10% of this new collagen can be permanent or at least it will stay for a long time in our bodies.

IMO :- His mixture will contain (if the mixture contains S1000 and Hyulronic A.) approximately 4-5.5% of S1000 and with <5% of e.g. Hyluronic acid and NOT more than that, The other ingredients will be Vit. C. etc. with the main bulk carrier (a quick absorbable fluids).

So I am learning more and more about his mixture he is trying to avoid the tedious process of injecting S1000 with thousands of needle injections ---> micro-droplets technique ; he decided to use a small volume of permanent (to avoid any complications) and temporary fillers mixed with a big volume of a quick absorbable fluid carrier (contains alkaline base elements , calcium elements to form multiple small particles of S1000???, vit.c. and N-saline).

Mustang2020 wrote: Well, he is saying he can inject 40+ CC in each session at one week apart. So may be he is using a carrier that absorbs quickly....or may be he does not know what the F***k he is doing! He surely is either lying to us all including his patients or, and I said it many times so sorry for repeating it, he is just using his patients as lab rats to find out what works and what does not...

So far, it seems like he is another elist and such, he is giving Dr\'s a lousy name and he is disgracing his profession!

But he said at PEgym that he was using hyaluronic acid. As far as I know these take months to absorb or at least those approved by the FDA do.

Mustang2020 wrote: Some loria patients have reported that they were injected with over 40 CC in their 2nd session and even much more in the first session!

H10, is this possible? seems like an awful lot of CC\'s in one session..OR as I had said before, may be he is using a ton of absorb-able fluids and he is slowly increasing the S1000 ratio to find out the right mixture (which I think he may be doing)? of course he is still in the very early experimentation stage, \"IF\" all this is true!

It\'s probably mainly hyaluronic acid. What percentage of that is actual Silikon100 is hard to know, but probably only 10%. But even so, it\'s still a hell of a lot.

What I don\'t understand is that if he\'s mixing it with hyaluronic acid (I suspect non branded), then it would take months to absorb. So how can he be injecting more after just one week. Using a traditional micro droplet technique, other Dr\'s say 1 month to six weeks between injections. But surely if he\'s mixing it with hyaluronic acid, it would mean waiting between 3 to 6 months between procedures. What he\'s saying just doesn\'t make sense to me.

Also I don\'t understand how he knows the hyaluronic acid is keeping the micro droplets sufficiently spaced apart. The whole point of the micro droplet technique is so that each drop of silicone is spaced out and divided by collagen. But how do we know they don\'t clump together when mixed?

Smartman knows far more about these things than me, so maybe he can chime in.
15 May 2012 06:17
@biggerbob,
The staff is discussing increasing the glans, a session messageman raised by this session.

PMMA injection for Glans enhancement can be done

Expect news,
In Korea are testing a new form of PLGA in liquid form which can be injected to increase the glans.
The tests to date are still uncertain.

To your question about a longer life for the increase of the glans

IN THE USA
The procedure performed by Dr. Eid was the safest option I found.

Glans Penis Bulking and Rejuvenation - Hyaluronic Acid Collagen Injections
Hope this helps,

Carlos.

Displaying 706 - 720 out of 757 results.