PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Radiesse Filler

Radiesse Filler 12 years 9 months ago #1269300555

Another member of this board spoke to Dr C\'s office yesterday about Radiesse. They told him that whilst they do use it in the face they would not recommend it\'s use in the penis. According to them the carrier is thicker and would be likely to form lumps. Secondly it\'s not possible to use a micro cannula, which is essential.
He also asked about Artefill. They said they can do this, but in their opinion is a waste of money since the results would be indentical to Newplastic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Radiesse Filler 12 years 9 months ago #1269357396

Didn\'t someone get Radiesse and post about it making their penis feel like putty?

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275496408

Hi, this is the first time I post here. Earlier this year I had PE with Radiese and have been thinking about going again but use PMMA instead. Does anyone know if injecting PMMA on top of the Radiese would have any complications?

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275496486

sparticus to answer your post; Radiese does not make your penis feel like putty, as I said before I had it earlier this year Feb to be specific and I am still very satisfied with the results. at first it was a little bumpy but with massage and time it became more natural looking. I want to have the PMMA because it seems to be a permanent filler, the idea of having a doc with needles and stuf near my penis makes me uneasy, if you know what I mean? thats why I just want to go one more time and that\'s it...

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275497197

harleyman wrote: sparticus to answer your post; Radiese does not make your penis feel like putty, as I said before I had it earlier this year Feb to be specific and I am still very satisfied with the results. at first it was a little bumpy but with massage and time it became more natural looking. I want to have the PMMA because it seems to be a permanent filler, the idea of having a doc with needles and stuf near my penis makes me uneasy, if you know what I mean? thats why I just want to go one more time and that\'s it...

Hi Harleyman, I\'m very interested to hear more about your experience with Radiesse.

WHere did you have this done?

How much did they inject and what were your gains?

How much did it cost?

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275500620

I had it done with dr Greenwald of Tampa FL, he was very professional and even talked me out of having surgery to enhance my Girth. He told me that I did not needed it and sugested to try a temp filler first and see if I was happy and then undergo surgery as a last resort. Like I said I had radiese, he used local aneste.. and the procedure was painfree. He told me to massage it and to not have sex until I was pain free afterwards. The next few days I was a little sore and with some bruising but it went away in like two weeks. I just had two syringes and gained about 1/2 Inch in Girth. I know is not a whole lot but my main concer was that my penis used to be very small when not Erect and after the procedure it hangs naturally to the point I am not longer ashamed to use the public bathrooms. I am about 6.5 to 6 3/4 EL and 5.25 EG after the procedure. It used to be 4.85 to 4.75 EG so there you have it.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275501120

This is very good news in my opinion. Two syringes is only 3ml. For those who are on the fence regarding PMMA, this could be an excellent short term solution.

How long did your gains last?

The only problem is that if Dr C is correct (see MikeHoks post above), then a needle has to be used and this scares the hell out of me.

How much did you pay? I think 2 syringes is usually around $1600. But maybe he charge more as this is a more niche market.

If it could be done with a cannula I\'d do it soon. I could hold off on PMMA for another couple of years by having this.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275501312

I paid $1300 for two Radiese syringes with Dr. greenwald and the gains are still there, not as big as when I had it done but definitively there. like I said I am very satisfied and my wife of 20 years too. I want to go with the PMMA because I want to get 6 or more EG and make it permanent, I am 39 years old and still want to be able to please my wife even though she says I don\'t need it, still it has been my long dream and I will go through with it anyways. I may cut the ligaments before the PMMA, not sure I have 6 to 6.5 normally... we\'ll see, I just want it thicker

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275510372

Apparently it can be injected using a cannula:

www.realself.com/question/new-flat-needle-inject-radiesse-face

I\'ve read lots of negative reports about the use of this stuff int he face, but they seem to be because it feels to firm and causes long term swelling. But this actually sound better in terms of the penis. When hyaluronic acids have been used in the penis, the problem has been that they are two soft and a lot is needed. The fact Radiesse is firm and swelling causes greater volume, seems much more suitable for the penis.

When Radiesse has been discusses in the past I never considered it a viable option as I thought it would be too expensive and feel soft. But the fact so much volume seems possible from such a small amount means cost wise it isn\'t too bad.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275511032

Like Hoddle I am interested in this temporary solution.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 5 months ago #1275591916

Harleyman,

Did the doctor augment the glans along with the Girth?

I appreciate the fact that you posted about your experience with it here.

As for getting PMMA done, I would call Dr. C and talk to them about it.

BB

Radiesse Filler 11 years 4 months ago #1276020262

thanks harleyman. it seems as if you can open another option for people of this site. willing to hear more from you. maybe some pics to see how it looks. take care.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 4 months ago #1276024525

Harleyman....Keep us posted...Sounds very interesting...Another solution, perhaps...

Radiesse Filler 11 years 3 months ago #1276437998

Harleyman, long time no hear!

I and a few members here would love to have an update of your Radiesse experience.

Radiesse Filler 11 years 1 month ago #1277309961

Looking at Harleyman\'s post history it seems that most of the gains eventually disappeared. Still even a conservative calculation puts his gains at more than 20cc from only 3cc of filler (assuming his measurements were done after the swelling subsided - otherwise that would of course skew the results). Add to that the fact that only 30% of Radiesse is made up by the semi-permanent calcium particles. What kind of tissue might it have been that was responsible for these gains in volume and wouldn\'t some of this be permanent?